Best 12 Photo Editor Apps for iOS and Android 2017
You can easily find so many photo editing applications over internet and all of them possess unique features. Some of these photo editor apps are powerful enough to have advanced photo editing features that are available on only few desktop photo software, like Photoshop, fotophire. But selection for right platform goes little difficult. Here we are going to discuss about basic criteria that must be followed during selection of photo editing application. Users are advised to focus on these four factors for making right decisions:
Criteria of best photo editor app:
Best photo editors usually come with simple and intuitive interface and no mannual is needed to begin editing.
Your selected editing tool must be capable enough to support all import options.
It must provide a comprehensive set of features along with editing effects and filters etc.
A good editing tool allows easy file sharing online.
VSCO is popular among professional photographers due to its stylish editing abilities and advanced effects that users can access with in app purchases. The quick editing tools include white balance, shadows, highlights and exposure etc.
- Natural looking cool effects.
- It forces users to make in app purchases.
This editor can easily work on iOS as well as Android platform and is available for free. It is well known as advanced mobile editing tool that offers all unique features like exposure, colour, white balance, colour, gradient, clarity settings.
- Impressive controls with effective synchronization.
- Quite complicated, can create a mess for beginners.
If you want more controls on geometric adjustments, localised image editing needs and masking features then Enlight is good for you. It possesses wide range of preset styles, light leaks, textures, frames, borders and collage layouts.
- Its interface works impressively.
- This tool is compatible only with iOS platform.
- Only paid version is available.
Adobe is well popular among editors due to its classic interface and advanced editing tools. There are so many basic correction tools along with special border effects, localized adjustments, photoshop touch ability and excellent styles.
- Powerful features with eye catching results.
- Free and pair versions available.
- Can develop animated GIFs so you can easily impress your viewers on social media.
- Free version is limited to few features.
This attractive editing app allows users to make advanced settings for all editing tasks. Some of the best and most interactive features include adjustments over curves, tone and levels along with channel mixers. You will be able to apply sharpening, watermarking, noise reduction and clarity effects on this tool.
- You will definitely love to access its clone tool that can replace or remove unwanted objects with ease.
- So many preset filters with adjustable features.
- Paid version only and works on iOS devices.
It possesses usually array of editing tools that can assist in brightness, colour, contrast adjustments and follow various geometric correction features. The collection of advanced filters allows easy editing for glamour glow, lens blur, grunge, HDR scape, Noir and frames.
- It allows faster processing of all media file formats.
- Beginners find its interface little awkward.
2. Photomate R3
Although this is a costly option but professionals will definitely love to work on Photomate R3. This tool can easily process JPEG images as well as raw data and for advanced controls you can access localised color corrector, lens corrector, blur adjustments, sharpening and many more.
- Wide collection of features with user friendly interface.
- It can also process raw data files.
- Highly priced.
- It is compatible only with Android.
Actually, Prisma was not designed for photo editing purpose but users are enjoying its features impressively for developing customized images. Here you can access range of graphic artworks, stylish filters and clever algorithms that can execute every job amazingly.
- Best option if you want to develop artistic style images.
- Fun oriented editing options.
- Can work on specific devices.
- It is not a true editing platform.
You can easily use wide variety of overlays, blemish removal tools and cosmetic adjustments.
- Comes with free and paid version.
- Powerful feature set.
- Beginners need to follow tutorials to start with.
This application is designed for iPhone as well as android users and with its interactive editing features it has gained so much popularity over Instagram, Flickr and many more. The interface possesses so many buttons for one touch access to features like smoothing, whiten, canvas, reshape, details enhancement etc.
- Useful for advanced editing needs and for educational needs.
- Offers various tricks for easy customizations.
- Subscription is quite expensive.
- Not suitable for business platforms.
Here is one more photo editor application that offers reliability for all editing tasks with its user friendly feature set. You can accomplish so many manual adjustments over here as like brightness, temperature, color, contrasts and saturation etc.
- Contains lots of stickers, cosmetic tools and advanced filters to assist users with editing tasks.
- Both free and paid versions available.
- Free version restricts users in customization.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>