Get Started on Mac
New Features of Mac
Creating New Projects
Importing & Recording
Video Editing on Mac
- Borders on Mac
- Transform on Mac
- Compositing on Mac
- Stabilize video on Mac
- Motion Tracking on Mac
- Green screen on Mac
- Lens correction on Mac
- Crop and zoom on Mac
- Mosaic on Mac
- PIP (picture in picture) on Mac
- Mask on Mac
- Video snapshot on Mac
- Play video in reverse on Mac
- Split screen on Mac
- Split & cut videos on Mac
- Face off on Mac
- Change speed on Mac
- Freeze frame on Mac
- Drop shadow on Mac
- Auto enhance on Mac
Color Editing on Mac
Audio Editing on Mac
Animation Editing on Mac
Speed Editing on Mac
AI Editing on Mac
Improvement & Troubleshoot
The Audio Mixer lets you adjust the dB levels of all your tracks that contain audio and set whether they're set more to the right or the left.
To use the Audio Mixer, follow these instructions:
- Drag and drop all your audio files (including video files from which you will be using the audio) into the timeline.
- Click the Audio Mixer icon in the toolbar.
- Drag the small ball along the circle (the Pan/Balance knob) for each track to switch the sound between the left and right channels. You can also move the circles on the gauges upwards or downwards to adjust the gain.
- You can choose between Surround and Stereo on the right side of the window. You can also drag the corresponding tracks to where you need them along with the Pan.
Note:If you select Surround, you'll be able to pan from left to right and from back to front, while in the Stereo mode you can only pan from left to right.
- Click OK to apply your changes to your video.
The Audio Mixer also lets you control the Master volume by dragging the sliders up or down so you can choose how loud a video clip should be. Click on the Play button to hear the results and click OK to apply your adjustments.
Looking for a complete insight into the best voice changer alternatives of all times? Be here to access a comprehensive analysis of the leading names within the utility domain!
Is there any alternative to YouTube? There are many alternatives to it, and to know more about them, follow through with the given discussion.
A compilation of the best magic tricks from YouTube video editors. Click here to learn how to do magic tricks like a pro in a few simple steps.
Do you want to trim video on Mac, but can't find any feasible solution? Read this post and learn how to trim any video on your Mac with 2 smart apps.
Guide user how to import AVCHD files.
Guide user to apply the transition to the files on the 1st track.