- • Facebook Guide
- 1. About Facebook+
- 1.1 Everything About Facebook
- 1.2 Top 5 New Facebook Features in 2017 You Should Know
- 1.3 Everything About Facebook Live Split Screen You Should Know
- 2. Facebook Alternatives+
- 3. Facebook Live+
- 3.1 How to Live Stream 360 Video on Facebook
- 3.2 Top 8 Tips and Tricks for Mastering Facebook Live
- 3.3 How to live stream to Facebook with wirecast
- 3.4 How to livestream on Facebook from android and iOS
- 3.5 How to live stream game to Facebook via Xsplit
- 3.6 How to live stream Facebook from PC, Mac or Laptop with OBS
- 3.7 How to Use DSLR for Facebook Live on your PC or Mac
- 3.8 How to Live Stream Xbox to Facebook Live
- 3.9 How to Stream iOS Android Screen, Games or Apps to Facebook Live
- 3.10 How to live stream to facebook from DJI Drone
- 4. Facebook 360+
- 4.1 What is Facebook 360 Video
- 4.2 How to Post 360 Photos on iOS/Android to Facebook
- 4.3 How to take 360 Videos on iPhone for Facebook
- 5. Facebook Video Download+
- 5.1 Top 10 Facebook Video Downloaders for Android
- 5.2 Top 5 Facebook Video Downloader for iOS
- 5.3 Top 5 Online Facebook Video Downloader
- 5.4 How to Download Facebook Videos on Wins/Mac
- 6. Facebook Video Editing+
- 6.1 Facebook Video Maker: How to Make Facebook Video
- 6.2 How to Make your Profile Video More Attractive
- 6.3 How to Watermark Your Facebook Photos/Videos
- 6.4 How to Easily Create Captions and Subtitles for Facebook Videos
- 6.5 How to Create and Change Video Cover on Facebook
- 6.6 How to Change Facebook Cover Photo
- 6.7 Top 10 Best Online Facebook Cover Photo Makers
- 6.8 Top 10 Best Free Video Editors for Facebook Video Ads
- 6.9 How to Make Better Facebook Video Ads
- 6.10 How to Use Facebook Slideshow to Make a Video
- 7. Facebook Tips+
Facebook Slideshow: How to Create a Slideshow on Facebook
Facebook platform is a common place for sharing Videos and Images. Very few people over there like to type and read long stories using status because videos allow people to tell every story in creative manner. In order to add more fun to the life of Facebook users, the new slideshow feature was recently launched.
This feature was designed for Facebook mobile application and now its updated version allows users to create eye catching slideshows directly using their Facebook Status Update. With this advancement, now users are enjoying sharing collection of memorable stills from their weekend tours in form of appealing slideshows. In fact, Facebook wants people to post videos, and its algorithm also favors videos.
Note that, there is no need to download any additional software for creating slideshows rather the Facebook app itself is capable enough to maintain perfect sync with your phone’s gallery and will assist in easy updates.
In this article, we will show you how to create a Facebook slideshow on your iPhone or Android smartphone.
- Part 1: How to Make a Slideshow with Filmora9
- Part 2: How to Create a Slideshow on Facebook Easily
- Part 3: Tips for Optimizing Your Slideshow Video for Facebook
Part 1: Alternatives: How to Make a Slideshow with Filmora9
You can develop slideshow videos using Facebook application but in case if you want to add more adventure and fun into your creation then it is good to try some other tools. The best recommendation from beginners is to use Wondershare Filmora9. This software tool is designed to offer slideshow facilities with wide collection of titles, music tracks, transitions and special effects. You can also crop/trim/cut slideshow to make it better. Filmora9 supports Windows as well as Mac platform so you can easily develop new videos as soon as possible. Download it now to have a try!
- You can add various royalty-free music to your slideshow
- No quantity limitation of photos
- Edit slideshow with title/text templates
- The key behind a good slideshow creation process is to keep it as short as you can. Facebook users often feel annoyed with long posts and they never rate them better. In order to make an attention grabber videos or slideshows always try to keep them shorter.
- Selection of photos for slideshow really matters a lot but the selection of first photo demands the major focus. How your slideshow appears in first two-three seconds; that is going to make real difference for its popularity. At least it must capture attention of viewers and should compel them to watch it till the end.
- Never forget to use captions and titles for your slideshow stories as they add an engaging impact.
Part 2: How to Create a Slideshow on Facebook Easily
Step 1: Start making Facebook slideshow
First of all, you need to open Facebook application on iOS and Android phones and then move to Status Update section. Here you will find slideshow option near to the frequently used photo upload option. The second option is, whenever you find a new slideshow sharing from any of your friend on Facebook timeline, you can tap the “Try it” button over this post, it will immediately take you to the slideshow creation section.
Step 2: Now choose one theme
Now select photos that you wish to add into your slideshow, you can also add videos. It is best to know how to choose high quality photos to make video slideshow in Facebook. Note that the selected photos or videos will have a blue box around them in your gallery and you need to select at least 3 photos & videos. There are 13 unique and stunning themes that you can choose for your slideshow. The collection includes all popular flavours like night out, jazzy, celebration, romantic, pets and kids. Pick any of these themes and then start adding transitions, effects or desired background music as per the emotions attached to your slideshow. As soon as you tap on the screen, it will show you preview of your slideshow theme. Adjust audio settings from lop left hand corner of your screen.
Step 3: Edit Facebook slideshow
The Edit option allows you to delete an image and adjust the order of the photos and videos that you want them appear in the slideshow. In case if you want to remove any of your added images from slideshow then simply tap on that particular image and you will find trash icon on screen. Tap that option. There is a More button on your screen, using this button you can easily add titles at the beginning of your slideshow as well as put your friends in the tag list. Now go to the preview option and check quality of your slide show. You can also watch videos in any editing stage and all changes can be updated immediately. Note that adding more photos or videos to slideshow means you are going to have lengthy slideshow.
Step 4: Pulish Facebook slideshow
Once you are satisfied with this newly created slideshow, then move to the right hand cornet on top of your device screen and tap the Done button. Now your post will be ready for uploading on timeline. It will now open a new screen where you can use tag friends option, update location, feelings or caption for slideshow. Once all these things are updated then tap the Post button.
Note: Those who are not able to find Slideshow preview option on their timeline can simply use Try it feature from any existing slideshow type post on their timeline.
Part 3: Tips for Optimizing Your Slideshow Video for Facebook
Everyone can create a slideshow but not everyone can create appealing slideshows. This sentence creates the big difference. So, if you want to create high quality slideshow, then it is good to follow few professional tips and Facebook also has offered a few tips FYI.
Now, you must know how to make Facebook slideshow. If you want to make slideshow in an easier way with powerful features. try slideshow maker Filmora9. With the well designed filters and effects of Wondershare Filmora9 platform, you can immediately design eye catching slideshows. There are so many stunning text collections, motion elements, overlays and special effects. Some of the most lovable feature offerings are: Holiday Set, Education Set, Travel Set, Food Set, Fitness Set, Fashion Set, Beauty Set and many more in Filmstock (effects store). This collection is capable enough to decorate all important moments of your life in form of slide shows. Download it now to have a try!
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>