System Requirements Specification
- Filmora workspace for Windows
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & Pan & Zoom Video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Create split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Known Issues & Fixed Bugs
Find known issues and fixed bugs in the latest release of Filmora.
Note:Last update on Jun 21,2022
These are the issues you might encounter when using Filmora.
- Unable to export videos directly to YouTube
We are sorry to say that you may fail to export video from Filmora to YouTube directly, but you can still login YouTube account. The increasing amount of video exporting has reached the limit of our daily YouTube API quota. We are currently trying to apply more quotas to fix the issue. During this period, you can export the video to your computer and then upload to YouTube.
Note:Last update on Dec 22, 2022
These are the issues we fixed in recent Filmora release.
Fixed Issues in Filmora 12.0.11
- Solve the display problem of Timeline’s audio bar
- Text preset background supports separate adjustment of X and Y axis
- Player adds the display of project length
- The multi-selected text on Timeline can be converted to speech with one click
- Solve the problem of long time spent on switching Resource abs
- Optimize the UI of Timeline transition function
- Optimize the performance of Disk IO
Fixed Issues in Filmora 11.6.0
- Failed to upload video to YouTube problem
- Automatically increase user privileges when installing Filmora, and automatically reduce user privileges when starting Filmora
- Color matching curve comparison button is invalid.
- The third-party cloud disk failed to edit with high probability
- The problem of flashback when adjusting the spacing of SRT subtitles
- The problem that the special effect progress of the digital control is inconsistent with the time
Fixed Issues in Filmora 11.5.0
- Bugs related to automatic upgrade
- "Cannot save text resources" issue
- Resource crash
- Cannot use TTS
Fixed Issues in Filmora 11.4.5
- Crash of beauty effects
- Player crash while using vertical screen
- Audio filter icon still shows after being deleted
- Icon too big in text editing panel
- Cannot export in some scenarios while using auto ripple on
Fixed Issues in Filmora 11.4.0
- Cannot run on Windows 11
- Issue with feedback
- Crash when using “redo” shortcut in editing WordArt
- Cannot play when double-clicking audio visualization
Fixed Issues in Filmora 11.3.5
- The exchanges problem of STT/TSS member benefits
- Crash after setting the width to 0 in applying mask
- Crash in click download AR sticker assets repeatedly
- Similar search no result and no text reminder
- Cannot save resource assets
Fixed Issues in Filmora 11.3.0
- Motion tracking failed to work after adjusting the tracking frame
- Fade effects in SRT advanced text editing not working
- Editing box lost while adjusting mosaic motion tracking
- Program irresponsible in creating a proxy after importing too many files
Fixed Issues in Filmora 11.0.8
- Translation errors in multi-language versions
- Not showing full icon after applying key framing
- After enabling shortcut from timeline, the properties panel is not synchronized
sRGB VS RGB
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
Best Game Screen Recorders
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
How to Change YouTube Playback Speed to Speed Up or Slow Down Video
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
What is the permission for company use?
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use?
What use will be regarded as the company use
If I am an individual and don't make video for any company, what plan can I buy?
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.