Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Filmora Workspace for Windows
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & Pan & Zoom Video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Creating Split Screen Video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
- Silence detection
- Automatic normalization
- Audio Ducking in Filmora
- Automatic denoise
- Scene detection feature
- AI Audio Stretch for Windows
- AI Smart Cutout for Mac
- AI Audio Denoise for Windows
- AI Smart Cutout for Windows
- AI portrait effects
- Auto reframe video
- Auto beat sync
- Automatic highlight
- AR sticker effects
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Export to Local
- Click the Export button and choose the Local tab.
- Select the format you want to export in. Currently, Filmora supports the following formats: WMV, MP4, AVI, MOV, F4V, MKV, TS, 3GP, MPEG-2, WEBM, GIF, and MP3.
- You can rename the video and change the location on your computer where you save it. You can also check the output resolution, frame rate, size, and duration before you export.
- When you're finished adjusting your video, press the Export button in the Export window. You can find the video in the specified location you selected.
- To change your export settings (i.e. resolution, bit rate, and frame rate) click the SETTINGS button.
- In the settings window, there are three quality levels: Best, Better, and Good. The only difference between them is the Bit Rate. You are able to adjust this or other parameters, such as Resolution, and Frame Rate in this window.
- It is best to export your video with the same settings as your original video.
Note:The size of the video depends on the length of the project and the bit rate. If the file size looks too big, you can try changing the bit rate in the Settings window to make it smaller.
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.