Get Started on Mac
New Features of Mac
Creating New Projects
Importing & Recording
Video Editing on Mac
- Borders on Mac
- Transform on Mac
- Compositing on Mac
- Stabilize video on Mac
- Motion Tracking on Mac
- Green screen on Mac
- Lens correction on Mac
- Crop and zoom on Mac
- Mosaic on Mac
- PIP (picture in picture) on Mac
- Mask on Mac
- Video snapshot on Mac
- Play video in reverse on Mac
- Split screen on Mac
- Split & cut videos on Mac
- Face off on Mac
- Change speed on Mac
- Freeze frame on Mac
- Drop shadow on Mac
- Auto enhance on Mac
Color Editing on Mac
Audio Editing on Mac
Animation Editing on Mac
Speed Editing on Mac
AI Editing on Mac
Improvement & Troubleshoot
Overview for Filmstock
Filmstock is a website that offers assets designed for Filmora, including video effects, elements, transitions, titles, footages, music, sound effects, and images.
Visit Filmstock website for more information.
Key Features of Filmstock
Over hundreds of effect packs for video creators and updates every month.
High-quality videos and images from Filmstock to enrich your video editing.
Thousands of music and audio effects for transitions, gaming, intro, social media, movie, birthday, or blockbuster.
How to Use Filmstock?
There are 2 methods to help you better use Filmstock.
Method 1: Download and Use Filmstock Resources from Filmora
- Open Filmora, choose Filmstock tab under Titles, Effects, Transitions, or Elements.
- Click and download the assets that you prefer.
- Drag the assets to the timeline to try it.
Note:Some resources of Filmstock are paid assets for Filmora, you can click Buy Now or Try It before exporting.
Method 2: Download Filmstock Resources from Filmstock Official Website and Use in Filmora
- Login Filmstock with the same account of Filmora.
- Choose and download the effect packs on Filmstock website.
- Find the downloaded Filmstock effect packs under the folder Resource pack in Filmora’s Titles, Transitions, Effects, or Elements.
- Drag these downloaded Filmstock resources to the timeline.
Note:The Filmora effect packs of Filmstock can’t be used if you don’t download Filmora.
Looking for a complete insight into the best voice changer alternatives of all times? Be here to access a comprehensive analysis of the leading names within the utility domain!
Is there any alternative to YouTube? There are many alternatives to it, and to know more about them, follow through with the given discussion.
A compilation of the best magic tricks from YouTube video editors. Click here to learn how to do magic tricks like a pro in a few simple steps.
Do you want to trim video on Mac, but can't find any feasible solution? Read this post and learn how to trim any video on your Mac with 2 smart apps.
Guide user how to import AVCHD files.
Guide user to apply the transition to the files on the 1st track.