How to Record LOL Gameplay?(3 Methods)
Sep 13, 2021• Proven solutions
It is widely known to most people as LOL, which stands for League of Legends, one of today's most popular online multiplayer battle arena games. In this game, the goal is to destroy the opposing team's "Nexus," which is the core of their base. Windows and macOS are the operating systems that support this game. Two teams of five players are formed in this team-based strategy game. A point called 'Nexus' marks the starting point of each team's journey.
Many game enthusiasts are addicted to playing LOL. They record their funny videos, share their gameplay achievements, and earn money by sharing on video-sharing sites and other social media sites. Gamers can use it to find out how a game is played. The gameplay presents different elements of the game. A player can see the game's battlefield and fighting strategies in action.
After watching the gameplay, viewers will have a better understanding of the game. It will be clear to them what the basics are, what the scenes look like, and how the strategies work. Viewers will learn how to play. Having this information will be of great assistance to game players. It will become clear what they should do at certain points in the game. Gameplay videos offer a walkthrough of parts of the game where players might get stuck. In this case, the gamer will become more familiar with the game and its strategies. The next time a player goes to war, he will have this information at his disposal.
If you are a LOL gamer and want to record your LOL gameplay to share it with your friends and other gamers,, you need a reliable screen recorder to record your gameplay. If you search the internet for the best screen recorders, your web page will be stuffed with various options. So, with so many options available, one can easily get confused about which one he should choose. To make things easier for you, we have suggested the three best methods using which you can easily record your LOL gameplay and then share it with the community.
3 Methods To Record LOL Gameplay
- LoL Built-in function
- Using Filmora Screen Recording Option
- Using WonderShare Democreator
You might be interested in:
1. LOL Built-In-Function
Using League of Legends' built-in replay function is the easiest way to record the game. You can also download it separately. A replay button will appear after your match has ended. You can click on this button to watch the replay of your match, and you can also download the replay and save it to your device if you want to. In our opinion, it is the best and most convenient way to record your gameplay because, in this case, you don't need to download any software separately. Everything is built-in here. All you need to do is just play the game and leave the rest to the replay function.
Here is the process for recording gameplay through the built-in method:
- After you start a game, wait until it is over.
- Click on the download button after the match ends. It is situated alongside "Advanced Options" at the top of the screen.
- Wait for a few seconds. This file will be saved in your League of Legends highlights folder.
2. Using Filmora Screen Recording Option
You might be thinking of film as a video editing program, but this program serves multiple purposes. Besides editing your videos, you can also use this program to record your screen. So, if you want to record your LOL gameplay, you can use Filmora for this purpose. You can download the latest version of Filmora (Filmora X) from the official website of Wondershare and start using it for free. It can record your gameplay at 1080p high-resolution and up to 60 fps max.
The benefit of using Filmora for recording LOL gameplay is that editing your video is much easier with Filmora. You won't need to download a separate editing program. All you need to do is just record your gameplay with Filmora, import it to your Filmora timeline, and do your desired editing. You can also share your video directly to Youtube using Filmora. It is one of the best video editing programs available in the market right now, and you can easily fine-tune your videos and gameplays so that they look more appealing to your audience.
The steps of recording your gameplay with Filmora are as follows:
- First of all, make sure that Filmora is downloaded into your system. If it is not downloaded, then download and install it from the official website of Filmora.
- Now run the program, and you will see a very user-friendly interface in front of you.
- Click on file, then click on record media, and select record from PC screen option.
- Now a new window will appear on your screen. You can choose to either record your full screen, a custom portion of your screen, or a selected window.
- If you click on the settings, then it will further expand the window where you will get more settings like choosing the video quality, adjusting fps, and much more.
- Adjust your desired settings and then click on the start recording button. It will start recording, and now you can run your game.
- You can start or pause the recording anytime you want by pressing the f10 button.
- Once you are done with the recording, it will be saved to a designated location.
- You can import your gameplay to Filmora, do editing and tuneup, and then share it on youtube or other platforms.
3. Using DemoCreator
If you want to record your LOL gameplay to share it on YouTube or other video-sharing platforms, then you should know that the quality of your video matters a lot. So, we will share software using which you can record your gameplay at the highest video settings.
This can be accomplished using the Wondershare DemoCreator software. You can also record high-resolution games at up to 120 frames per second. You can use multiple audio, video, microphones, and webcams at the same time. In addition, you can select a specific portion of the screen or the entire screen. Videos can be sped up or slowed down easily.
Users can also add Fade-ins and fade-outs. Your own narration can be added during editing. During editing, it is also possible to remove audio. The sensitive scenes can also be blurred to eliminate them. Likewise, the watermark can be removed from the scene. To summarize, DemoCreator is an easy-to-use tool that records gameplay in a much more efficient manner.
The process of the recording consists of the following steps:
- To get started, click the Get Started option within the app. Adjust your audio settings, the size of your recording clips, and your webcam, among other things. A recording can also be made with the default option of Quick Capture.
- In the next step, you'll be asked whether you want to record the game. Select the game option. You can choose to capture the full screen or to capture a customized section of the screen. The frame rate can be adjusted (up to 120 fps).
- It's possible to either use audio from the game or record your own narration. You can select one by clicking Don't capture. You can use your webcam by selecting the Camera tab. You can choose either 1080p or 720p as your recording resolution. In the next step, choose the frame rate at which you want your camera to record.
- You can choose here where you want your recordings saved after you have chosen advanced. There are a variety of encoders available, including Fast JPG or AVC. It is also possible to set hotkeys for this.
- Select the Capture option after making all the necessary settings. It's time to start the recording. You can adjust the recording settings according to your preferences.
- To begin recording, click Start Capturing or press F10. Before recording begins, the timer will count down for three seconds.
- To stop recording, simply press F9 or click on Pause Capturing. After you've completed recording, save the videos to your computer or export them to an editing program.
In this article, we shared three different methods with you using which you can easily record your LOL gameplay. All methods have their own benefits and drawbacks. If you want our opinion on which method is the best among these three, we recommend you go with Filmora. It is because it is an all-in-one program. No matter how good a video recorder is, you will still need a video editing program to fine-tune your gameplay. If you go with Filmora, then this single software can do multiple jobs for you. You can record your videos and edit them at the same time using this program and share them directly on Youtube and other platforms.