7 Best Budget Mirrorless 4K Cameras Under $1000
If you are a beginner in the world of photography then instead of spending on costly DSLR cameras, you must try budget friendly mirrorless 4k cameras. They are designed with lightweight and offer quieter operation while maintaining a performance somewhat comparable to DSLR devices. The Mirrorless cameras are a kind of compact digital cameras but you will be glad to know that they are equipped with popular DSLR features. With such a great design and feature rich performance, these cameras appear like a perfect choice for beginners as well as professionals.
Those who are planning to buy a new mirrorless camera for their routine shooting needs might be confused among so many models available in market. They vary in design, style, and functionality and also in price range. But don’t worry! Because the article below will provide you complete guidance regarding available 7 best budget mirrorless 4K cameras that fall below $1000 price range. Stay on this page to collect useful details.
Top 7 Best Budget Mirrorless 4K Cameras Under $1000:
1. YI Technology M1 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with 12-40mm Lens
This classic mirrorless camera offers sharp details for every shot while delivery well distributed colours at high resolution levels. It is well known for its most versatile focal length that ranges between 24 to 80mm and offers easy handling in most of shooting conditions.
- Sensor Type and Size: CMOS, 17.3x13mm
- Weight: 9.877 Oz.
- Image Stabilization: Digital
- Display Screen: 3 inch rear LCD touchscreen
- Video Recording: UHD 4K/30fps
- Shutter type and Speed: Mechanical, 1/4000 – 60 seconds
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto, 100-25600
- Max Resolution: 20MP
2. Nikon 1 J5 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 10-30mm Lens
It is a sleek and versatile solution for your routine needs with impressive blending speed and great image quality. It offers continuous autofocus while ensuring great content quality at Full HD 1080p and UHD 2160p level. Its built in Wi-Fi connectivity and NFC allows users to share memories on other devices with ease.
- Weight: 256 grams with memory card and battery.
- Movie Recording: 4K enabled
- Maximum Continuous Shooting Rate: 60fps
- Monitor: 3” Rear Tilting LCD Touchscreen
- Shutter Speed: 1/16000 at 30s
- ISO Sensitivity: 160 to 12800
- Resolution Level: 20.8MP
- Image Sensor: 13.2x8.8mm CX Format BSI CMOS Image sensor.
3. Panasonic Lumix DC-GX850 Micro Four Thirds Mirrorless Camera with 12-32mm Lens
This Panasonic device can offer impressive performance in wide range of situations with its super compact design and tilting touchscreen that captures perfect selfies. You can use this camera with numbers if lens systems and their incredible autofocus mechanism manage crisp details for all shots. Built in Wi-Fi allows easy content sharing.
- Weight: 9.489 Oz
- Image Stabilization: Not included
- Video Recording: UHD 4K with 30/24fps settings
- Display Screen: 3 inch rear tilting LCD touch screen
- Shutter Details: Electronic and Mechanical offers speed of 60 – 1/16000 seconds whereas Electronic one works with 1/25 to 1/16000 sec in Movie Mode.
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto, 200-25600
- Max Resolution: 16MP
- Sensor Type and Size: MOZ Sensor, 17.3x13mm
4. Fujifilm X-T20 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 18-55mm Lens
This mirrosless camera is designed with lots of impressive features that make it suitable for professional needs. It offers appreciable sharpness with great crispness in details. The continuous autofocus maintains perfect tracking while shooting moving objects.
- Image Stabilization: Yes
- Display Screen: 3 inch rear tilting LCD Touchscreen
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto, 200-12800
- Max Resolution: 6000x4000
- Pixels: 24.3 MP
- Sensor Type and Size: CMOS, 23.6x15.6mm
5. Sony alpha a6300 mirrorless digital camera
This fast focusing mirrorless camera enables users to enjoy fast image clicks with crystal clear image quality. The 4D focus and 425 point phase detection systems are added advantages on its improved performance. This well rounded camera works perfectly with videographers and photographers.
Weight: 14.251 Oz including memory card and battery.
Display Screen: 3 inch rear tilting LCD screen
Shutter Type and Speed: Electronic and Mechanical offering speed 30 – 1/14000 sec in Bulb Mode.
ISO Sensitivity: Auto, 100-25600
Sensor Type and Size: CMOS, 23.5x15.6mm
Aspect Ratio: 3:2 and 16:9
Max Resolution: 24MP
Pixel: Actual is rated as 25MP but effective is 24.2MP.
6. Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 4K Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera
This is a professional level hybrid mirrorless camera that offers burst shooting with still capture abilities. It can maintain impressive details even in low light conditions. Highly refined focus management with classic shooting controls makes users to enjoy easy shooting.
Weight: 3.88 Oz
Image Stabilization: Yes
Display Screen: 3 Inch Rear Swivel LCD Touchscreen
Shutter Type and Speed: Electronic & Mechanical offering 60-1/4000 sec speed whereas in bulb mode your will get 2 to 0 minutes. The Electronic shutter offers 1-1/16000 sec speed in normal mode and 1/125 to 1/16000 sec in movie mode.
ISO Sensitivity: Auto, 200-25600
Aspect Ratio: 16:9, 4:3, 3:2 and 1:1
Max resolution: 4592x3448
Pixel rating: Actual is 16.84MP and effective is 16MP only.
7. Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera
This device is popular enough for its intuitive and compact design where optical low pas filter improves sharpness in details. The sensitivity range goes up to 25600 where 5-axis stabilization adds more stability to every shoot.
Weight: 15.027 Oz
Image Stabilization: Sensor-Shift, 5-Way
Display Screen: 3 inch tilting LCD touchscreen.
Shutter: Mechanical with 60 to 1/4000 sec and 2 to 0 minutes in time mode. Electronic shutter offers speed 1 to 1/16000 sec and 1/25-1/16000 sec in case of Movie Mode.
ISO Sensitivity: Auto, 200-25600
Sensor Ratio: 16:9, 4:3, 3:2 and 1:1
Max Resolution: 4592x3448
Pixels: Actual are rated as 16.84MP and Effective is 16MP.
So, you must have gained enough knowledge about top mirrorless 4K cameras. Indeed, they offer impressive features with little ups and downs with each design. So if you are crazy to start with your photographic session then it is right time to order a budget friendly mirrorless 4K camera that can fit your needs. You can easily get a well performing device within $1500 to $500 price range.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>