10 Best Live Streaming Platforms You Should Know
Have you ever watched the live broadcast? I guess the answer is yes. Nowadays, live-streaming has become a lifestyle permeating every aspect of life. In China, live streaming sharply increased eCommerce and created engaging shopper relationships as well. In the US, American people tend to become accustomed to the powerful influence of video functionality due to the long quarantine time. So, what Livestream platforms do you often use?
Here is the list of 10 most popular live streaming software platforms that anyone like broadcasting needs to know about:
It is a popular live streaming platform as well as an on-demand video platform that assists users to watch anything they like directly from their console and PC. It provides access to all-powerful platforms for the fastest live streaming.
- It is rated as an interactive live streaming platform that offers amazing services.
- The basic account is available for free and it can be created directly from Facebook.
- For a turbo account, you need to pay $4.99 every month.
- Users will be able to enjoy an ad-free experience on this platform.
2. YouTube live:
YouTube Live assists users to broadcast their content on a real-time basis via the YouTube channel. This platform is designed with impressive analytics and it offers incredible services like chats, tools as well as an interactive platform for communication.
- You need to not make additional efforts for post-production.
- The audience over YouTube Live loves to share their thoughts as it offers a live chat feature.
- Here you will be able to get videos on demand as well as catch to watch them live.
3. Facebook Live:
This platform allows users to share content on Facebook as per the taste of friends and followers. People love to live stream on this platform from their profiles, pages as well as public figures. The best part is that you will be able to interact with potential viewers on a real-time basis.
- Real-time communication assists users to know the responses of their audience so that broadcasts can be improved for better results.
- Followers will be able to receive instant notifications whenever you are live streaming.
- It is available for free.
Here is your personal live streaming application that is perfectly integrated into Twitter. Periscope is loved by users for its intuitive interface and collection of all impressive stuff for viewing.
- Once you go live then you will start receiving notifications about followers, comments, and new joining.
- You can set video replay settings for all your broadcasted videos so that viewers can enjoy them later.
- You can access replays continuously for 24 hours and can delete them anytime.
- Users are able to broadcast videos to the targeted audience as well as on Twitter.
- It is available for free.
Younow is well known as a live social TV platform that can assist users to broadcast their favorite videos directly from webcam and mobile phones. People rate it as an interactive platform to meet new friends.
- It works as a fun app for live streaming and communication.
- You can easily chat as well as promote content.
- It is available for free.
6. IRIS (Bambuser):
Bumbuser helps users to live stream all impressive videos directly from their DV camera, Computer’s webcam, and mobile phone. IRIS can be used to live stream videos directly to Myspace, WordPress, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- It allows users to live stream all events for free and this free service is completely social media-friendly.
- You will be able to get integrated online storage, sharing buttons, and geotagging facility with this platform.
This platform allows users to broadcast their live events as well as shows online. There are so many social media buttons that can be accessed for fast interfacing and the advanced functionalities make video sharing tasks much simpler. You can watch as well as search for any video content online using this tool even without login.
- It is popularly used by marketers, teams, and broadcasters.
- It hosts more than 2 million videos live per month and the list also includes some big names like BusinessBlueprint.com and NASATV.
- Users can add graphics, guests as well as presentations without facing any complexity over the interface.
- You will be able to get impressive online support for all troubles and support systems stays active for 24x7 hours.
- The price plan starts with a payment of $99/month.
DaCast is well known as the first Livestream platform as well as the on-demand type of video platform that follows a complete SaaS approach. It is popularly used by professionals from the business world and the support system is highly useful with 24x7 hour connectivity. This tool is commonly used for large-scale gatherings or conferences etc.
- It offers classic video streaming features.
- On-demand webcasting capabilities are really useful.
- You will find its interface much easier and full of functionality.
- The starting price for DaCast is $25/month.
- You will not find annoying advertisements here so everything appears user-friendly.
Here is one more widely used live streaming platform that can accept inputs from cameras, smartphones, webcams, and camcorders. This platform offers a large variety of media players, video tools, sharing features, and embedding options so that you can easily stay connected to your potential audience.
- Live stream offers the perfect solution for software, hardware, and production products so that perfect end-to-end communication can be achieved.
- Users can easily upload videos directly from their iPad or iPhone to all popular websites like Twitter and Facebook etc.
- Engagement can be boosted via chats.
- The basic plan can be subscribed to with a payment of $42/month.
This live streaming platform is commonly used by Mid Size Business owners as well as by large enterprises. Brightcove extends its support to mobile web applications, iPhones as well as iPad.
- It offers awesome video management tools with video marketing options.
- A huge video library can be maintained online and a social media sharing feature is enabled.
- You will be able to access more than 100 templates, playlists, and import video options here.
- The price range is $99.00/month.
You may also like: 10 Best Camera for Live Streaming
Edit Video with Powerful yet Intuitive Video Editing Software - Filmora
Are you looking for ways to edit videos you streamed? Wondershare Filmora is one of the greatest video editors helping you achieve your goal. Check this video to learn more about Filmora! We have also listed some of the most-used features of Filmora for your reference.
- Green Screen: Push the boundary of your imagination using Green Screen.
- Color Matching: Match the color of two different video clips.
- Motion Tracking: Track moving objects and add elements to them freely.
- Speed Ramping: Adjust your video speed at will.
This article will tell you where you can download a free encoder and walk you through setting up live streaming on for your YouTube account.
by Richard Bennett May 16, 2023 19:03 PM