System Requirements Specification
- Filmora workspace for Windows
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & Pan & Zoom Video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Create split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Creating A PIP Effect
PIP, also known as Picture in Picture, is an effect often used to place some smaller videos on a background clip, showing two or more video clips on the same screen.
It is extremely useful to create online tutorials, product demonstrations or game videos, etc., when you need to narrate the action happening in the main clip.
- Import both the background video and the picture-in-picture video to the media library
- Drag and drop the background video to video track 1 in the timeline.
- Drag and drop the PIP video above the background video in the timeline.
- Select the PIP video in the timeline and drag its handles in the Preview window to quickly adjust its position and size.
You can position a picture-in-picture clip anywhere you want in the Preview window, resize it to any size, adjust its blending mode and shape, add borders.
Change PIP Blending Modes
● Click the PIP video in the timeline to enter the Video edit panel, go to the Basic tab.
● Scroll down to the Compositing field and select a Blend Mode (i.e., multiply, darken, screen, or color burn).
● You can fine-tune the opacity until you have the look you want in the preview window.
Change PIP Video Shape with Mask
● Switch to the Mask tab in the Video edit panel.
● Please select one of the mask presets and place it in the PIP video in the timeline.
Note:You can import your mask from your computer and add keyframing to the mask.
Add Animation and Motion to PIP Video
Filmora provides dozens of motion effects and several animations for you to choose from.
● Double click the PIP video in the timeline switch from the Video panel to the Animation panel.
● Double click one animation preset or motion preset, or right-click on it, and then click Apply to view the result in the Preview window.
Note:You can also add and customize the animation to the PiP video.
Add Effects to PIP Video
● Go to the Effect tab and then search the border in the search bar.
● Drag the border effect to the PIP video in the timeline, and go to the Effect tab under the Video panel.
● Click the PIP video in the timeline to enter the Video panel.
● Switch to the Effect field to adjust the color, size, blur, opacity, and director of the border.
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.