- • Ultimate Slideshow Guide
- 1. Top Slideshow Tools+
- 1.1 Top 10 best slideshow maker with music
- 1.2 4 Photo and video Slideshow Maker for macOS Sierra
- 1.3Best Slideshow maker for Windows 10
- 1.4Best 12 Free Photo Slideshow Makers 2017
- 1.5Complete Review on ProShow
- 1.6Complete review on Photostory
- 1.7Best 12 online free slideshow makers 2017
- 1.8Complete review on Animoto
- 1.9Complete Review on Kizoa
- 1.10Best 10 Photo Slideshow Apps for iOS and Android
- 2. Resources for Slideshow+
- 2.1 top sites to dowload music for slideshow
- 2.2 Graduation Songs - Songs for Graduation Slideshows
- 2.3 The Best 10 Birthday Songs for Birthday Video or Slideshows
- 2.4Best 10 kindergarten graduation songs to use in the video/slideshow
- 2.5Free DVD Menu Templates
- 3. Tips for Slideshow+
- 3.1 Best Photo Slideshow Maker: How to Make a Photo Slideshow
- 3.2How to Make a Slideshow with Music
- 3.3Make a Video with Pictures & Music Using Video Slideshow Maker
- 3.4How to Make Slideshow on Mac
- 3.5How to Create Home DVDs with Best Movie Making Software
- 3.6iPhoto for Windows 8 (PC Photo Manager)
- 3.7How to Make a iPhoto Slideshow to Play on Apple TV
- 3.8Create a Facebook Photo Slideshow with Music
- 3.9How to Make Slideshows on Instagram
- 3.10iMovie Slideshow – How to Make a iMovie Photo Slideshow with Music
- 3.11How to Make a FLV Photo Slideshow with Music
- 3.12How to Make Slideshow in HTML Easily
- 4. Slideshow for Special Occasion+
- 4.1 Tips to Make Memorial Slideshow for Funeral
- 4.2How to Make a Happy Birthday Video Slideshow
- 4.3Tips for Creating a Graduation Slideshow
- 4.4How to Make a Wonderful Video Slideshow with Your Travel Photos
- 4.5Ultimate 8 Ideas for Wedding Slideshow
- 4.6Slideshow and Songs Ideas for Baby
- Section 1: Tools to make slideshow on Mac: built-in, creative tools & professional tool
- Section 2: How to Make Slideshow on Mac
How to Make Stunning Photo Slideshow on Mac
Do you need some tips about how to create slideshow on Mac? There are so many advanced and feature rich tools to help you for professional looking slide show design needs. It is possible to add photos, music and videos to slides if you choose the right tool. The article below contains information about 4 best slideshow makers that are compatible with Mac platform.
Best Tools to make slideshow on Mac
Photo for mac is well known for its impressive user interface that assists in easy learning for beginners. It offers wide range of special effects that can assist users to develop professional looking slideshows. The eye catching audio effects and advanced shortcuts can be used for development whereas the set of great editing tools and effects make each slide more interesting. You will be glad to know about its unique photo organization abilities that allow users to share their content on popular social media platforms like Facebook without making more efforts.
Wondershare Filmora is popular enough for its interactive software tools and you can expect the same elegant design for its slideshow generation capabilities. This platform is recommended for casual, novice users as well as for beginners. It does not demand special skills for users, rather all effects are easy to implement with amazing sound effects.
DVD SlideShow Builder or DSB can be used by beginners as well as professionals for development of appealing and entertaining photo rich slide shows. There are numerous editing tools inside DSB application that can generate unique effects on your content but the sad part is that it does not allow users to share their content on other platforms. But, you will definitely enjoy its advanced customization tools.
FotoMagico 5 is simple and interesting tool that can process your text, music, videos and photos with ease for generation of beautiful slide shows. You will be glad to know that it allows users to create high resolution live presentations and videos. Advanced support to 4k Ultra HD resolution over this tool makes everything perfect for professionals.
How to Make Slideshow with Filmora on Mac:
1. How to create slideshow in 1 minute:
Step 1: First of all you need to import your desired photographs.
Step 2: Now you have to choose your music and theme as per need of your project.
Step 3: It is time to preview and if everything is fine then simply export to get final file.
2. How to create stunning Slideshow:
Step 1: Bring your desired set of photographs to the software timeline by suing import option.
Step 2: Add background music as per your need.
Step 3: You can edit your photographs using interactive tools to get customized results.
Step 4: Apply advanced transitions to make your slideshow more effective.
Step 5: It is time to add text.
Step 6: Pick filters and other elements for your slideshow.
Step 7: Once finalized then save or export.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>