System Requirements Specification - Mac
New Features - Mac
AI Features - Mac
- AI Text-Based Editing in Mac
- AR stickers on Mac
- Audio ducking on Mac
- AI Copilot Editing for Mac
- Auto denoise on Mac
- AI Text-to-Video for Mac
- AI smart cutout for Mac
- Scene detection on Mac
- Silence detection on Mac
- Auto Beat Sync on Mac
- AI Smart Masking for Mac
- AI Music Generator for Mac
- AI Skin Tone Protection for Mac
- AI stylizer on Mac
- AI portrait on Mac
- Auto reframe on Mac
- AI Thumbnail Creator For Mac
- AI Vocal Remover for Mac
- ChatGPT Plugin - AI Copywriting on Mac
- AI Audio Denoise for Mac
- AI Audio Stretch for Mac
Get Start - Mac
Creating Projects - Mac
Importing & Recording - Mac
Media for Use - Mac
Editing - Mac
Editing Video (Mac)
- Playback Speed Shortcuts for Mac
- Enable/Disable Clip for Mac
- Super Slow Motion with Optical Flow for Mac
- Uniform speed on Mac
- Speed ramping on Mac
- Customized Backgrounds for Videos and Images in Mac
- Marked Favorites for Mac
- Markers for Mac
- Multi-Clip Editing for Mac
- Compound Clips for Mac
- Borders on Mac
- Auto Ripple for Mac
- Adjustment Layer for Mac
- Apply Transforming for Mac
- Compositing on Mac
- Stabilize video on Mac
- Motion Tracking on Mac
- Green screen on Mac
- Lens correction on Mac
- Crop and zoom on Mac
- Mosaic on Mac
- PIP (picture in picture) on Mac
- Mask on Mac
- Video snapshot on Mac
- Play video in reverse on Mac
- Split screen on Mac
- Split & cut videos on Mac
- Using Face-Off Effect
- Change speed on Mac
- Freeze frame on Mac
- Applying Drop Shadow for Mac
- Auto enhance on Mac
Editing Audio (Mac)
Editing Color (Mac)
Text & Subtitle - Mac
Animation & Keyframe - Mac
Effects & Transitions - Mac
Video Effects (Mac)
- Filmora Countdown Effects on Mac
- Add Effects Mask for Mac
- Add audio visualizer on Mac
- Collection of Effects for Mac
- Audio Driven Effects for Mac
- Add Newblue FX effects on Mac
- Add Boris FX effects on Mac
- Types of effects on Mac
- Add and customize filters on Mac
- Add and customize overlays on Mac
- Filmstock Assets on Mac
Stickers - Mac
Exporting & Cloud Backup - Mac
Cloud Backup (Mac)
Collaboration - Mac
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting - Mac
- HDR Seting on Mac
- Known Issues & Fixed Bugs
- Project settings on Mac
- Mark In and Mark Out for Mac
- Working with proxy on Mac
- Playback Zoom Level for Mac
- System compatibility detection on Mac
- Render preview files on Mac
- Manage timeline on Mac
- Change playback quality on Mac
- Group clips on Mac
- Mark clip on Mac
Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT on Mac
Learn dubbing and subtitle editing enhancing methods in this guide.
Methods to Use the Function
- Method 1 - Select audio asset in the timeline, click Tools > Audio > Speech-to-Text.
- Method 2 - Select the video/audio in the Media resource area, right-click, and see Speech to Text.
- Method 3 - Select the audio asset in the timeline. In the toolbar, you will see Speech to Text.
Note:If there is no supported file type on the timeline, the Speech to Text icon does not appear
- Method 4 - Select the audio on the timeline, right-click and select Speech to Text.
- In the Speech to Text parameter selection tip, you can select the language of the audio to be transcribed and files to be converted.
- In the list of voice-text services, you can see the file name, duration, and status.
- The generated file will be displayed in SRT format.
Methods to Use the Function
- Method 1 - Select title assets in the timeline and click Tools > Text to Speech.
- Method 2 - Select the title asset in the timeline, and click the Text to Speech icon in the toolbar.
- Method 3 - Select the title asset on the timeline, right-click and select Text to Speech.
- Select the language this title is in and the voice name in the TTS parameter setting bar. You can also adjust Speed and Pitch by moving the left and suitable scroll bars.
Note:Remember to tick "Transcriptions are automatically matched to the timeline" if you need.
- Double click on the completed list and the generated file will be highlighted.
- The generated voice format is MP3, the file is automatically stored in Media, and the local location is the same as the default storage location of the existing Filmora file.
How to Import and Edit
SRT files exported by other tools can be imported into Filmora for editing, which provides more convenient subtitle editing. You can also select the SRT items and convert it to various voices in one click.
- Import SRT subtitle files directly from the Media resource area.
- Right-click on the timeline and select Advanced Edit or double-click the selected SRT file to clip.
- You can edit time code, change subtitles, add/remove/merge subtitle strips, and change subtitle styles in the Edit Subtitle File pop-up window.
- Select the SRT file on the timeline, right-click and select Export Subtitle File.
❶ Are the STT/TTS licenses the same as Win and Mac versions?
No. Like the Filmora license, the configuration is differentiated according to Win and Mac.
❷ Will the authorization be repeated after STT/TTS recharge multiple times?
Yes. Different from the extension of the expiration time after multiple purchases of Filmora, the unit of STT/TTS is the number of hours/characters, and multiple purchases automatically accumulate numerous hours/characters.
❸ How to do if I want more STT/TTS character packs?
You can contact customer service directly on the purchasing page.
❹ Will the STT/TTS character balance be deducted if upload/transcription fails?
❺ Will the STT/TTS character balance be deducted if the file format is not supported?
❻ Will the STT/TTS character balance be deducted if a task is removed during the upload/transcription process?
If the task fails, it will not be deducted; if it is successful, it will be deducted.
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
Do you want to trim video on Mac, but can't find any feasible solution? Read this post and learn how to trim any video on your Mac with 2 smart apps.
Guide user how to import AVCHD files.
Guide user to apply the transition to the files on the 1st track.