System Requirements Specification
- Silence detection
- Automatic normalization
- Audio ducking in Filmora
- Automatic denoise
- Scene detection feature
- AI Copilot Editing for Windows
- AI Text-to-Video for Windows
- AI audio stretch for Windows
- AI Thumbnail Creator for Windows
- AI audio denoise for Windows
- AI Smart Masking for Windows
- AI Music Generator for Windows
- AI Skin Tone Protection for Windows
- AI Text-Based Editing for Windows
- AI Vocal Remover for Windows
- AI smart cutout
- AI portrait effects
- Automatic highlight
- Auto reframe video
- Auto beat sync
- AR sticker effects
- ChatGPT Plugin - AI Copywriting
- AI Image for Windows
Importing & Recording
Media for Use
- Playback Speed Shortcuts for Windows
- Super Slow Motion with Optical Flow for Windows
- Compound Clip for Windows
- Multi-Clip Editing for Windows
- Customizable Backgrounds for Videos and Images in Windows
- Marked Favorites for Windows
- Markers for Windows
- Uniform speed
- Speed ramping
- Make motion tracking
- Adjustment layer for Windows
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & Pan & Zoom Video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Create split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Text & Subtitle
Animation & Keyframe
Effects & Transitions
Exporting & Cloud Backup
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Cutting audio clips is an easy thing. First, you need to put the playhead to the point in your audio clip where you want to split it. Second, select the audio clip. After that, there are several ways that you can cut the audio:
1 Hotkey: Ctrl+B
2 Click on the Scissors icon on the playhead.
3 Tab on the Scissors icon on the toolbar.
4 Right-click on the audio clip and select Split.
Here are two methods to trim audios:
1 Trim start to playhead. The matching hotkey is Alt+[.
2 Trim end to playhead. The matching hotkey is Alt+].
To trim your videos, you need to first select the audio clip. Right-click to choose Trim start to playhead or Trim or Trim end to playhead.
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.