System Requirements Specification
- Silence detection
- Automatic normalization
- Audio ducking in Filmora
- Automatic denoise
- Scene detection feature
- AI Copilot Editing for Windows
- AI Text-to-Video for Windows
- AI audio stretch for Windows
- AI Thumbnail Creator for Windows
- AI audio denoise for Windows
- AI Smart Masking for Windows
- AI Music Generator for Windows
- AI Skin Tone Protection for Windows
- AI Text-Based Editing for Windows
- AI Vocal Remover for Windows
- AI smart cutout
- AI portrait effects
- Automatic highlight
- Auto reframe video
- Auto beat sync
- AR sticker effects
- ChatGPT Plugin - AI Copywriting
- AI Image for Windows
Importing & Recording
Media for Use
- Enable/Disable Clip in Windows
- Playback Speed Shortcuts for Windows
- Super Slow Motion with Optical Flow for Windows
- Compound Clip for Windows
- Multi-Clip Editing for Windows
- Customizable Backgrounds for Videos and Images in Windows
- Marked Favorites for Windows
- Markers for Windows
- Auto Ripple for Windows
- Uniform speed
- Speed ramping
- Make motion tracking
- Adjustment layer for Windows
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & Pan & Zoom Video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Create split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Text & Subtitle
Animation & Keyframe
Effects & Transitions
Exporting & Cloud Backup
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Chroma Key is used to remove specific colors from overlay images and videos. For example, if you capture a subject against a "green screen" background or cover part of the subject with green, you can use Chroma Key to remove the green.
You can then place the subject onto different virtual backgrounds and make some cool shots like creating a superhero flying through the sky.
Enable Chroma Key
Double-click on the clip in your timeline to open the editing panel, and check the box next to Chroma Key. You can also select the video in the timeline first and then click on the Chroma Key icon on the toolbar to automatically enable the Chroma Key feature.
Click on the eyedropper tool to pick a color in the image or video clip you want to make transparent in the Preview window.
You can adjust the following settings to alter the video's borders, transparency, shadows, and much more.
- Offset: adjusts the visibility of the backdrop
- Tolerance: controls the width of the range of hues of the key color
- Edge Feathering: softens the edges
- Edge Thickness: adjusts the edges of the subject
- Alpha Channel: turns anything keyed out appearing black and anything not keyed out appearing as white.
The Chroma key makes a color range in the top layer of the clips transparent. Therefore, the background video clip or image behind the top layer could show through. This way, you can add the green screen video as an overlay to composite a PIP video.
Import Videos to Media Library
Import both your background video and green screen clip to the media library.
Drag and Place Videos to the Timeline
Drag the background clip to the video track on the timeline, and green screen footage to the track above as shown below:
Use Chroma Key to Remove Green Screen
Double-click the green screen clip, and then tick the Chroma Key option. By default, the green screen color will be picked and be removed automatically. You also can refine video by adjusting the offset, tolerance, edge thickness, and edge feather settings to make the background video clearer.
Preview PIP and Adjust
Check the result in the Preview window and adjust its size and position if needed.
Note:If you want to fine-tune how the green screen overlay blends with the background, you can adjust the settings on the Compositing tab.
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.