Get Started on Mac
New Features of Mac
Creating New Projects
Importing & Recording
Video Editing on Mac
- Borders on Mac
- Speech to text/text to speech on Mac
- Apply Transforming for Mac
- Compositing on Mac
- Stabilize video on Mac
- Motion Tracking on Mac
- Green screen on Mac
- Lens correction on Mac
- Crop and zoom on Mac
- Mosaic on Mac
- PIP (picture in picture) on Mac
- Mask on Mac
- Video snapshot on Mac
- Play video in reverse on Mac
- Split screen on Mac
- Split & cut videos on Mac
- Using Face-Off Effect
- Change speed on Mac
- Freeze frame on Mac
- Applying Drop Shadow for Mac
- Auto enhance on Mac
Color Editing on Mac
Audio Editing on Mac
Animation Editing on Mac
Speed Editing on Mac
AI Editing on Mac
Improving Performance& Troubleshooting
Wondershare Filmora for Mac lets you import video shot by any digital camera, camcorders, mobile devices, etc., in all significant standard and HD video formats. You can also record your video from your webcam.
Note:A Media Library is provided for you to organize your media clips to easily and quickly catch assets for your projects.
There are 4 ways to import media files to Filmora.
Way 1. Click the “click here to import media” in the center of the Media Library to add files directly.
Way 2. Drag and drop to the Media Library directly.
Way 3. Go File > Import Media, and choose one of the below sources:
- Import Media Files: Import a single media file.
- Import Media Folder: Import a media folder containing more than one media file.
- Import from External Device: Import media files from an external device like a USB drive, hard drive, and more.
- Import with Auto Beat Sync: Import media files with Auto Highlight, Auto Beat Sync, and Video Effect features.
- Import with Instant Cutter Tool: Import trimmed/cut video from Instant Cutter Tools.
- Import from other Apps: Import media files from Google Drive, One Drive, and Dropbox.
Way 4. Click the Import on the top bar to import the media file.
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
Do you want to trim video on Mac, but can't find any feasible solution? Read this post and learn how to trim any video on your Mac with 2 smart apps.
Guide user how to import AVCHD files.
Guide user to apply the transition to the files on the 1st track.