Question: How do you cut videos and use the certain parts you want? I record a few videos and want to share them online. But first I need to cut the videos so that I only upload the important parts in order to save time. How can I do that? Check the video tutorial about how to cut/split videos first.
Well, we can use Wondershare Filmora (originally Wondershare Video Editor) - which helps you cut video into several parts and provides lots of video editing functions to make a great home movie. Free download Wondershare video cutter software and then follow the step-to-step guide on how to cut video below on Windows (Windows 8 included). If you are a Mac user, turn to Mac Video Editor for help, which has the same functions as the windows version.
Easy-to-use Video Cutter: Wondershare Filmora (originally Wondershare Video Editor)
- Easily cut videos into different parts with no quality loss.
- "Scene Detection" function automatically cut videos into pieces.
- Improve your video by adding effects, transitions, intro/credits and filters.
- Save your video into different formats, burn to DVD or upload online.
- Supported OS: Windows (Windows 8 included) & Mac OS X (above 10.6).
1. Import your videos to the software
2. Manually cut videos
3. Automatically cut videos
4. Export your video
When you have finished the cutting, click "Create". You can save video in other formats on the local computer by clicking "Format" and specify some necessary settings. If you want to play video creation on iPod, iPhone, iPad, click "Device" and select the thumbnail of your devices. You can also share your videos on YouTube directly or burn video to DVD discs for better video preservation.