Cheapest 4K DSLR/Mirrorless Cameras and Camcorders
There is a huge collection of cameras in the market that possesses 4K video capturing abilities even at affordable price range. Several brands have launched their unique models with the variable feature; buyers can make selections out of camcorders, DSLR and Mirrorless cameras. Each one of them has variable features and performance abilities; if you are little confused about making the decision for your upcoming investment then go through the comprehensive review below. It will help you to make the best choice for your 4K recording needs.
Cheapest 4K Cameras:
|Panasonic Lumix DMC-G70/DMC-G7||$444.49|
|Olympus OM-D E-M10 II||$449|
|Panasonic Lumix GX80 / GX85||$595.44|
|Sony FDRAX33 4k||$698|
|Sony FDRAX53/B 4K||$848|
|Panasonic HC-WXF991K 4K||$897.99|
Yi M1 fine results even for low contrast subjects and it can process raw data with ease. It is well known for impressive color and contrast adjustments for every still.Features:
- 20MP four third sensor.
- 81 Point auto AF system.
- 5fps rating for continuous shooting.
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
- One touch access enabled for stills.
- Simple to use.
- Low-cost solution.
- Auto ISO performance demands little improvement.
It offers great results for action camera needs with its image stabilization abilities. Users can enjoy time lapse recording along with easy controls on the touch screen.Features:
- 18 MP CMOS sensor.
- 49 focus points.
- Image stabilization ability.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows easy connectivity to remote units.
- EVF viewfinder included.
- Face detection system provided great results.
- Its body does not have any environmental safety feature.
- Low battery life.
3.Panasonic Lumix DMC-G70/DMC-G7:
This camera suits to intermediate and beginners with its great 4K content quality. It can provide impressive results even in low light conditions.Features:
- ISO sensitivity ranges from 200 to 25,600.
- AF mode allows 6fps frame rate whereas continuous mode works up to 8fps.
- 4K can be used at 30fps.
- Impressive white balance and metering.
- Wi-Fi facility available.
- Offers faster shooting rates.
- Resolution maintained to 16MP only.
- No NFC.
4. Olympus OM-D E-M10 II:
This camera is recommended for beginners and intermediate users. It provides the best value for your investment with versatile performance over 4K recording needs.Features:
- 16.1 MP resolution.
- EVF Viewfinder.
- 8.5fps continuous shooting rate.
- Micro Four Thirds sensor included.
- Compact size with a lightweight design.
- Impressive viewfinder
- Costly option.
- Small sensor size.
Panasonic has designed this camera unit to assist beginners with field photography needs. It is designed with special environment stealing cover so you can enjoy few easy steps.Features:
- Features 12MP sensor.
- Have built in Wi-Fi.
- EVF viewfinder.
- 49 focus points.
- Offers great results for time-lapse mode.
- Designed with articulating screen.
- Low sensor resolution: only 12MP.
- Low battery life.
- Heavy body.
6.Panasonic Lumix GX80/GX85:
It offers fast speed performance along with great autofocus ability and effective image stabilization abilities. Due to its stunning 4K details and easy lens customization options, it is recommended for beginner and intermediate users.Features:
- EVF Viewfinder included.
- Continuous shooting range goes up to 8fps.
- Comes with 3-inch display.
- Sensor size is micro four third.
- Great results for 4K recording.
- Excellent touch screen.
- Creepy interface.
- Resolution limited to 16MP only.
#2 Cheapest 4K DSLR Cameras:
It offers sharp details at 4K with plenty of impressive features. Panasonic HC-VX981K is commonly used for cinematographic needs.Features:
- Built in WI-FI
- Robust design.
- Offers 30fps frame rate selection at 4K resolution level.
- Lots of in editing functions included.
- Pic-in-Pic mode supported.
- Great video quality.
- Average battery life.
2. Sony FDRAX33 4K:
You can enjoy stunning 4K results with this tiny 4K DSLR. It allows beginners to enjoy HD, Full HD and 4K content with appreciable results.Features:
- Possesses Wi-Fi, Micro HDMI, NFC and USB ports.
- Balanced Optical Steady Shot performance.
- Great 4K details with stunning stills.
- Impressive image stabilization.
- Lightweight design.
- Lack of internal memory.
3. Sony FDRAX53/B 4K:
This highly powerful and easy to use camera model ensures high quality performance for videos and stills. The 5 axis intelligent vibration care mode with balanced optical steady shot image stabilization feature makes great details for all captured videos.Features:
- Incredible low light performance.
- 40% faster autofocus mechanism.
- Wide angle shooting options.
- Zoom ability is appreciable.
- Lightweight design.
- Too expensive as compared to other available models.
4. Panasonic HC-WXF991K 4K:
This camera is well designed to offer efficient shooting results to beginner filmmakers. HC-WXF99 ensures incredible audio details with appreciable low lightFeatures:
- 20 times optical zooming ability.
- Offers in-camera editing feature.
- Great UHD 4K resolution.
- Best choice for professionals.
- Appreciable low light performance.
- Expensive; suits for beginners only.
#3 Cheapest 4K Camcorders:
1. Nikon D7500:
This camcorder can assist professional cinematographers in deep details while capturing photographs. Its ISO performance makes it suitable for variable light conditions.Features:
- Comes with touch LCD.
- Bluetooth enabled.
- 21MP resolution level.
- 8 fps handling abilities.
- Incredible speed performance with outstanding DSLR image quality.
- Microphones and headphones can be connected.
- Option for battery grip is missing.
- Offers fewer compatibility options.
2. Nikon D500:
It is one of the least expensive rivals with incredible 4K abilities. The high-quality touchscreen allows easy setting adjustments whereas flicker reduction mode adds more consistency to the footage.Features:
- 20.7 MP sensor abilities.
- Impressive RGB sensor performance.
- 4K UHD works with a 1.5x crop factor for the sensor.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth abilities.
- Fast shutter speed.
- Great design with compact size.
- Fine tuning with autofocus system.
- Limited battery performance.
- Restricted lens choices.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>