One thing to note about Father's Day is the fact that this is by far one of the best and most immersive experiences you can have if you ever were close with your father. But, how can you have fun with your dad on Father's Day? Just check out these jokes and read them to him!
1. Teacher on the phone: You say Michael is cold and he can’t come to school today, who am I speaking to?
Michael: This is my father!
2. Let me see your report card!
I don’t have it!
My friend got it so he can scare his parents!
3. When is the boiling point reached?
When my father will see the report card!
4. Son and dad: If you give me $30 I will be good
At your age, I was good for nothing for that money!
5. How do you call your father when he falls through the ice?
6. How are fathers exercising on the beach?
By sucking their belly when they see a bikini!
7. What did the dad tomato say to the baby tomato?
8. Dad, how much will it cost to get married?
It’s hard to know that son, I for one I am still paying for that!
- 9. Dad, you are a person to look up to regardless of how much I have grown, and I did grow a lot!
10. How old is your father?
As old as me?
That is impossible!
He did become a father only when I was born though, so you can understand why is that!
11. Why did the baby strawberry die?
Because his dad was the one to die in a Jam!
12. What do boobs and toys have in common?
They are created mostly for children but usually fathers tend to be the ones that end up playing with them the most.
13. Why did you come home so early?
My boss told me to go to hell!
14. The definition of mass confusion?
Father’s day in the ghetto!
15. Why are fathers like parking spaces?
It’s easy, the good ones are already taken!
16. Why are some fathers not having a mid-life crisis?
Easy, they are stuck in their own adolescent years!
17. What does your father do for a living?
He is a magician and he performs tricks like sawing people.
And do you have brothers or sisters?
Yes, 4 half-sisters and a half-brother!
18. What did the baby corn say to the mama corn?
Where’s the POPcorn?!
19. I have a lot of my dad’s genes.
I don’t think they really fit you!
20. Do you like the drum set I gifted you this summer?
I love it! My father pays me $10 each time I try to play it!
As you can see, there are plenty of interesting and fun jokes that you can share with your dad and honestly you can also create your own as well. It all comes down to being creative and having fun with these jokes. It might not be hard at first but rest assured that the results will certainly pay off, so just check them out and you will love the results for sure.
Plus, sharing this kind of jokes is exactly what you need if you want to have fun alongside your dad. It’s exciting, immersive and just truly interesting, so just check it out at all costs. Plus, nothing can be more immersive and interesting than just enjoying Father's Day with your own father. Remember, it might not be easy to come up with your own jokes, so these 20 ideas should be something nice and exciting that you can check out. They are interesting and funny, not to mention truly immersive, so just check them out and in the end you will definitely enjoy the time spent with your father, you can rest assured of that!