How to Make a Slideshow with Music
Nowadays, we tend to store our experiences of important occasions in photos and videos since cameras and camcorders are popular. To better preserve these sweet memories, make a slideshow with music, photos and videos is a good idea. It's not as difficult as you think since all you need are: a slideshow maker like Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder, photos and videos you want to show, music to go along with your slideshow. Here is a tutorial about how to make a slideshow with music with this powerful slideshow software program.
Tips for Make a Slideshow with Music
1. Install slideshow software and import photos and videos
Install the software and import your digital photos to the storyboard by clicking '"Add Files" (there is no quantity limitation of photos). You can also add videos from computer or camera.
2. Add music to your photo slideshow
Go to the "Personalize" tab. Click "Music" toolbar to add background music or just drag the music to the background track. In the timeline, you can drag the slider to make the music best suit the photos and videos. If you need to edit the music, double click the clip and in the pop up window, trim music and adjust music volume as you like.
Tip: If you want to synchronize background music with the slideshow, click "Settings" (it's on the right upper corner) and choose "Slideshow" tab, then tick the checkbox under the "Synchronize". At last, click "OK" button.
3 .Select movie styles and add decorations
There are also 480+ free styles and transition effects that can be used for your picture slideshow with music in this tab. Choose your favorite styles and drag it on the photos. You can also add decoration text, clipart and effects on your digital photos. To make add more fun, you can also add intro movie and credit movie to your picture slideshow with music by clicking the "Intro/Credit" build-in button.
4 . Preview and save your slideshow with music
Go to "Publish" tab, you can preview the photo video by click the preview button first. Then publish it to the format you want. If you want to watch your photo slideshow with music to iPod or iPhone, you'd better publish it to MP4 format. This slideshow software also enables you to share your slideshow directly to YouTube by filling in the necessary information. Besides, you can burn DVD slideshow with music by clicking the "Burn to DVD" button and putting a DVD disc in your computer.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>
- •Windows Movie Maker Editing Tips
- 1.1 Choose the Right Video Slideshow Maker: Make Video from Photos
- 1.2 Video Movie Maker for Windows 8: Easily Make Video Movie
- 1.3 How to Make a Slideshow with Music
- 1.4 How to Burn Photos to DVD with Transitions and Music
- 1.5 Best Photo Slideshow Maker: How to Make a Photo Slideshow
- 1.6 Movie Making Software: How to Make a Touching Home Movie
- 1.7 How to Make a iMovie Photo Slideshow with Music
- 1.8 Graduation Songs for Slideshow
- 1.9 Free DVD Menu Templates
- 1.10 How to Make a FLV Photo Slideshow
- 1.11 How to Create a Facebook Photo Slideshow with Music
- 1.12 How to Make a Happy Birthday Video Slideshow
- 1.13 How to Create Collages Using iPhoto
- 1.14 Wondershare Photo Story Platinum