Get Started on Mac
New Features of Mac
Creating New Projects
Importing & Recording
Video Editing on Mac
- Borders on Mac
- Speech to text/text to speech on Mac
- Transform on Mac
- Compositing on Mac
- Stabilize video on Mac
- Motion Tracking on Mac
- Green screen on Mac
- Lens correction on Mac
- Crop and zoom on Mac
- Mosaic on Mac
- PIP (picture in picture) on Mac
- Mask on Mac
- Video snapshot on Mac
- Play video in reverse on Mac
- Split screen on Mac
- Split & cut videos on Mac
- Face off on Mac
- Change speed on Mac
- Freeze frame on Mac
- Drop shadow on Mac
- Auto enhance on Mac
Color Editing on Mac
Audio Editing on Mac
Animation Editing on Mac
Speed Editing on Mac
AI Editing on Mac
Improvement & Troubleshoot
Add Transition Effects
Adding transitions to your video helps to improve its flow. You can apply transitions to single clips or in between all of the clips on the timeline in Filmora for Mac.
- Click into the Transitionstab to see the available transitions. Double-click on transitions you'd like to preview.
- Once you find a transition you want to use in your project, drag and drop it to the desired location on the timeline.
- Instead of dragging and dropping a transition you can also place the playhead at the exact spot on the timeline where you want to add a transition, right-click on a transition you want to add, and select Apply.
- You can also use the Apply to all option if you would like to add the same transition to all video clips in your project. To add a random transition to all video clips, choose Random to All.
- To delete a transition, highlight it and click the Delete button in the toolbar above Timeline, or press Delete key on the keyboard.
- If you especially love a transition, you can add it to Favorite by right clicking transition in the list and selecting "Add to Favorites" from the menu.
Keep in mind that if you are applying a transition, you need to make sure that you've placed a video clip on the timeline.
You can add a transition to the start (prefix transition) or the end (postfix transition) of any video or image on the timeline, or add transitions between clips.
This article introduces how Sheila become a Youtuber and how she started video editing.
If you're not using video yet, now is the time to start. In this post, we'll discuss the benefits of using video for social media marketing and provide tips for getting started. Keep reading to learn more!
This article will help you understand how to create video contents that convert sales.
Do you want to trim video on Mac, but can't find any feasible solution? Read this post and learn how to trim any video on your Mac with 2 smart apps.
Guide user how to import AVCHD files.
Guide user to apply the transition to the files on the 1st track.