Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & pan & zoom video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Creating split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Applying Drop Shadow
The drop shadow effect allows you to create a natural-looking shadow for the object you add to the video, including shapes, images, and even moving objects.
1. Import your video to the timeline, and then drag the PiP video or image to the above track. Adjust the size, position, and mask of the PiP video accordingly.
2. Double click the PiP video and then scroll down to the Drop Shadow field in the Video panel. Check the box next to Drop Shadow.
3. Adjust the drop shadow settings to achieve the result that will look as natural as possible, such as the shadow distance from the main video, the color of shadow, and even the direction of the shadow.
This article introduces how Sheila become a Youtuber and how she started video editing.
If you're not using video yet, now is the time to start. In this post, we'll discuss the benefits of using video for social media marketing and provide tips for getting started. Keep reading to learn more!
This article will help you understand how to create video contents that convert sales.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.