- Getting Started
- Basic Editing Tips for Mac
- Add Video Effects
- Advanced Editing Tips for Mac
- Save and Share
- Effects Store
- Remove Watermark for Mac
Chroma key, i.e. Green Screen makes a particular color in a clip transparent and shows the clip in the Video Track as background. This is the advanced feature of PIP on Wondershare Filmora for Mac (Originally Wondershare Video Editor for Mac), if you need the easy feature like add overlay clip to video, please check here. To add this effect, follow the steps below:
1. Click the Green Screen tab in PIP inspector after double-click the clip on PIP track.
2. Check up "Green Screen (Chroma Key)" and use the picker tool to choose the color to be rendered as transparent in the Preview Window.
3. In the Intensity level option, move the slider to adjust the range color to be rendered transparent.
Besides the Green Screen effect on Wondershare Filmora for Mac (Originally Wondershare Video Editor for Mac), you can also add a shadow or border for the overlay clip.
To add a border to an overlay clip
In the Green Screen tab, click border options. Check out Grandient Border to choose Distance, Opacity and Grandient Color.
To add a shadow to an overlay clip
In the Green Screen tab, click shadow options. Check out Drop Shadow to adjust Distance, Opacity and Shadow Color.
To rotate or flip an overlay clip
Below Preview Window, click the four buttons to flip or rotate your clip.
Download the free trail version below: