Get Started on Mac
New Features of Mac
Creating New Projects
Importing & Recording
Video Editing on Mac
- Borders on Mac
- Speech to text/text to speech on Mac
- Apply Transforming for Mac
- Compositing on Mac
- Stabilize video on Mac
- Motion Tracking on Mac
- Green screen on Mac
- Lens correction on Mac
- Crop and zoom on Mac
- Mosaic on Mac
- PIP (picture in picture) on Mac
- Mask on Mac
- Video snapshot on Mac
- Play video in reverse on Mac
- Split screen on Mac
- Split & cut videos on Mac
- Using Face-Off Effect
- Change speed on Mac
- Freeze frame on Mac
- Applying Drop Shadow for Mac
- Auto enhance on Mac
Color Editing on Mac
Audio Editing on Mac
Animation Editing on Mac
Speed Editing on Mac
AI Editing on Mac
Improving Performance& Troubleshooting
AI Audio Denoise for Mac
This guide helps you remove unsatisfying background sounds with just several clicks of the mouse. When you find the audio in the video is difficult to distinguish, use AI Audio Denoise, then you don’t need to record the video again.
AI Audio Denoise is based on a well-designed algorithm aiming to cancel out unwanted noise and music effortlessly. Compared with the traditional approach, AI Audio Denoise is generative, while the traditional method is subtractive.
Apply AI Audio Denoise on Mac
Follow the steps below to denoise your audio clips.
Step 1: Select the needed to process
Launching the Filmora application, add the video and audio to the processing interface. Click the video or audio clip you want to remove noises. Then, the audio settings window will appear on the left side of the interface.
Step 2: Set detailed adjustments
Scroll the settings window to the bottom, and then you can find the Denoise section. Choose from Normal Denoise, Hum Removal, Wind Removal, or Hiss Removal based on your needs. Click the button on the right side of each tool first to activate the function. Then, you can make precise adjustments. When you finish the modification, click OK to save the effect.
- Normal Denoise is a common function in correcting a whole part of the audio or some single clicks or pops. It is used to clear up the crackle and static in vinyl recording videos. You need to decide to which extent, Low, Mid, or Strong, you want to remove noise. Stronger settings detect more clicks and pops but are at the risk of degrading the audio quality.
- Humming noise refers to the hum or hiss sound. Hum Removal gets rid of the power line hum caused by lighting and electronics, but it can also remove an overly resonant frequency. The range of the amount of reduced noise is from -60 to 0, and the default setting is -25.
- Wind noises are always there in a video filmed outdoors. If you select to launch the Wind Removal feature, it will automatically remove all wind noises in the video, saving a lot of your valuable time.
- The problematic hiss is one of the common unwanted noises but can be identified and avoidable by activating the Hiss Removal. You can adjust the noise volume from -100 to 0, and the Noise Level from 1 to 6.
Tip: If you want to remove the change, click the refresh icon on the right side of each tool to delete the specific change. To reset all changes, you can click Reset at the bottom of the window or the refresh icon on the right side of the Denoise bar.
sRGB VS RGB
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
Best Game Screen Recorders
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
How to Change YouTube Playback Speed to Speed Up or Slow Down Video
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
Trim Video on Mac: 2 Hassle-Free Solutions
Do you want to trim video on Mac, but can't find any feasible solution? Read this post and learn how to trim any video on your Mac with 2 smart apps.
Fail to import AVCHD file.
Guide user how to import AVCHD files.
Why can’t I apply the transition to the video?
Guide user to apply the transition to the files on the 1st track.