Get Started on Mac
New Features of Mac
Creating New Projects
Importing & Recording
Video Editing on Mac
- Borders on Mac
- Speech to text/text to speech on Mac
- Apply Transforming for Mac
- Compositing on Mac
- Stabilize video on Mac
- Motion Tracking on Mac
- Green screen on Mac
- Lens correction on Mac
- Crop and zoom on Mac
- Mosaic on Mac
- PIP (picture in picture) on Mac
- Mask on Mac
- Video snapshot on Mac
- Play video in reverse on Mac
- Split screen on Mac
- Split & cut videos on Mac
- Using Face-Off Effect
- Change speed on Mac
- Freeze frame on Mac
- Applying Drop Shadow for Mac
- Auto enhance on Mac
Color Editing on Mac
Audio Editing on Mac
Animation Editing on Mac
Speed Editing on Mac
AI Editing on Mac
Improving Performance& Troubleshooting
Known Issues & Fixed Bugs
Find known issues and fixed bugs in the latest release of Filmora.
Note:Last update on Jun 21,2022
These are the issues you might encounter when using Filmora.
- Unable to export videos directly to YouTube
We are sorry to say that you may fail to export video from Filmora to YouTube directly, but you can still login YouTube account. The increasing amount of video exporting has reached the limit of our daily YouTube API quota. We are currently trying to apply more quotas to fix the issue. During this period, you can export the video to your computer and then upload to YouTube.
Note:Last update on Jun 21,2022
These are the issues we fixed in recent Filmora release.
Fixed Issues in Filmora 11.5.0
- Bugs related to automatic upgrade
- "Cannot save text resources" issue
- Resource crash
- Cannot use TTS
Fixed Issues in Filmora 11.4.5
- Crash of beauty effects
- Player crash while using vertical screen
- Audio filter icon still shows after being deleted
- Icon too big in text editing panel
- Cannot export in some scenarios while using auto ripple on
Fixed Issues in Filmora 11.4.0
- Cannot run on Windows 11
- Issue with feedback
- Crash when using “redo” shortcut in editing WordArt
- Cannot play when double-clicking audio visualization
Fixed Issues in Filmora 11.3.5
- The exchanges problem of STT/TSS member benefits
- Crash after setting the width to 0 in applying mask
- Crash in click download AR sticker assets repeatedly
- Similar search no result and no text reminder
- Cannot save resource assets
Fixed Issues in Filmora 11.3.0
- Motion tracking failed to work after adjusting the tracking frame
- Fade effects in SRT advanced text editing not working
- Editing box lost while adjusting mosaic motion tracking
- Program irresponsible in creating a proxy after importing too many files
Fixed Issues in Filmora 11.0.8
- Translation errors in multi-language versions
- Not showing full icon after applying key framing
- After enabling shortcut from timeline, the properties panel is not synchronized
sRGB VS RGB
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
Best Game Screen Recorders
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
How to Change YouTube Playback Speed to Speed Up or Slow Down Video
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
Trim Video on Mac: 2 Hassle-Free Solutions
Do you want to trim video on Mac, but can't find any feasible solution? Read this post and learn how to trim any video on your Mac with 2 smart apps.
Fail to import AVCHD file.
Guide user how to import AVCHD files.
Why can’t I apply the transition to the video?
Guide user to apply the transition to the files on the 1st track.