System Requirements Specification
- Silence detection
- Automatic normalization
- Audio ducking in Filmora
- Automatic denoise
- Scene detection feature
- AI Copilot Editing for Windows
- AI Text-to-Video for Windows
- AI audio stretch for Windows
- AI Thumbnail Creator for Windows
- AI audio denoise for Windows
- AI Smart Masking for Windows
- AI Music Generator for Windows
- AI Skin Tone Protection for Windows
- AI Text-Based Editing for Windows
- AI Vocal Remover for Windows
- AI smart cutout
- AI portrait effects
- Automatic highlight
- Auto reframe video
- Auto beat sync
- AR sticker effects
- ChatGPT Plugin - AI Copywriting
- AI Image for Windows
Importing & Recording
Media for Use
- Enable/Disable Clip in Windows
- Playback Speed Shortcuts for Windows
- Super Slow Motion with Optical Flow for Windows
- Compound Clip for Windows
- Multi-Clip Editing for Windows
- Customizable Backgrounds for Videos and Images in Windows
- Marked Favorites for Windows
- Markers for Windows
- Auto Ripple for Windows
- Uniform speed
- Speed ramping
- Make motion tracking
- Adjustment layer for Windows
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & Pan & Zoom Video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Create split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Text & Subtitle
Animation & Keyframe
Effects & Transitions
Exporting & Cloud Backup
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Apply Transforming for Windows
This guide introduces how to apply the transform feature while editing a video.
Step-by-step Guide on How to Activate Transform
You can follow the steps below to activate the feature and transform your clip.
Step 1: Import media to the application
After you launch Filmora, you can drag and drop your files to the timeline.
Step 2: Activate the transform feature
Click the clip in the timeline and find Transform in Video>Basic in the property panel on the right side of the interface. Then, click the button beside Transform to start editing.
Four Uses of Transform
The following are four uses of transform you can apply to edit your videos.
1. Resize Videos
To change the display size of a video, drag the slider under Scale. X is used to change the width, and Y is used to change the height. X and Y change simultaneously by default. Click the lock button to change one of them individually.
2. Flip or Rotate Videos
Under the Flip tab, there are four choices:
1) Click the Flip Horizontal icon to reverse the clip from left to right, or click the Flip Vertical icon to turn the clip upside down;
2) Click the rotate Clockwise or Counterclockwise icons to rotate the clip directly;
3) Otherwise, insert a value in the box under the Rotate tab, or drag the dot in the circle, to adjust the angle of the clip.
Tip: When you put the mouse cursor in the Rotate value box, the cursor will become a double-ended arrow. If you move the cursor to right, the video clip will rotate clockwise; if move to the left, the clip will rotate counterclockwise.
3. Change Position
You can apply the Position feature to change the location of the video. Insert numerical values in the Position to adjust where the video is displayed on the screen.
4. Add Keyframes
Keyframe is a customized way to add animation of transform. Here are the steps to add keyframes to the video.
Step 1: Add the start keyframe
Drag the playhead to where you want to add a keyframe. Then, change the settings in the Transform tab to meet your needs. When you are happy with the changes, click the diamond icon beside the features. If you click the diamond icon beside Transform on the toolbar, all features in the tab will be selected as the feature of this keyframe.
Step 2: Add more keyframes
Repeat the step above to add other keyframes. There is no limit to the maximum of keyframes you add, but the minimum number is two. You need at least one start keyframe and one end keyframe.
When you add all keyframes you need, Filmora will automatically analyze the changes from one to another and output the smooth animation of the transform.
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.