Get Started on Mac
New Features of Mac
Creating New Projects
Importing & Recording
Video Editing on Mac
- Borders on Mac
- Speech to text/text to speech on Mac
- Apply Transforming for Mac
- Compositing on Mac
- Stabilize video on Mac
- Motion Tracking on Mac
- Green screen on Mac
- Lens correction on Mac
- Crop and zoom on Mac
- Mosaic on Mac
- PIP (picture in picture) on Mac
- Mask on Mac
- Video snapshot on Mac
- Play video in reverse on Mac
- Split screen on Mac
- Split & cut videos on Mac
- Using Face-Off Effect
- Change speed on Mac
- Freeze frame on Mac
- Applying Drop Shadow for Mac
- Auto enhance on Mac
Color Editing on Mac
Audio Editing on Mac
Animation Editing on Mac
Speed Editing on Mac
AI Editing on Mac
Improving Performance& Troubleshooting
Filmstock is a website that offers assets designed for Filmora, including video effects, elements, transitions, titles, footages, music, sound effects, and images.
Visit Filmstock website for more information.
Over hundreds of effect packs for video creators and updates every month.
High-quality videos and images from Filmstock to enrich your video editing.
Thousands of music and audio effects for transitions, gaming, intro, social media, movie, birthday, or blockbuster.
There are 2 methods to help you better use Filmstock.
Method 1: Download and Use Filmstock Resources from Filmora
- Open Filmora, choose Filmstock tab under Titles, Effects, Transitions, Audio, or Elements. If you want to add audio to your video, you can search from the Filmstock resources. Just open the Filmora application, go to “Audio” from the head and scroll down to “Filmstock” to select your desired audio clip.
- Click and download the assets that you prefer.
- Drag the assets to the timeline to try it.
Note:Some resources of Filmstock are paid assets for Filmora, you can click Buy Now or Try It before exporting.
Method 2: Download Filmstock Resources from Filmstock Official Website and Use in Filmora
- Login Filmstock with the same account of Filmora.
- Choose and download the effect packs on Filmstock website.
- Find the downloaded Filmstock effect packs under the folder Resource pack in Filmora’s Titles, Transitions, Effects, or Elements.
- Drag these downloaded Filmstock resources to the timeline.
Note:The Filmora effect packs of Filmstock can’t be used if you don’t download Filmora.
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
Do you want to trim video on Mac, but can't find any feasible solution? Read this post and learn how to trim any video on your Mac with 2 smart apps.
Guide user how to import AVCHD files.
Guide user to apply the transition to the files on the 1st track.