Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & pan & zoom video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Creating split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Learn how to transform in Filmora to accelerate video editing.
The functions of resizing, rotating, or flipping can be realized in the Transform tab.
- ❶ To change the display size of a video, bring up the Video menu by double-clicking on the clip.
- ❷ Drag the Scale slider under Transform in the Video tab. Make sure the box next to Transform is checked first.
- ❸ To the Scale slider, you'll see a box where you can enter a specific value you want to scale to.
- ❶ To rotate or flip a clip: Place the clip you'd like to rotate or flip to the timeline and double click on it.
- ❷ The menu that opens will have options like Chroma Key and Composting. Go into the Transform menu and make sure its box is checked.
- ❸ Drag the Rotate Slider to the right to rotate your video, or insert a numerical value into the box located next to the slider.
- ❹ Directly below Rotate, you'll see the Flip option. The Horizontal Flip icon will let you reverse your clip from left to right, and the Vertical Flip icon will turn the clip upside down.
- ❺ In the lower-left corner of the menu, you'll see the Reset button. Click on it if you want to undo the changes you've made. If you’re happy with your changes, click OK.
In this article, we will cover the stages of film production you need to keep in mind. Without further ado, let's get started!
In this article, we will talk about the best laptops for video editing. Each and every listed model is suited for running the best video editing software smoothly so there is no need to worry about struggles. The options we will be talking about today will vary in budgets and go from all price ranges.
In this article we will be covering the most important topics you have to remember when becoming a successful YouTube-star.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.