- Getting Started
- Basic Editing Tips for Mac
- Add Video Effects
- Advanced Editing Tips for Mac
- Save and Share
- Effects Store
- Remove Watermark for Mac
Filmora User Guide for Mac
A guide to using Filmora Video Editor.
Answers to common questions.
Quick tips and tricks for making videos.
Inspiration and effects for your videos.
To play your video in reverse, here are some tips for reference:
1.Launch the program and select Create New movie
2. Left click IMPORT to import your video to media library
3. Drag and drop the video to the video track (the first track on timeline) from the media library
4.Double left click the video on the video track and select Play video clip in reverse on the window pops up
5. Left click Play button to start creating preview renders. It will play the video in reverse after rendering.