- • Ultimate Slideshow Guide
- 1. Top Slideshow Tools+
- 1.1 Top 10 best slideshow maker with music
- 1.2 4 Photo and video Slideshow Maker for macOS Sierra
- 1.3Best Slideshow maker for Windows 10
- 1.4Best 12 Free Photo Slideshow Makers 2017
- 1.5Complete Review on ProShow
- 1.6Complete review on Photostory
- 1.7Best 12 online free slideshow makers 2017
- 1.8Complete review on Animoto
- 1.9Complete Review on Kizoa
- 1.10Best 10 Photo Slideshow Apps for iOS and Android
- 2. Resources for Slideshow+
- 2.1 top sites to dowload music for slideshow
- 2.2 Graduation Songs - Songs for Graduation Slideshows
- 2.3 The Best 10 Birthday Songs for Birthday Video or Slideshows
- 2.4Best 10 kindergarten graduation songs to use in the video/slideshow
- 2.5Free DVD Menu Templates
- 3. Tips for Slideshow+
- 3.1 Best Photo Slideshow Maker: How to Make a Photo Slideshow
- 3.2How to Make a Slideshow with Music
- 3.3Make a Video with Pictures & Music Using Video Slideshow Maker
- 3.4How to Make Slideshow on Mac
- 3.5How to Create Home DVDs with Best Movie Making Software
- 3.6iPhoto for Windows 8 (PC Photo Manager)
- 3.7How to Make a iPhoto Slideshow to Play on Apple TV
- 3.8Create a Facebook Photo Slideshow with Music
- 3.9How to Make Slideshows on Instagram
- 3.10iMovie Slideshow – How to Make a iMovie Photo Slideshow with Music
- 3.11How to Make a FLV Photo Slideshow with Music
- 3.12How to Make Slideshow in HTML Easily
- 4. Slideshow for Special Occasion+
- 4.1 Tips to Make Memorial Slideshow for Funeral
- 4.2How to Make a Happy Birthday Video Slideshow
- 4.3How to Make a Wonderful Video Slideshow with Your Travel Photos
- 4.4Ultimate 8 Ideas for Wedding Slideshow
- 4.5Slideshow and Songs Ideas for Baby
- How to make Slideshow in HTML with CSSSlider?
- How to make Slideshow in HTML with WOWSlider?
How to Make Slideshow in HTML Easily
Magic Boxes with pictures, automatic image sliders or slideshows – there are so many names for the same content. Files containing this feature are commonly shared on internet with informative and entertaining details and you can easily find one on almost every website. in case if you are a web developer then you may soon need to develop your own slideshow so it is good to learn the tips and tricks now. Here're 2 great tools to create slideshow in HTML and embed on your sites:
How to make Slideshow in HTML with CSSSlider?
Step 1: Use Add Images option from Navigation Bar:
There are two easy options for adding images to your slideshow, you can either use that add images button available on navigation bar of your tool at top portion of screen or the other option is to simply drag and drop your desired images on timeline. Both these options will bring images immediately to your timeline from computer’s memory.
Step 2: Captions and Settings:
Once the image import process is finished then you can find your collection on CSSSlider window. The center window can show you preview of your slideshow. It is time to add title or caption for your photos. Hit that title field available below every photo and enter your data, use second slot for longer descriptions. At last add URL of your desired webpage to which you want to link your content.
There is a wide range of settings on CSSSlider tool:
Skins: Appearance of slideshow can be adjusted using this skins feature. It can make changes over color schemes to make your slides more appealing.
Effects: Add desired transition effects to each slide.
Step 3: Save HTML:
Once your editing task is complete then you can use that top navigation bar to export your recently created project and finally it can be saved anywhere on computer.
How to make Slideshow in HTML with WOWSlider?
Step 1: Create Slider:
Once you have downloaded your tool from internet and have complete the basic installation process then launch it. This software tool provides simple drag and drop facility to add images on editor window. Users can also prefer to use “Add images and videos” option to get their desired collection from computer. You will be glad to know that WOWSlider allows users to get images and videos from social media platforms like YouTube, Vimeo, Photobucket, Flickr, Picasa and many more. You can adjust all required settings to develop customized slideshow, choose template, improve quality of images using slider, apply unique transition effects and adjust slide delays.
Step 2: Export your Slider:
Once you have complete the editing process in step one then it is much easier to export your final file. Simply go to the Publish tab and then select publish to folder option. You can also choose publish to FTP server option as per need. Choose your destination folder to save your images folder and html files.
Step 3: Add slider to Webpage:
Simply copy the engine 1 and data 1 folders from WOWSlider folder inton the folder containing HTML files. Enter your head section code that contains dedicated links to your jquery and css files. Now open HTML editing program of your webpage and paste head section code at specified location. You can check all the changes on your webpage instantly.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>