Get Started on Mac
New Features of Mac
Creating New Projects
Importing & Recording
Video Editing on Mac
- Borders on Mac
- Speech to text/text to speech on Mac
- Transform on Mac
- Compositing on Mac
- Stabilize video on Mac
- Motion Tracking on Mac
- Green screen on Mac
- Lens correction on Mac
- Crop and zoom on Mac
- Mosaic on Mac
- PIP (picture in picture) on Mac
- Mask on Mac
- Video snapshot on Mac
- Play video in reverse on Mac
- Split screen on Mac
- Split & cut videos on Mac
- Face off on Mac
- Change speed on Mac
- Freeze frame on Mac
- Drop shadow on Mac
- Auto enhance on Mac
Color Editing on Mac
Audio Editing on Mac
Animation Editing on Mac
Speed Editing on Mac
AI Editing on Mac
Improvement & Troubleshoot
Add Transition Effects
Adding transitions to your video helps to improve its flow. You can apply transitions to single clips or in between all of the clips on the timeline in Filmora for Mac.
- Click into the Transitionstab to see the available transitions. Double-click on transitions you'd like to preview.
- Once you find a transition you want to use in your project, drag and drop it to the desired location on the timeline.
- Instead of dragging and dropping a transition you can also place the playhead at the exact spot on the timeline where you want to add a transition, right-click on a transition you want to add, and select Apply.
- You can also use the Apply to all option if you would like to add the same transition to all video clips in your project. To add a random transition to all video clips, choose Random to All.
- To delete a transition, highlight it and click the Delete button in the toolbar above Timeline, or press Delete key on the keyboard.
- If you especially love a transition, you can add it to Favorite by right clicking transition in the list and selecting "Add to Favorites" from the menu.
Keep in mind that if you are applying a transition, you need to make sure that you've placed a video clip on the timeline.
You can add a transition to the start (prefix transition) or the end (postfix transition) of any video or image on the timeline, or add transitions between clips.
In this article, we will cover the stages of film production you need to keep in mind. Without further ado, let's get started!
In this article, we will talk about the best laptops for video editing. Each and every listed model is suited for running the best video editing software smoothly so there is no need to worry about struggles. The options we will be talking about today will vary in budgets and go from all price ranges.
In this article we will be covering the most important topics you have to remember when becoming a successful YouTube-star.
Do you want to trim video on Mac, but can't find any feasible solution? Read this post and learn how to trim any video on your Mac with 2 smart apps.
Guide user how to import AVCHD files.
Guide user to apply the transition to the files on the 1st track.