10 best live streaming platforms you should know
Here is the list of 10 most popular live streaming software platforms that anyone like broadcasting need to know about:
It is a popular live streaming platfrom as well as on demand video platform that assist users to watch anything they like directly from their console and PC. It provides access to all powerful platforms for fastest live streaming.Key Facts:
- It is rated as an interactive live streaming platform that offers amazing services.
- The basic account is available for free and it can be created directly from facebook.
- For turbo account, you need to pay $4.99 every month.
- Users will be able to enjoy ads free experience on this platform.
2. YouTube live:
YouTube Live assists users to broadcast their content on real time basis via YouTube channel. This platform is designed with impressive analytics and it offers incredible services like chats, tools as well as interactive platform for communication.Key Facts:
- You need to not make additional efforts for post production.
- Audience over YouTube Live loves to share their thoughts as it offers live chat feature.
- Here you will be able to get videos on demand as well as catch watch them live.
3. Facebook Live:
This platform allows users to share content on facebook as per taste of friends and followers. People love to live stream on this platform from their profiles, pages as well as from public figures. The best part is that you will be able to interact with potential viewers on real time basis.Key Facts:
- The real time communication assists users to know responses of their audience so that broadcasts can be improved for better results.
- Followers will be able to receive instant notifications whenever you are live.
- It is available for free.
Here is your personal live streaming application that is perfectly integrated to Twitter. Periscope is loved by users for its intuitive interface and collection of all impressive stuff for viewing.Key Facts
- Once you go live then you will start receiving notifications about followers, comments and new joining.
- You can set video replay settings for all your broadcasted videos so that viewers can enjoy them later.
- You can access replays continuously for 24 hours and can delete them anytime.
- Users are able to broadcast videos to targeted audience as well as on Twitter.
- It is available for free.
Younow is well known as a live social TV platform that can assist users to broadcast their favorite videos directly from webcam and mobile phone. People rate it as an interactive platform to meet new friends.Key Facts:
- It works like a fun app for live streaming and communication.
- You can easily chat as well as promote content.
- It is available for free.
6. IRIS (Bambuser):
Bumbuser helps users to live stream all impressive videos directly from their DV camera, Computer’s webcam and mobile phone. IRIS can be used to live stream videos directly to Muspace, WordPress, Twitter and Facebook etc.Key Facts:
- It allows users to live stream all events for free and this free service is completely social media friendly.
- You will be able to get integrated online storage, sharing buttons and geo tagging facility with this platform.
This platform allows users to broadcast their live events as well as shows online. There are so many social media buttons that can be accessed for fast interfacing and the advanced functionalities make video sharing task much simpler. You can watch as well as search for any video content online using this tool even without login.Key Facts:
- It is popularly used by marketers, teams and broadcasters.
- It hosts more than 2 million videos live per month and the list also includes some big names like BusinessBlueprint.com and NASATV.
- Users can add graphics, guests as well as presentations without facing any complexity over interface.
- You will be able to get impressive online support for all troubles and support systems stays active for 24x7 hours.
- Price plan starts with payment of $99/month.
DaCast is well known as first live as well as on demand type of video platform that follows complete SaaS approach. It is popularly used by professionals from business world and support system is highly useful with 24x7 hour connectivity. This tool is commonly used for large scale gatherings or conferences etc.Key Facts:
- It offers classic video streaming features.
- On demand webcasting capabilities are really useful.
- You will find its interface much easier and full of functionality.
- Starting price for DaCast is $25/month.
- You will not find annoying advertisements here so everything appears user friendly.
Here is one more widely used live streaming platform that can accept inputs from camera, smartphones, webcams and through camcorders. This platform offers large variety of media players, video tools, sharing features and embedding options so that you can easily stay connected to your potential audience.Key Facts:
- Live stream offers perfect solution for software, hardware and production products so that perfect end to end communication can be achieved.
- Users can easily upload videos directly from their iPad or iPhone to all popular websites like Twitter and Facebook etc.
- Engagement can be boosted via chats.
- Basic plan can be subscribed with payment of $42/month.
This live streaming platform is commonly used by Mid Size Business owners as well as by large enterprises. Brightcove extends its support to mobile web application, iPhone as well as iPad.Key Facts:
- It offers awesome video management tools with video marketing options.
- A huge video library can be maintained online and social media sharing feature is enabled.
- You will be able to access more than 100 templates, playlists and import video options here.
- Price range is $99.00/month.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>