How to Schedule LinkedIn Posts With 6 Best Tools
Presently, there is no LinkedIn scheduling tool available on the LinkedIn platform. According to the recent transformation on the way LinkedIn treat the posts, it is also advised that until and unless it is highly essential, auto-posting tools shouldn’t be used. It is believed to influence the reach of each post. If any outside web links are being used in the post, you should never use auto schedule LinkedIn posts.
Publishing a post is critical to developing your network on LinkedIn. If you don't have time, you can use LinkedIn automation tools to help you schedule LinkedIn posts. In this article, you will learn the best LinkedIn scheduling tools and apps for the phone. Besides, it will also cover how to schedule LinkedIn posts.
- Part1: Best Scheduling Apps For Phone
- Part2: Best Scheduling Tools On the Desktop
- Part3: Schedule Linkedin Posts With Postcron
Part1: Best Scheduling Apps For Phone
1. HootSuite (Android/iPhone)
With over 15 million users, HootSuite is one of the best Android apps for managing your business in the social networking platforms like LinkedIn. Up to 3 social network accounts like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram is free in Hootsuite. The features of Hootsuite include-
- Easy addition of social network accounts
- Build and manage your LinkedIn audience from any place
- Tie analytics back to your goals
- Schedule LinkedIn or other social media posts
- Share posts on all social network at one go
- Track click-through stat report analytics
2. Buffer (Android/iPhone)
Do you wish to schedule posts or track performance? The Buffer is a simple tool that helps in saving your time and schedule LinkedIn posts and other posts in different social media accounts, all at once. The features are-
- Forget logging into various accounts, just post and schedule it to make an announcement on every social media account at one go
- Create your influence and build your following to maintain a strong social media presence
- Easy to read analytics to analyze the performance of your posts
- Connect 3 social accounts and 10 posts per account completely free
- Support from Buffer friends
3. Postfity (iPhone)
It is a great LinkedIn scheduling tool for iPhone. The Postifity for Android is still in testing phase. Do you want to post a certain thing and want it to appear on your social media platform late at night when all are asleep? Now, it’s easy with the scheduler to schedule any time for your posts. The features of this facebook, twitter, LinkedIn automation tool include-
- Help in boosting your social media presence
- Schedule and share posts to save time
4. DrumUp (Android)
Now, schedule LinkedIn posts or other social media posts through Drum Up. It is one of the powerful and effective social media management and curation app. Whether Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn, DrumUp is your ultimate social media manager. Use a single Drum Up dashboard to read and share posts on multiple social media platforms. The features of DrumUp include-
- Schedule LinkedIn posts and other social media curated posts tailored to your needs
- One click LinkedIn scheduling tool
- 90% time saved using DrumUp for social media management
- Programmed, customized date-time and repeat scheduling options
- Short URLs for better readability
Part2: Best Scheduling Tools On the Desktop
A one-stop solution for scheduling social media posts, SlackSocial is a completely useful app to keep your audiences engaged in social media. You just need to schedule LinkedIn posts or other social media posts that you wish to share and set the particular date and time when you want your posts to go LIVE. SlackSocial ensures a timely delivery of your update. The features include-
- Supports 5 social media networks Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogger and Tumblr
- From Facebook and Twitter groups to LinkedIn groups, unlimited accounts attachment
- Just a few clicks to schedule LinkedIn posts
- Analysis of your social engagement statistics
The instant share feature wherever you are watching makes Postcron quite an attractive and effective LinkedIn scheduling tool. The features of this app include-
- Manage up to 6 social accounts
- Schedule 10 posts at a time
- Schedule posts with text, emoticons, images and/or links
- Republish and multiply your scheduled posts
- Schedule LinkedIn post and Save draft your posts
- Connect your Bit.ly account for following the link’s statistics shared through Postcron
- Refresh the accounts that you added to your dashboard as many times as you want
Part3: Schedule Linkedin Posts With Postcron
- When you want to schedule LinkedIn posts using a LinkedIn scheduling tool, suppose Postcron, firstly you must log in to the Postcron account through Google Plus, Twitter or Facebook.
- Once logged in, you have to select the LinkedIn account or accounts where you wish to schedule the posts for publishing.
- You may also add other accounts using the LinkedIn button on the top right corner, under add accounts.
- Then, upload the content you wish to update your LinkedIn account with and schedule LinkedIn post.
In order to engage your audiences with the right set of messages, it is essential to create relevant posts. When you schedule LinkedIn posts using a LinkedIn scheduling tool, it makes your work easier, simpler, and most importantly faster. Time is precious and when you get access to a free scheduling tool to manage all your scheduled posts on social media at one go, what more could you ask for. There can be nothing better than cutting down on time for the same work again and again. It ensures great content curation or creation, posting, scheduling, and tracking at one go without waiting for any particular time. So, make use of these great LinkedIn scheduling tools for mobile and desktop to manage your social media posts in just a few clicks.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>