Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Crop/pan & zoom video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Creating split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Make motion tracking
- Change video playback speed
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Changing pitch in audio will make the voice be higher when sped up or lower when slowed down.
1. Double click the audio file in the timeline drag the pitch slider right to set the pitch up, and drag the slider left to set the pitch down.
2. Click the Play button in the Preview window to check what the audio sounds like. Click the undo icon to restore the pitch settings.
3. Click OK to save the pitch changes in audio.
Note:Adding a semitone is equivalent to changing the overall pitch by one note in a 12-tone scale. For example, C to C# (Sharp). The same to removing a semitone.
Note:Modifying audio speed by adjusting the pitch will not change the audio length.
Looking for a complete insight into the best voice changer alternatives of all times? Be here to access a comprehensive analysis of the leading names within the utility domain!
Is there any alternative to YouTube? There are many alternatives to it, and to know more about them, follow through with the given discussion.
A compilation of the best magic tricks from YouTube video editors. Click here to learn how to do magic tricks like a pro in a few simple steps.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.