There may be times when you need to speed up or slow down the video, depending on its requirements to make your content stand out. It’s no denying that fast motion effects make the video thrilling while leaving the viewers awestruck.
A good video speed-up application lets you create an enticing effect while reducing the total length of the video. However, choosing the speed-up video app that meets your video editing needs without undergoing lengthy training sessions might be intimidating. Therefore, we have compiled a list of the ten best video speed-up apps for Android and iPhone to facilitate the readers.
Top 10 Best Speed-Up Video Apps for iPhone And Android
Wish to edit the speed of your video clip but have no idea where to begin? The guide will walk you through the ten applications that set your video in fast motion and let you produce excellent content to enthrall your viewers. Without further ado, let’s get into it.
One of the best video editing apps for professionals on Android and iPhone, FilmoraGo needs no special introduction. This user-friendly software is packed with numerous advanced features allowing you to edit videos, create films, and share the final content with others without switching the app.
FilmoraGo is available for both Android and iPhone.
- iPhone: It is compatible with iOS 12.0 or later.
- Android: This fast-forwards video app requires Android 4.2 or higher.
The app costs $7.99/ month for individual users.
- It features over 500 video effects.
- The app can export videos to a Chromebook-compatible format.
- It offers six preset speed ramping effects.
- The tool offers multiple speed options to choose from, ranging between 0.1 times and 10 times the original speed.
Designed as an iOS video editor, iMovie is a fully-featured app primarily used to create engaging videos with logos or credit rolls. It comes with a user-friendly interface and boasts a great range of audio tools.
It is compatible with iOS and macOS.
- For iPhone: It operates on iOS/ iPad OS 14.0 or later
- For macOS: The tool runs on macOS v10.15.6 or higher
This app to speed up video comes free with all Mac and iOS operating systems.
- It offers 13 creative video filters to offer a cinematic touch.
- The tool comes with over 100 smart audio soundtracks.
- iMovie allows you to speed up the video clip twice the normal speed.
Related: How to Speed up Videos on iPhone.
It is an all-in-one video editing application that helps you edit the video like a pro. The app can easily cut, reverse, and change the speed of the clip and get it just right.
CapCut is compatible with both Android and iPhone.
- For iPhone: It requires iOS 11.0 or higher.
- For Android: The app runs on Android 5.0 and up.
It is a free mobile video editor app.
- The app allows you to alter the video speed, ranging from 0.1x to 3.0x.
- CapCut features an impressive collection of royalty-free music and sound effects.
- It lets you export 720p HD videos without compromising the quality.
- The tool comes with over 20 text styles.
Related: How to Edit Video with CapCut
A perfect speed-up video app for businesses Magisto is an amazing video editing application that comes with an intuitive user interface.
- For iPhone: Magisto is compatible with all iPhones with iOS 12.0 or later.
- For Android: It requires Android 6.0 or higher.
It offers three paid plans, including Premium ($4/ month), Professional ($9/ month), and Business ($34/ per month).
- It is based on advanced technology that trims, edits, and shares your videos.
- The tool can easily accelerate the speed of the video clip to add the fast motion effect.
- It boasts ready-made templates to create a video for every occasion.
Yet another fast-forward video app is Videoshop. It can speed up or slow down the video while creating stop-motion animations and rescaling your shots. The tool also allows you to add various effects to enhance the videos.
Videoshop is available for both Android and iOS-based smartphones.
- For Android: It requires Android 7.0 and up.
- For iPhone: The app is compatible with iOS 13.0 or later.
This app costs $3.99 for a monthly subscription and $23.99 for an annual plan.
- It involves four transitions to animate between video clips.
- You can rescale your video within the frame and can also create duplicate video clips.
- It can fast forward the video up to four times the original speed.
An advanced video editing tool, KineMaster is packed with a massive range of editing features that let you control your original footage. These powerful videos make it easy to edit the clips with lots of powerful tools and downloadable assets.
- For iPhone: It is compatible with iPhones based on iOS 13.2 or later.
- For Android: The app operates on Android-based smartphones with Android 7.0 and up.
The monthly subscription for KineMaster is available for $4.99 and the annual subscription costs $39.99.
- It lets you save your video in 4K 2160p at 30fps.
- The app features tools to cut, splice, and crop your videos.
- More than 2,500 downloadable transitions are available to choose from.
- The tool offers three different speed option shortcuts, including 1x, 4x, and 8x.
The next best app to speed video is InShot. This advanced and powerful HD video editor boasts pro features to create professional and like-worthy videos in no time. It has a simple user interface, making it ideal for absolute beginners as well.
- For iPhone: InShot requires iOS 11.0 or higher to run this video editor.
- For Android: It is compatible with smartphones based on Android 5.0 or up.
The app is free to download; however, it requires in-app subscriptions and purchases to unlock the advanced features. It costs $34.99 for an annual subscription.
- It features more than 55 transitions to add a cinematic effect to videos.
- The users can easily speed up the video up to 100 times the original speed.
- The app also lets you freeze the special moment.
Looking forward to creating the best fun looping videos? Add Funmate to your app drawer and create drool-worthy masterpieces without putting in much effort. This tool is a combination of a social network and a music video editor.
- For iPhone: It requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- For Android: The app operates on devices having Android 5.0 and up.
It offers a seven-day free trial. Once it ends, the app costs $6.99 per month to unlock the suite of video and audio tools.
- More than 100 advanced video effects are available on Funimate
- This classic video editor allows you to crop, merge, trim, and edit videos.
- You can slow down and speed up videos up to the desired limit by using the app.
An ideal pick for GoPro camera videos, Quik offers an impressive range of themes to create engaging videos. It can easily integrate audio into your file while producing slow or fast-motion videos.
- For iPhone: It requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- For Android: The Android requirement varies with the device.
Quik is free to download and users can subscribe at just $1.99 per month or $9.99 per year.
- It merges more than 200 video files.
- The tool offers 26 different video styles.
- You can speed up the video up to 2x the original speed.
10. VN Video Editor
The last but not least app to speed up video is the VN video editor. This simple and powerful editing application boasts an intuitive interface and is compatible with almost all platforms. The VN app is easy and free to use without watermarks.
- For iPhone: it runs on iOs 12.1 or later
- For Android: The app requires Android 5.0 and up.
This application is available free to download and use.
- It offers more than 40 built-in colors and 10 font styles.
- It accurately selects the keyframe that needs to be cut in 0.05 seconds.
- The app supports 4k resolution and 60fps.
- More than 6 zoom modes are available to choose from.
- It comes with 19 animation presets.
- You can choose among 50 different movie-sensitive filters.
- The tool features 6 speed presets, including the Hero Time, Montage, Bullet Time, Fast in, Fast Out, and Jump Cut.
That’s it. We hope our curated list will help you choose the best app to speed up video like a pro. All of these applications are packed with some excellent features that let you control the speed of your clip so you can share the content that makes the most sense. Bookmark the page right away and select the app that fulfills all your video edit requirements and fits your pocket well.