Find information about recent Filmora updates.
Wondershare Filmora is a powerful video editing software for creators of all levels. We keep our software updated to provide you with the best video-creating experience ever.
Filmora is an intuitive video editor for every skill level, available on Mac and Windows. It provides one platform to push your storytelling boundaries and features a host of tools that help you quickly create videos efficiently so that you can easily tell your stories.
The latest/most current version of Filmora is the December release For more information, see below:
What’s new in the release:
- Multiple Platform Support - With Filmora, you can edit videos on the go or on your desktop from any location.
- Assets Backup & Sync - To back up your media, projects, preferred effects, etc.
- Video Review and Collaboration - Through the cloud service Filmora Workspace, you can invite your team to add time-coded notes and reply to comments.
- Switchable Workspace Layouts - Pick the best-fitting workspace design from 5 options.
- Draw Mask - Create customized shapes masks using the pen tool by your hands.
- AI Smart Cutout - Quick AI-powered selections of both people and objects are possible with the Smart Cutout tool.
- AI Audio Stretch - Retime the audio in a clever way to correspond to the length of your video.
- AI Audio Denoise - Greatly help you reduce background noises
- 3D Titles - Create 3D titles with ease using pre-made 3D templates.
- New Royalty-free Music - More than 100 new royalty-free background music tracks are now available.
- Cooperated with Boris and NewBlue, more visual effects are available in Filmora.
- Wondershare Drive allows the uploading and sharing of project documents, project templates, and exported videos, providing the one-click solution to file loss and hard-to-find problems.
- When browsing Filmora effects, users will have a faster navigation experience.
- Users can now use a shortcut preset from Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro in Filmora along with their standard keyboard shortcuts.
- A single user can enjoy Filmora across multiple devices with the same account using the individual cross-platform license. Please refer to the purchase page for specific usage rules.
For the latest system requirements, see Tech Specs.
For assistance with product usage, sales, registration, and troubleshooting, see Contact Us.