- Ultimate Photo/Video Slideshow Guide
- Try It Free Try It Free
- 1. Best Photo Slideshow Makers+
- • Best Apps for Making Photo Slideshow
- • Photo Slideshow Makers with Music
- • Photo Slideshow Apps with Music
- • Top Sites to download music for slideshow
- • Best Free Online Slideshow Makers
- • Best Slideshow Makers with Music
- • Best Slideshow maker for Windows 10
- • How to Make a Facebook Slideshow
- • Free DVD Menu Templates
- • iMovie Slideshow
- • Best Photo Slideshow Maker
- • How to Make a Slideshow with Music
- • Video Movie Maker for Windows 8
- • Photo and Video Slideshow Maker for macOS
- • Make a Video with Photos and Music
- 2. Slideshow Editing Tips+
- • How to Make a Slideshow Video
- • How to Create a Slideshow on Facebook
- • How to Make Slideshow in HTML Easily
- • How to Make Slideshows on Instagram
- • How to Make Stunning Photo Slideshow on Mac
- • Burn Photos to DVD
- • How to Make a Wonderful Video Slideshow with Your Travel Photos
- • How to Make a Photo Collage on Mac and iPhone Using iPhoto 
- • How to Make a iPhoto Slideshow to Play on Apple TV
- 3. Creative Slideshow Ideas for Special Occasion+
- • Slideshow and Songs Ideas for Baby
- • Ultimate 8 Ideas for Wedding Slideshow
- • Tips for Creating a Graduation Slideshow
- • Best 10 kindergarten graduation songs to use in the video/slideshow
- • Tips to Make Memorial Slideshow for Funeral
- • Make a Happy Birthday Video Slideshow
- 4. Slideshow Maker Reviews +
Facebook Slideshow: How to Create a Slideshow on Facebook
Facebook is a platform for sharing Videos and Images. Very few people over there like to type and read long stories using status because videos allow people to tell every story in a creative manner. In order to give Facebook users a brand new experience, the slideshow feature had been launched, which may bring changes to you and your business.
This feature was designed for Facebook mobile application and now its updated version allows users to create eye-catching slideshows directly using their Facebook Status Update. With this advancement, now users are enjoying sharing a collection of memorable stills from their weekend tours in the form of appealing slideshows. In fact, Facebook wants people to post videos, and its algorithm also favors videos.
Note that, there is no need to download any additional software for creating slideshows rather the Facebook app itself is capable enough to maintain perfect sync with your phone’s gallery and will assist in easy updates.
In this article, we will show you how to create a Facebook slideshow on your iPhone or Android smartphone.
- Part 1: How to Make a Slideshow with Filmora
- Part 2: How to Create a Slideshow on Facebook Easily
- Part 3: Tips for Optimizing Your Slideshow Video for Facebook
Part 1: Alternatives: How to Make a Slideshow with Filmora
You can develop slideshow videos using the Facebook application but in case if you want to add more adventure and fun into your creation then it is good to try some other tools. The best recommendation for beginners is to use Wondershare Filmora. This software tool is designed to offer slideshow facilities with a wide collection of titles, music tracks, transitions, and special effects. You can also crop/trim/cut slideshow to make it better. Filmora supports Windows as well as Mac platform so you can easily develop new videos as soon as possible. Download it now to have a try! Filmora Template Mode is also available now for business owners to make a Facebook slideshow. You can access a growing resource library to add free-to-use templates/effects/audio/images to make short or long videos.
- You can add various royalty-free music to your slideshow
- No quantity limitation of photos
- Edit slideshow with title/text templates
Check the ultimate guide about Making a slideshow with music and titles in Filmora
Part 2: How to Create a Slideshow on Facebook Easily
Step 1: Start making a Facebook slideshow
First of all, you need to open the Facebook application on iOS and Android phones and then move to the Status Update section. Here you will find the slideshow option near the frequently used photo upload option. The second option is, whenever you find a new slideshow sharing from any of your friends on your Facebook timeline, you can tap the “Try it” button over this post, it will immediately take you to the slideshow creation section.
Step 2: Now choose one theme
Now select photos that you wish to add to your slideshow, you can also add videos. It is best to know how to choose high-quality photos to make a video slideshow on Facebook. Note that the selected photos or videos will have a blue box around them in your gallery and you need to select at least 3 photos & videos. There are 13 unique and stunning themes that you can choose for your slideshow. The collection includes all popular flavors like a night out, jazzy, celebration, romantic, pets, and kids. Pick any of these themes and then start adding transitions, effects, or desired background music as per the emotions attached to your slideshow. As soon as you tap on the screen, it will show you a preview of your slideshow theme. Adjust audio settings from the top left-hand corner of your screen.
Step 3: Edit Facebook slideshow
The Edit option allows you to delete an image and adjust the order of the photos and videos that you want them to appear in the slideshow. In case if you want to remove any of your added images from the slideshow then simply tap on that particular image and you will find a trash icon on the screen. Tap that option. There is a More button on your screen, using this button you can easily add titles at the beginning of your slideshow as well as put your friends in the tag list. Now go to the preview option and check the quality of your slide show. You can also watch videos in any editing stage and all changes can be updated immediately. Note that adding more photos or videos to the slideshow means you are going to have a lengthy slideshow.
Step 4: Publish Facebook slideshow
Once you are satisfied with this newly created slideshow, then move to the right-hand cornet on top of your device screen and tap the Done button. Now your post will be ready for uploading on the timeline. It will now open a new screen where you can use the tag friends option, update location, feelings, or caption for slideshow. Once all these things are updated then tap the Post button.
Note: Those who are not able to find the Slideshow preview option on their timeline can simply use the Try it features from any existing slideshow type post on their timeline.
Part 3: Tips for Optimizing Your Slideshow Video for Facebook
Everyone can create a slideshow but not everyone can create appealing slideshows. This sentence creates a big difference. So, if you want to create a high-quality slideshow, then it is good to follow a few professional tips and Facebook also has offered a few tips FYI.
- The key behind a good slideshow creation process is to keep it as short as you can. Facebook users often feel annoyed with long posts and they never rate them better. In order to make an attention grabber videos or slideshows always try to keep them shorter.
- The selection of photos for the slideshow really matters a lot but the selection of the first photo demands the major focus. How your slideshow appears in the first two-three seconds; is going to make a real difference in its popularity. At least it must capture the attention of viewers and should compel them to watch it till the end.
- Never forget to use captions and titles for your slideshow stories as they add an engaging impact.
Now, you must know how to make a Facebook slideshow. If you want to make a slideshow in an easier way with powerful features. try slideshow maker Filmora. With the well-designed filters and effects of the Wondershare Filmora platform, you can immediately design eye-catching slideshows. There are so many stunning text collections, motion elements, overlays, and special effects. Some of the most lovable feature offerings are Holiday Set, Education Set, Travel Set, Food Set, Fitness Set, Fashion Set, Beauty Set, and many more in Filmstock (effects store). This collection is capable enough to decorate all important moments of your life in the form of slide shows. Download it now to have a try!
You may also like: Create a Facebook Photo Slideshow with Music with DVD Slideshow Builder.
Studies reveal that Videos are able to mark permanent impression on viewers mind as they involve more engagement for content. There are some useful tips for making a better Facebook Video Ads.
by Shanoon Cox May 16, 2023 19:05 PM
The article below will help you to get detailed information about how Facebook Cover Photo can be uploaded for the very first time as well as about how to change it.
by Shanoon Cox May 16, 2023 19:05 PM
The article below will help you to get some idea about 10 best Facebook cover photo maker tools so that you can prioritize your selection as per need.
by Shanoon Cox May 16, 2023 19:05 PM