How to Post Tweets on Facebook
Why share Twitter posts to Facebook?
In today's fast paced life, it's time-consuming to manage multiple accounts on different social media platforms manually. Fortunately, you can set your Twitter account and sync it with Facebook to kill two birds with a single stone. You can post Tweets to Facebook automatically as updates, sparing your personal intervention. Automatic posting of Tweets on Facebook ensures your friends on both platforms get your updates without the extra work.
How to Post Tweets to Facebook – Step by Step guide
Let's learn how to use Twitter with Facebook and be able to post Tweets to Facebook –
First and foremost, you need to connect your Twitter account with your Facebook, so that the posts on Twitter gets synced and posted on Facebook.
- Login to your Twitter account on your desktop, which you want to link with your Facebook profile.
- Once you login to your Twitter account, tap on your profile picture on the top right corner of the screen, next to the ‘Tweet' tab.
- Now, from the dropdown list shown to you, click ‘Settings and privacy' and then open the ‘Apps' tab from the left panel.
- Now, hit the ‘Connect to Facebook' option under Applications. You will be prompted with a popup to log in, in case you haven't logged in to Facebook on the same browser. Enter the details and log in.
- Upon being prompted for permission from Twitter to access your Facebook information, click ‘Continue as [Facebook Profile/user name]' to continue.
- Now you need to configure the ‘Select the privacy settings' to decide who is going to receive your Twitter updates on Facebook. When you post Tweets to Facebook, by default your friends will get to see them.
- Now, you need to tap ‘OK' and finish the process. The Tweets and Retweets will be posted to your Facebook with your Twitter username, though the replies for the Tweets won't be posted in Facebook.
Part 3: Tools for managing your social media accounts
Apart from Facebook and Twitter you might be using other social media platforms such as Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and the likes. How about managing most of them together through a single application? There are various tools available in the market to fix this dilemma of yours, we are going to feature the top most programs that not only allow you to post Tweets to Facebook.
Let's have a look –
For scheduling your post across 6 major social media platforms, Buffer has a lot to offer you. You can customize individual posts on multiple social media channels for different times to get them posted. Part from posting Tweets to Facebook, there is a lot to do with these social media dashboard tools.Features
- Track links and gauge the performance of your content (the engagement and interaction it received).
- Streamlined analytics of Buffer to know the best platform you have most audience from.
- Pablo image creator to create outstanding images that grab your audience's attention.
$10/month or $102/year
When it comes to multiple accounts for a single user or that of clients under an agency, HootSuite is the call of the hour. Adding accounts, scheduling posts across major platforms has become easy with it.Features
- You get a third-party library for free, an app directory, and premium apps.
- Adding ‘streams' (posts) like columns, after syncing your networks with HootSuite is necessary.
- Group streams with tabs under respective columns to differentiate from other media.
- Facebook (business pages included)
- Free of cost for 3 social media profiles without any collaboration.
- $9.99/month/50 profiles along with +1 members
This social media tool is dedicated for Twitter only for managing and scheduling content over multiple Twitter accounts within a single interface. It has customizable social media dashboards for sending and receiving Tweets from multiple accounts.Features
- Multi-columnar view features multiple Twitter accounts and helps managing the posts.
- Tweet scheduling feature for Twitter.
- You can track messages, user feeds, use analytics, and tweet filters.
Multiple Twitter profilesPrices
It recycles your old popular posts on your social media profile, when you run out of posts or have forgotten to schedule for that day.Features
- Auto-fill queue to fill posts on your profile from your already published posts.
- The flexibility to post content on multiple platforms at different times as per your desire.
- Category based unlimited content library to save your content.
- Facebook profiles and pages
- LinkedIn profiles and company pages
- Instagram (on the way)
- Pinterest (on the way)
5. Sprout Social
It helps you to present your brand's social media marketing strategy by quantifying, and validating it. The perfect tool for better CRM for your brand. Advance scheduling content and monitoring social media mentions to grow your brand.Features
- It comes with social source monitoring, built-in publishing and curation of content, report generation.
- Tight integration with Google Analytics with an attractive interface.
- Downloadable PDF reports for each social media channel for each client that saves lot of time.
- 30-days free trial
- Deluxe - $59/user/month/5 profile
- Premium - $99/user/month/20 profiles
- Team - $500/month/3 users/30 profiles
- Enterprise - $1500/month/10 users/50 profiles
We believe this article has been a great source of information for you to decide on the best social media scheduling dashboard program and not just how to post Tweets on Facebook. While choosing one of them, make sure to keep an eye on the pricing and pick the best one that meets your business performance and pricing aspects to make a win-win deal.
In this article we are going to take you through each step of creating one or multiple Twitter account with the same email address.
by Liza Brown May 16, 2023 18:51 PM
Looking for Twitter alternatives to develop your personal or business social relationship? Here are the 5 best power tools that doesn't have the limitations.
by Liza Brown May 16, 2023 18:51 PM