Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & pan & zoom video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Creating split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
The Audio Equalizer (EQ) enables you to raise and lower the loudness of an audio frequency (i.e. bass or treble). You can choose one equalizer preset and add it to the audio or customize it from scratch with sliders.
1. Double click the video or audio file in the timeline and then go to the Audio tab.
2. Go to Equalizer option and select one preset from the drop-down list, including Default, Classic, Low Bass, Sparkle, Pop, Rock' n' Roll, Soft, Techno, Hard Rock, Ska, Country, Acoustic, Folk, Blues, and Custom. You can choose a preset based on the type of audio or the genre of the music.
3. Click the Customize button and access the Custom Equalizer window to modify the gain by dragging the sliders up or down.
4. Click the play button in the Preview window to check the result. Click OK to apply the equalizer effect to the audio.
Note:You can also click the Customize button before applying a preset to make the equalizer effect from scratch.
This article introduces how Sheila become a Youtuber and how she started video editing.
If you're not using video yet, now is the time to start. In this post, we'll discuss the benefits of using video for social media marketing and provide tips for getting started. Keep reading to learn more!
This article will help you understand how to create video contents that convert sales.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.