Top Best 5 Free MPEG Video Joiners
Video joining is an important aspect of video editing. There is a number of software that you can use to achieve the manipulation of your files in this way. Below are five of the most popular MPEG Video joiners.
This is a video joining freeware that also acts as a GUI of other tools like flvtool and MpgTx which handle the video editing work of the software. The software enables you to split files such as those with WMV, RM, MPG and FLV formats and then join them back together. It provides lots of keyboard shortcuts.
- Keyboard shortcuts;
- Provides fast operations depending on file sizes;
- Enables you to save parts of a video split to be edited.
- Some status messages can be hard to understand;
- May come with the requirement for your system to have Windows Media Player.
This free joining software supports such formats as MPEG-1, MPEG2, WMV, MP3, AVI, OGG, WAV and WMA. Joining the files is as easy as selecting them in a sequence and selecting the type of media as well as output format. All you then need to do is to specify compression codecs or video profiles depending on your needs.
- Provides a solution for joining audio and video files;
- Has an easy user interface.
- May not work on Windows 7 and Vista.
Files can easily be split and into sections, sent over the internet and then later joined again. It is also available in other versions for use in OS’s like Mac and Linus. Hence, even if you split the file on a Windows machines, you can get to join it in a Mac. A 10GB file can be split into 600MB sections.
- Supports several platforms;
- Has a small size of just 306KB;
- You do not have to install it.
- The design is not very appealing.
#4. Video Toolbox
Video Toolbox has amazing video tools and is an online freeware. To use the tools in manipulation of your video files, you will need to register. You can use a URL to link files or just upload from the hard disk. Then you can easily join your videos together.
- Easy to follow video tutorials to guide you.
- Restricts your file sizes to just 300MB.
#5. Format Factory
If you want to split your files, it gets easy as you simply need to select the file, set the clipping range and timers and you are ready to go. In the merging of files, you have numerous options if you need to change both the size as well as format of output.
- Supports various video format.
- Its 37.7 MB download size can be significant for some systems.
Recommended: Wondershare Filmora (originally Wondershare Video Editor)
If you need a more professional MPEG video joiner, Wondershare Filmora (originally Wondershare Video Editor) is highly recommended. The powerful video cutting function allows you join all popular video formats including MPEG video files. Besides, you can also apply more video effects as you like.
We introduce an excellent video editing software to help you crop, trim, merge, and rotate MPEG videos, or add transition effects to enhance your videos.
by Ollie Mattison May 16, 2023 19:19 PM
This article tells you how to rotate a MP4 file easily on Mac and also Windows platform.
by Ollie Mattison May 16, 2023 19:13 PM