- • How-to tips for basic video editing
- 1.1 How to join video files
- 1.2 How to edit video frame
- 1.3 How to rotate video
- 1.4 How to crop video
- 1.5 How to trim video
- 1.6 How to reduce video size
- 1.7 How to compress video
- 1.8 How to improve video resolution
- 1.9 How to change aspect ratio
- 1.10 How to reverse your video
- 1.11 How to resize videos
How to Join/Combine/Merge Video Files Together
Downloaded multiple video files and want to join them together into one file? It's an easy job for most video joiner tools. But the resulting are usually poor quality. So the question is: what video joiner or video merger can combine video files without quality loss? So, in this article I will recommend you online video joiner/merger for easily combine videos.
Part 1: Easy-to-use Video Joiner: Wondershare Filmora
Before introducing video joiner online, here I humbly recommend Wondershare Filmora, which can automatically join video files together without or with transitions. It joins videos in 1:1 quality, whatever the files with the same or different file extensions. Now read on to get more information about this easy-to-use video editor and learn now to join videos together.
- Quickly join and without any quality loss.
- Support different video formats, including MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, MKV and more.
- Add transitions between scenes/clips from 48 effects.
- Easily make a Picture-in-Picture video (another way to join video files).
- Save your video in different formats, directly upload online or burn a DVD.
- Supported OS: Windows (Windows 10 included) & Mac OS X (above 10.6).
How to Merge/Combine/Join Clips Together with Filmora
Import video files to join
You can either click "Import" button on the primary window and select files from your computer, or just drag and drop files from Windows File Explorer to the User's Album. In the User's Album, all imported files will be displayed in thumbnails. Double click any file to preview in the preview window on the right hand side.
Drag and drop to join video files
Subsequently, drag videos from the User's Album to the video track on Timeline. All video files will join together as one video without transition. But you can add transitions between video clips as followed.
Add transitions (optional)
To make the joined videos look like a really intact movie, you can add transitions between clips for smooth change from one to next. To do so, go to Transition tab, and drag the transition you want to the joint of two clips. As for your convenience, you can also right click any transition and a menu will appear with options of "Apply to All" and "Random to All".
Export video files as one file
Now preview the combined video and when you are satisfied, click "Create" button to save multiple video clips to a single file. In Format tab, select any format from the list. All popular video formats are supported. If you want to play the merged video file on iPod, iPhone, iPad, choose "Device" and select the thumbnail of your devices. You can also directly upload the joined video to YouTube or burn to DVD discs for playing on TV.
Video Tutorial: How to Join/Combine/Merge Video Files
Part 2: Other Online Video Joiners
It offers interactive services for fast editing and merging of online videos. Users can add several customized elements to their videos in form of text, effects, audio files, images etc. It is managed by Google and can also be used on handheld mobile devices.
- Drag and Drop feature.
- High speed platform.
- User Friendly.
- Free to use.
- Comes with limited and only basic features.
Price: $4 - $249
WeVideo has gained more popularity among professionals as well as beginners due to its easy to use and highly interactive platform. As an online video joiner, it can help you easily merge videos with various ways. Besides, its interface is intuitive, which is easy for beginners.
- It includes all motion effects like fast and slow motion editing.
- You can also access green screen and Ken Burns
- Fast and easy to use platform
- It is too costly.
Cellsea is another great online video joiner. In this tool, you can merge 2 different videos together without losing a frame. Cellsea is well known for its abilities to handle all popular media file formats like FLV, MP4, AVI, MOV and 3GP. Users can easily join their videos here with cut and merge operations.
- Videos can be accessed via URLs or can be uploaded from computer directly.
- Maximum video file size processing is allowed to be 25MB.
- Easy to use editing tools.
- It can handle several file formats so no need to access additional converter tool.
- Video file size is limited to 25MB only.
4. Video Tool Box:
This awesome video editing tool allows users to merge and join videos up to 600MB size range. Professionals love to use this platform due to its all-round services for cutting, cropping, merging and effects editing. More importantly, it is totally free to join videos.
- Users can alter several advanced features like bit rate, frame rate, resolution, audio codec and video codec.
- Can process videos captured from phone camera as well as from URLs.
- Few features are limited.
Price: $0 to $12.99 month.
Here is a cloud based easy to operate video and photo editing software platform. The most impressive thing to know about Pixorial is its ability to share edited projects directly on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter etc.
- Great security features.
- Allow access to stored media files from anywhere at any time.
- Easy content sharing ability.
- It’s a paid editing platform.
Above are the video joiners I recommend. Some of them are video joiner online, while the others are on desktop. I am sure you can find the one you like. Thanks for your time.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>