8 Best Video Conferencing Software for Small Business (Safe and Stable)
With the spread of the recent global pandemic, it has become important for every business to stay at home and work diligently.
Small businesses are suffering heavy losses due to the present situation. People are, therefore, resorting to remote working arrangements like video conferencing for business as well as keep up with the productivity without impacting much of the company.
It is important to stay connected with your clients. Whether the client is from your city or located abroad, you need to understand their requirements, implement your task, and finally deliver it successfully.
In this regard, the video conferencing solutions for small business are gaining momentum as people across the globe are trying to find the best tool that is safe and stable.
From personal to professional, video conferencing is the only way to survive and fight the global emergency. So, here are the eight best video conferencing for small business tools.
- Part 1: 8 Best Video Conferencing Software for Small Business
- Part 2: FAQ About Video Conferencing for Business
Part 1: 8 Best Video Conferencing Software for Small Business
1. Microsoft Teams
You can find Microsoft Team with Office 365 subscription, which is a chat-based workspace to bring the people together. To easily collaborate and extract more, Microsoft Team offers tools as per the need of the teams to share content and converse smoothly. Without compromising the security and privacy, you can chat, call, and collaborate at one place online. The features are-
- It allows you to communicate with your colleagues via group chat, online meetings, audio-only calls, and web conferencing.
- Use built-in integration to collaborate on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files, and it also supports additional integrations with third-party tools.
- Available free of charge except for administrative tasks and Microsoft support.
Price: Office 365 paid version is priced at $8.25 per user per month, Office 365 Business Premium is priced at $12.50 per user per month, and the Business Essential is priced at $5 per user per month.
2. Skype for Business
Skype is an essential video conferencing for business software that has created a foothold and become a household name. It may be thought more of a video conferencing software for keeping in touch with the family and friends, but the cross-platform Skype for Business comes with handy features like live subtitling of conversations, and the ability to record chats. Even without installing the software, Skype can be used in the browser. The feature of Skype includes-
- Supports group video calling for up to 50 people.
- Screen sharing options with an ability to blur backgrounds automatically to focus on the person you are speaking with.
- Experience crystal clear audio and HD video in one-to-one or group calls with end-to-end encryption security.
Price: Office 365 Business Premium is priced at $12.50 per month, Office 365 Personal at $69.99 per year, and Office 365 Home at $99.99 per year.
3. Zoom Video Conferencing
If you are looking for the best video conferencing for small businesses, Zoom video conferencing solutions for small businesses is the best bet in recent times. It is a meeting and webinar solution and part of the Zoho CRM family of tools. It is unlike the other software where the prime focus is on collaborating with business partners and employees. Zoom is more of a client relationship focused software. The features are-
- Hold either one-on-one meetings or group meetings involving up to 100 people with a time limit of 40 minutes for 3 or more members.
- Desktop and application sharing and whiteboarding and annotations.
- 256-bit TLS encryption ensures that the meetings you hold, and the files you share within them are secure.
Price: Apart from the free version, Pro version is priced at $14.99 per month per host, Business and Enterprise versions are priced at $19.99 per month per host each.
4. Cisco WebEx
There are high expectations from Cisco WebEx, and you are never disappointed with the use of this video conferencing for business software. The free version is enough for holding a meeting. You may either use the website or the WebEx Meeting app for conducting the video meets smoothly. Cisco’s networking knowledge backs and secures the TLS 1.2 and AES 256-bit encryption. The features of Cisco WebEx are-
- Hold HD video meetings with up to 100 participants with screen sharing options and private chat rooms.
- Get a personal account by signing up and manage all of your meetings, schedule video conferences, and access the recording you have made.
- The free package offers unlimited meetings of unlimited length, 1GB of cloud storage, and the ability to make MP4 recordings of them.
Price: WebEx plans start at $13.50 per month per host.
This video conferencing solution for small businesses is one of the industry leaders in online video conferencing. It is trusted by millions of people for real-time virtual collaboration and communication. With just a click of the button, you can combine flexibility with productivity using GoToMeeting video conferencing. The features include-
- Fast, easy, secured, and reliable, professional online meeting solution.
- Enables customers to meet face to face, share presentations, and chat with colleagues with one button click.
- Easily record your meetings in real-time, take notes, mark action items, and share them after the meeting.
Price: GoToMeeting pricing starts from $12 per organizer per month.
6. CyberLink U Meeting
The U Meeting video conferencing tool lets you meet with anyone across the world face-to-face. Connect with your clients without any glitches and experience a smooth video conferencing with the help of U Meeting software. The features are-
- Enjoy the Real-time interaction with employees and clients and take live notes, or message a question without interrupting during the meeting flow.
- Range of annotation tools (pen, undo, reset) for Desktop Share and Whiteboard mode.
- No downloads or registrations or any complicated dial-in numbers required to join the meeting, simply click to join.
Price: Apart from the basic free version, there are other paid options starting from $29.99 per month per host.
Join.Me is an online video conferencing software that is easy-to-use and doesn’t require any downloads or exclusive apps. The Join.Me instant screen sharing allows you to get everyone on the same page quickly. The features are-
- You can claim a personalized URL your attendees can use.
- Customize the look of your meeting and share your screen, and you can personalize the background that works in tandem with your URL.
- Audio, recording, scheduling, and remote-control blends seamlessly as the features are powered by OpenVoice
Price: Prices for Join.me starts at $10.
8. Google Hangouts Meet
Google Hangouts Meet is available to the G suite customers and is not free, like the basic Google Hangout service. It is a simple tool that supports chatting with up to 150 people, but when it comes to video conferencing, only 10 members are allowed per call. No matter where you are located, join video calls easily and meet face to face with your team without incurring any travel cost. The features are-
- Just set up a meeting and share a link to your team and forget any headaches of joining a video call at work.
- Fast, lightweight interface, and smart participant management makes multi-person video calls simple and effortless.
- Meet video meetings are encrypted in transit to ensure safety and keep your meetings secured.
Price: The basic G Suite version starts at $6 per month per user.
Part 2: FAQ About Video Conferencing for Business
What is the best video conferencing app?
Zoom – It is a reliable and easy cloud platform for webinars, chats, audio, and video conferencing services. Zoom app is available for both iOS and Android. You can record Zoom meetings and save it to the cloud.
Microsoft Teams – It is a valuable and impressive tool with many features for video conferencing. Teams app has the ability to record calls and share screens. Users are also allowed to meet and collaborate on-the go using the Teams app.
Facetime – Facetime is an iOS video conferencing app that can connect up to 31 other people at one audio-video call.
What is the best video conferencing software?
Google Hangouts Meet – Forget all travel expenses and complete your meetings online with Google Hangouts Meet. This easy to join video conferencing software enables you to meet face to face, build business relationships, and collaborate with your team irrespective of wherever you are located.
GoToMeeting – It is a web-hosted service for desktop sharing, online meetings, and video conferencing. Your computer meets other computers across the globe with the GoToMeeting software.
Skype – One of the easiest and best video conferencing software, Skype, specializes in offering voice calls and video chat services between computers, tablets, mobile devices. You may use Skype to send messages to mobiles worldwide from your computers too.
What is the best free video conferencing?
CISCO Webex Meetings – The free version of WebEx powered by CISCO is one of the best for video conferencing. From presentations to webinars and meeting to online training, CISCO Webex Meetings offers industry-leading video conferencing with significant innovations and experiences. It is a comprehensive video and content-sharing cloud solution.
RingCentral Meetings – From file sharing to screen sharing and team chats, the RingCentral Meetings is a powerful HD cloud web conferencing, online meeting, and video conferencing tool. Share files and documents and come face to face with clients anytime and anywhere with this fantastic RingCentral Meetings software.
What is needed for video conferencing?
If you want to have a flawless video conferencing experience, you need to take care of a few things. Firstly, a high-resolution webcam is a must-have item for video conferencing. The minimum resolution for video conferencing is 1280x720 resolution (720p), a 720p camera, and go up to a 4K support as high as 3840x2160 resolution. Secondly, you need a minimum of 2 GB of RAM and a quad-core processor. Next comes the Network Bandwidth that depends on the resolution and frame rate you desire that is 1 Mbps for 15 fps at 720p resolution, while 30 fps at 4K will require closer to 4 Mbps with a strong WI-FI network.
Apart from the system requirements, you will also need a microphone, a video display screen, and video conferencing equipment, software, or even video recording software.
Make your life simpler and use these stable, safe, and best video conferencing for small business tools to keep working even during the worst of times. It allows you to take control of your work life even when you are sitting back at home. Keep moving your work at the right pace so that you don’t lag and work hard to maintain whatever you have achieved to date.
Free video call app can also be used easily. In this article, we will let you know 10 free video call app for Android and iPhone. Check it out!
by Richard Bennett May 16, 2023 18:56 PM
Here is the guide to help remove or get rid of background noise from skype video calls
by Richard Bennett May 16, 2023 18:56 PM
Video calling app is so popular right now. Are you looking for the video call app on Android and iPhone? In this article, we will let you know 10 best video calling app.
by Richard Bennett May 16, 2023 18:56 PM