System Requirements Specification
- Silence detection
- Automatic normalization
- Audio ducking in Filmora
- Automatic denoise
- Scene detection feature
- AI Copilot Editing for Windows
- AI Text-to-Video for Windows
- AI audio stretch for Windows
- AI Thumbnail Creator for Windows
- AI audio denoise for Windows
- AI Smart Masking for Windows
- AI Music Generator for Windows
- AI Skin Tone Protection for Windows
- AI Text-Based Editing for Windows
- AI Vocal Remover for Windows
- AI smart cutout
- AI portrait effects
- Automatic highlight
- Auto reframe video
- Auto beat sync
- AR sticker effects
- ChatGPT Plugin - AI Copywriting
- AI Image for Windows
Importing & Recording
Media for Use
- Playback Speed Shortcuts for Windows
- Super Slow Motion with Optical Flow for Windows
- Compound Clip for Windows
- Multi-Clip Editing for Windows
- Customizable Backgrounds for Videos and Images in Windows
- Marked Favorites for Windows
- Markers for Windows
- Uniform speed
- Speed ramping
- Make motion tracking
- Adjustment layer for Windows
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & Pan & Zoom Video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Create split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Text & Subtitle
Animation & Keyframe
Effects & Transitions
Exporting & Cloud Backup
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Edit and Customize Texts
Learn how to edit and customize texts, making it easy to create the text & titles that match your style.
Change the Duration
The default duration of a text effect is 5 seconds. There are two ways to change the duration of a text effect.
- Drag the text on the timeline directly.
- Select the text in the timeline and click the “Duration” icon to set a new duration.
Drag the Title to the Timeline
You can drag it from the Titles library and drop it into the timeline. You can also right-click on the title effect you want and select “Apply” to add it to the timeline.
Edit Text Effects
Double click on title in the timeline to open the Text editing panel. From here you can change the style (font, size, color, alignment, transform and compositing), choose the WordArt type and animation of your text
Edit a Title with the Title Group Controller.
- Double click the title in the track and the Title Group Controller will appear.
- Enter values into the X and Y boxes to adjust the position.
- Drag the scale slider to adjust the size of the title template.
- Drag the rotate slider to change the orientation of the template.
Advanced Text Editing
To edit your text in even more ways, click the Advanced button to enter the Advanced Text Edit panel.
In the Advanced Text Edit panel, you can add more elements to a premade title effect such as new text boxes, shapes, or images.
You can customize your text effects in the Advanced Text Edit panel in the following ways: font, color, animation, opacity, fill, border (color and size), and shadow (style, color, and size).
There are two ways to remove tests from your video:
- Select the text that you want to remove and hit "Delete" on your keyboard.
- Right click on the text in the timeline and select "DELETE" from the menu.
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.