System Requirements Specification - Mac
New Features - Mac
AI Features - Mac
- AI Text-Based Editing in Mac
- AR stickers on Mac
- Audio ducking on Mac
- AI Copilot Editing for Mac
- Auto denoise on Mac
- AI Text-to-Video for Mac
- AI smart cutout for Mac
- Scene detection on Mac
- Silence detection on Mac
- Auto Beat Sync on Mac
- AI Smart Masking for Mac
- AI Music Generator for Mac
- AI Skin Tone Protection for Mac
- AI stylizer on Mac
- AI portrait on Mac
- Auto reframe on Mac
- AI Thumbnail Creator For Mac
- AI Vocal Remover for Mac
- ChatGPT Plugin - AI Copywriting on Mac
- AI Audio Denoise for Mac
- AI Audio Stretch for Mac
Get Start - Mac
Creating Projects - Mac
Importing & Recording - Mac
Media for Use - Mac
Editing - Mac
Editing Video (Mac)
- Playback Speed Shortcuts for Mac
- Enable/Disable Clip for Mac
- Super Slow Motion with Optical Flow for Mac
- Uniform speed on Mac
- Speed ramping on Mac
- Customized Backgrounds for Videos and Images in Mac
- Marked Favorites for Mac
- Markers for Mac
- Multi-Clip Editing for Mac
- Compound Clips for Mac
- Borders on Mac
- Auto Ripple for Mac
- Adjustment Layer for Mac
- Apply Transforming for Mac
- Compositing on Mac
- Stabilize video on Mac
- Motion Tracking on Mac
- Green screen on Mac
- Lens correction on Mac
- Crop and zoom on Mac
- Mosaic on Mac
- PIP (picture in picture) on Mac
- Mask on Mac
- Video snapshot on Mac
- Play video in reverse on Mac
- Split screen on Mac
- Split & cut videos on Mac
- Using Face-Off Effect
- Change speed on Mac
- Freeze frame on Mac
- Applying Drop Shadow for Mac
- Auto enhance on Mac
Editing Audio (Mac)
Editing Color (Mac)
Text & Subtitle - Mac
Animation & Keyframe - Mac
Effects & Transitions - Mac
Video Effects (Mac)
- Filmora Countdown Effects on Mac
- Add Effects Mask for Mac
- Add audio visualizer on Mac
- Collection of Effects for Mac
- Audio Driven Effects for Mac
- Add Newblue FX effects on Mac
- Add Boris FX effects on Mac
- Types of effects on Mac
- Add and customize filters on Mac
- Add and customize overlays on Mac
- Filmstock Assets on Mac
Stickers - Mac
Exporting & Cloud Backup - Mac
Cloud Backup (Mac)
Collaboration - Mac
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting - Mac
- HDR Seting on Mac
- Known Issues & Fixed Bugs
- Project settings on Mac
- Mark In and Mark Out for Mac
- Working with proxy on Mac
- Playback Zoom Level for Mac
- System compatibility detection on Mac
- Render preview files on Mac
- Manage timeline on Mac
- Change playback quality on Mac
- Group clips on Mac
- Mark clip on Mac
Filmora Workspace for Mac
This guide teaches you how to co-create your video with your friends, clients, or colleagues in Filmora workspace.
Filmora workspace is an online platform that allows you to receive comments from others after sending them a link with some permissions. Also, you can leave a comment on other people's videos.
As a video designer, you might sometimes feel confused about how to improve some parts of your video. Now, a solution comes as Filmora workspace offers you a co-creation platform. Here you can share the link created automatically with some people, inviting them to give some feedback and modify the clip accordingly.
The content below introduces how to launch the workspace of Filmora in macOS.
Step 1: Log in or create your account
After launching the application, you need to log in first when you want to use this feature for the first time. If you don't have an account, use your email address to create one.
Step 2: Activate Filmora workspace
In the top right corner of the interface, find the Transfer Center icon, as marked in the below image, and click it. Then, as prompted, you can find Filmora.io here. Click Go experience it to have a try.
The following contents are about the features you can see in the workspace interface.
Media Files is the place where your videos will be displayed. You can drag or drop a file from your computer to this section.
After that, right-click the video you need, then you are allowed to View, Share, Rename, Download, or see its Details.
Then, you can share it with friends or comment on others' clips.
Click Share to create a link automatically that you can send to others. You can choose from sharing Without Password and With Password.
- If you need a password, the system will give you a secure and uneditable Access code.
- Besides that, you can set the expiration of the link, including 1 day, 7 days, 30 days, or Never.
- Plus, you can adjust the Permission of the video, including Download and Comment.
This feature is where to comment on the video. Comments can be made based on the exact time of the video or the Overall video. Not only can you send your own opinions, but you can also view your friends' feedback from whom you have sent the link.
This section is to show your exported videos uploaded in Filmora.
Here is to show the project files that you've uploaded to Filmora.
All the recordings of your shared videos will appear here. You can view these videos, copy the link again, or change the settings of the link if you need.
If you've carelessly deleted a video, you can find and restore it in the Recycle Bin.
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
Do you want to trim video on Mac, but can't find any feasible solution? Read this post and learn how to trim any video on your Mac with 2 smart apps.
Guide user how to import AVCHD files.
Guide user to apply the transition to the files on the 1st track.