Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Filmora Workspace for Windows
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & Pan & Zoom Video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Creating Split Screen Video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
- Silence detection
- Automatic normalization
- Audio Ducking in Filmora
- Automatic denoise
- Scene detection feature
- AI Audio Stretch for Windows
- AI Smart Cutout for Mac
- AI Audio Denoise for Windows
- AI Smart Cutout for Windows
- AI portrait effects
- Auto reframe video
- Auto beat sync
- Automatic highlight
- AR sticker effects
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Here's how to record PC screen using Filmora's built-in tools in Windows.
Entrances to Record in Filmora
There are three entrances to record in Filmora.
Select Record Screen Recorder on Startup Window.
Enter player panel, click File > Record Media, choose the record option you prefer from Record from Webcam, Record PC Screen, Record Voiceover.
On the Searh Media bar below the menu bar, click Record, and three record options will be expanded: Record from Webcam, Record PC Screen, Record Voiceover.
Steps to Record in Filmora
- There are three kinds of screen recording for choosing, including Full Screen, Custom, and Target Window.
- If you need to record from a microphone or record computer system audio, please click the icons to turn them on or off accordingly.
- Lastly please press Settings to check if there is anything you need to adjust before recording.
- When everything is ready, press the REC button, the program will count down 3,2,1, and start recording.
- You can press F9 or customize your own Start/Stop Hotkey in Settings to stop recording. The recorded video will be dropped in the media library automatically.
sRGB VS RGB
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
Best Game Screen Recorders
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
How to Change YouTube Playback Speed to Speed Up or Slow Down Video
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
What is the permission for company use?
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use?
What use will be regarded as the company use
If I am an individual and don't make video for any company, what plan can I buy?
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.