Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Filmora workspace for Windows
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & Pan & Zoom Video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Create split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Export to Local
How to Export
- Click the Export button and choose the Local tab.
- Select the format you want to export in. Currently, Filmora supports the following formats: WMV, MP4, AVI, MOV, F4V, MKV, TS, 3GP, MPEG-2, WEBM, GIF, and MP3.
- You can rename the video and change the location on your computer where you save it. You can also check the output resolution, frame rate, size, and duration before you export.
- When you're finished adjusting your video, press the Export button in the Export window. You can find the video in the specified location you selected.
How to Make Related Settings
- To change your export settings (i.e. resolution, bit rate, and frame rate) click the SETTINGS button.
- The settings window has three quality levels: Best, Better, and Good. The only difference between them is the Bit Rate. You can adjust this or other parameters, such as Resolution and Frame Rate, in this window.
- It is best to export your video with the same settings as your original video.
Note:The size of the video depends on the length of the project and the bit rate. If the file size looks too big, you can try changing the bit rate in the Settings window to make it smaller.
sRGB VS RGB
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
Best Game Screen Recorders
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
How to Change YouTube Playback Speed to Speed Up or Slow Down Video
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
What is the permission for company use?
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use?
What use will be regarded as the company use
If I am an individual and don't make video for any company, what plan can I buy?
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.