Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & pan & zoom video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Creating split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Edit and Customize Texts
Learn how to edit and customize texts, making it easy to create the text & titles that match your style.
Change the Duration
The default duration of a text effect is 5 seconds. There are two ways to change the duration of a text effect.
- Drag the text on the timeline directly.
- Select the text in the timeline and click the duration icon to set a new duration.
Drag the Title to the Timeline
You can drag it from the Titles library and drop it into the timeline. You can also right-click on the title effect you want and select Apply to add it to the timeline.
Edit Text Effects
Double click on it in the timeline to open the Text editing panel. From here you can change the style (font, size, color, alignment, transform and compositing), choose the WordArt type and animation of your text
Edit a Title with the Title Group Controller.
- Double click the title in the track and the Title Group Controller will appear.
- Enter values into the X and Y boxes to adjust the position.
- Drag the scale slider to adjust the size of the title template.
- Drag the rotate slider to change the orientation of the template.
Advanced Text Editing
To edit your text in even more ways, click the Advanced button to enter the Advanced Text Edit panel.
In the Advanced Text Edit panel, you can add more elements to a premade title effect such as new text boxes, shapes, or images.
You can customize your text effects in the Advanced Text Edit panel in the following ways: font, color, animation, opacity, fill, border (color and size), and shadow (style, color, and size).
There are two ways to remove tests from your video:
- Select the text that you want to remove and hit Delete on your keyboard.
- Right click on the text in the timeline and select DELETE from the menu.
This article introduces how Sheila become a Youtuber and how she started video editing.
If you're not using video yet, now is the time to start. In this post, we'll discuss the benefits of using video for social media marketing and provide tips for getting started. Keep reading to learn more!
This article will help you understand how to create video contents that convert sales.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.