Get Started on Mac
New Features of Mac
Creating New Projects
Importing & Recording
Video Editing on Mac
- Borders on Mac
- Speech to text/text to speech on Mac
- Transform on Mac
- Compositing on Mac
- Stabilize video on Mac
- Motion Tracking on Mac
- Green screen on Mac
- Lens correction on Mac
- Crop and zoom on Mac
- Mosaic on Mac
- PIP (picture in picture) on Mac
- Mask on Mac
- Video snapshot on Mac
- Play video in reverse on Mac
- Split screen on Mac
- Split & cut videos on Mac
- Face off on Mac
- Change speed on Mac
- Freeze frame on Mac
- Drop shadow on Mac
- Auto enhance on Mac
Color Editing on Mac
Audio Editing on Mac
Animation Editing on Mac
Speed Editing on Mac
AI Editing on Mac
Improvement & Troubleshoot
Find information about recent Filmora updates.
Wondershare Filmora is a powerful video editing software for creators of all levels. We keep our software updated to provide you with the best video-creating experience ever.
Filmora is an intuitive video editor for every skill level, available on Mac and Windows. It provides one platform to push your storytelling boundaries and features a host of tools that help you quickly create videos efficiently so that you can easily tell your stories.
The latest/most current version of Filmora is the February release. For more information, see below:
What’s new in the release:
- FX Plug-ins - Explore amazing visual effects from Boris FX and NewBlue FX.
- Wondershare Drive - It allows the uploading and sharing of project documents, project templates, and exported videos.
- Speed Ramping - Adjust your video’s speed with better control of your keyframes. Easily slow down or speed up your videos to create unique cinematic effects.
- Masking - This interface has been revamped and optimized to support masking keyframes.
- Stock Media - Browse over 10 million stock media files. Explore more with royalty-free stock media from Unsplash, Giphy and Pixabay.
- Auto Synchronization - Automatically align audio and video captured by different cameras in the same scene.
- Cooperated with Boris and NewBlue, more visual effects are available in Filmora.
- Wondershare Drive allows the uploading and sharing of project documents, project templates, and exported videos, providing the one-click solution to file loss and hard-to-find problems.
- Users' uploading and sharing of project documents, project templates, and exported videos are feasible in Wondershare Drive.
- The function list in the startup window was changed and improved.
For the latest system requirements, see Tech Specs.
For assistance with product usage, sales, registration, and troubleshooting, see Contact Us.
This article introduces how Sheila become a Youtuber and how she started video editing.
If you're not using video yet, now is the time to start. In this post, we'll discuss the benefits of using video for social media marketing and provide tips for getting started. Keep reading to learn more!
This article will help you understand how to create video contents that convert sales.
Do you want to trim video on Mac, but can't find any feasible solution? Read this post and learn how to trim any video on your Mac with 2 smart apps.
Guide user how to import AVCHD files.
Guide user to apply the transition to the files on the 1st track.