- • Ultimate Slideshow Guide
- 1. Top Slideshow Tools+
- 1.1 Top 10 best slideshow maker with music
- 1.2 4 Photo and video Slideshow Maker for macOS Sierra
- 1.3Best Slideshow maker for Windows 10
- 1.4Best 12 Free Photo Slideshow Makers 2017
- 1.5Complete Review on ProShow
- 1.6Complete review on Photostory
- 1.7Best 12 online free slideshow makers 2017
- 1.8Complete review on Animoto
- 1.9Complete Review on Kizoa
- 1.10Best 10 Photo Slideshow Apps for iOS and Android
- 2. Resources for Slideshow+
- 2.1 top sites to dowload music for slideshow
- 2.2 Graduation Songs - Songs for Graduation Slideshows
- 2.3 The Best 10 Birthday Songs for Birthday Video or Slideshows
- 2.4Best 10 kindergarten graduation songs to use in the video/slideshow
- 2.5Free DVD Menu Templates
- 3. Tips for Slideshow+
- 3.1 Best Photo Slideshow Maker: How to Make a Photo Slideshow
- 3.2How to Make a Slideshow with Music
- 3.3Make a Video with Pictures & Music Using Video Slideshow Maker
- 3.4How to Make Slideshow on Mac
- 3.5How to Create Home DVDs with Best Movie Making Software
- 3.6iPhoto for Windows 8 (PC Photo Manager)
- 3.7How to Make a iPhoto Slideshow to Play on Apple TV
- 3.8Create a Facebook Photo Slideshow with Music
- 3.9How to Make Slideshows on Instagram
- 3.10iMovie Slideshow – How to Make a iMovie Photo Slideshow with Music
- 3.11How to Make a FLV Photo Slideshow with Music
- 3.12How to Make Slideshow in HTML Easily
- 4. Slideshow for Special Occasion+
- 4.1 Tips to Make Memorial Slideshow for Funeral
- 4.2How to Make a Happy Birthday Video Slideshow
- 4.3Tips for Creating a Graduation Slideshow
- 4.4How to Make a Wonderful Video Slideshow with Your Travel Photos
- 4.5Ultimate 8 Ideas for Wedding Slideshow
- 4.6Slideshow and Songs Ideas for Baby
- Best Free Slideshow Makers - Desktop Software
- Best Free Slideshow Makers - Online Tools
- Best Free Slideshow Makers - For Android
- Best Free Slideshow Makers - For iPhone
- The loads of features make slideshow development much effective.
- Intuitive interface with simple to use tools.
- It contains numerous music, filters, motion elements and overlays.
- All popular file formats are supported.
- Easy social media uploading.
- Lesser number of present templates.
- 3d effects are limited.
- Free version leaves watermark.
- It is extremely easy to apply this tool for feature loaded application.
- DVD slideshow builder offers huge collection of image, video and audio formats.
- Basic editing tasks can be implemented to media before applying final creation.
- It does not allow users to share their slideshows via emails or directly to interactive CDs.
- Absolutely Free and no sign up required.
- Numbers of output file formats supported.
- It allows direct uploading to YouTube.
- Slideshows can be directly transferred to DVDs.
- You will not be able to access ready templates here.
- It offers only one effect and you cannot add text into slides.
- Easy to use and lightweight platform.
- Large numbers of transitions along with impressive visual effects.
- It offers direct sharing facility to social media networks.
- Limited features as compared to other tools available in market.
- It supports limited file formats.
- It has capabilities to do many stunning things other than developing simple slideshows.
- Possesses lots of community based sharing features.
- Users can easily import media files from different social media platforms.
- Videos can be marked as private or public.
- It offers various customizable options for photo transition speeds.
- It is not much user friendly.
- Developed videos cannot be downloaded.
- Simple to use with social media sign in facility.
- You need not to download any software
- The micropayment feature is useful for infrequent users.
- Only few templates are able to support auto play feature.
- Limited templates.
- Trial version leaves watermark behind on slideshows.
- You can immediately get started even without doing registration.
- Offers much higher level of customizations.
- Provides easy control over aspect ratio.
- Free package also contains lots of impressive features.
- The user interface appears little frustrating.
- Cheaper plans offer limited features.
- Full HD is supported only with professional plan.
- There are lots of unique filters, animations and subtitles.
- It offers high resolution results.
- Playback speed can be adjusted as per need of users.
- Limited photos can be selected.
- Easy sharing over social media platforms.
- Simple to use with loads of features.
- Available for free
- Offers basic editing features and effects.
- Offers wide collection of themes.
- Possesses so many cool effects like reverse, slow motion and fast motion etc.
- Easy sharing on social media platforms.
- It sometimes go slow with heavy files.
- Enjoyable and simple to use application.
- It is much easier to add interesting effects.
- It is little difficult to arrange photographs as per need.
- It offers easy video integration facility to slideshows.
- Sequential as well as simultaneous playback can be created along with lots of unique features.
- It allows users to think outside the box with arrangements of multiple video sets.
- It does not offer any iCloud based support for transferring or saving content between different devices.
Best 12 Free Photo Slideshow Makers 2018 [Desktop/Online/Mobile]
A good slideshow maker software assist users to develop impressive presentations or videos with various customizable tools like templates, effects, text options and shapes etc. The generated files are saved in various popular file formats like .MPEG, mov, .AVI or .MP4 etc. so that they can be easily accessed on other platforms like Android, iOS or computers. You can easily find so many software applications as well as online tools to transform all video clips and images into eye catching slideshow videos. These slideshows can help you to make your special occasions like birthdays and weddings more memorable as they give you best way to express your thoughts among others.
Part 1: 4 Best Free Slideshow Makers - Desktop Software
The best slideshow makers listed below are desktop based slideshow creator for Windows and Mac. The steps of making slideshow with photos are similar: add photos first and then add audio/music, save to DVD or to computer or share to social media.
Wonndershare Filmora is not only a versatile video editor, but also a photo/video slideshow maker for beginners as well as professionals due to its feature rich platform that makes video and slideshow development task much easier on both Windows and Mac. As a photo slideshow maker with music and transitions, filters, overlays, etc., Filmora offers over 300 effects and 20+ copyright music which enables you to take you slideshow to the next level. It supports all major file formats and resulting slideshows can be directly shared on popular social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo.
There is an Easy Mode in Filmora windows version which allows you to create photo slideshow with a minutes: Just import your photos to Filmora, select your theme and music (which is built-in in Filmora), then save it on your computer or share it with your friends on Facebook, Vimeo or YouTube. What’s more, you can burn it to CD for better reserve.Pros:
Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder tool offers a powerful solution to develop feature rich slides for professional needs. Users can easily combine videos, photos into slideshows along with 2D or 3D transition effects and the resulting files can be immediately shared on YouTube, iPod or TV.Pros:
Freemake Video Converter is ideal software for making slideshows fast by arranging best collection of videos and photos in most impressive manner for Windows PC. If you have to merge large number of pictures into your presentation then Freemake is best choice for you.Pros:
This video editing program allows users to add their favourite collection of music, videos and photos into slides. Videos can be even directly recorded from webcam and then merged into videos. It is much easier to apply visual effects and animation to selective portions of slides.Pros:
Part 2: 3 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers
For these who want to make slideshow without downloading any software to computer, we have figured out the following 3 online slideshow makers.
Slidely is a well known social media stuff that allows easy sharing of content over network and at the same time provides ability to follow curated collections or favourite creators. Users can either import videos or images from their home computer or can access media directly from social media platforms as per need.Pros:
This tool is 100% free and still offers wide set of features to every user. You need not to download this slideshow maker rather it works online with all interesting slide development tools. Users can easily add video or music to Photosnack platform and files can be later shared with social media platforms.Pros:
Kizoa is a well known online video editor tool that allows easy access to impressive features even without registration. The advanced editor supports animations, transitions, effects and also offers loads of music options to develop interactive videos. Users can easily customize timing, duration, size or position etc detail as per need.Pros:
Part 3: Best Free Slideshow Makers - For Android
For those who want to make slideshow with Android smartphone, check the following free slideshow making apps.
It can develop fantastic slideshows and movies with ease using three step process. Users simply need to select photos from device gallery, create slideshow with desired transitions and themes and finally save or share as per choice.Pros:
Pixgram is well known as a convenient, simple and amazing application tool that can easily gather al photos together to form a slideshow along with impressive background effects. There are so many customizable features for effects adjustments as per requirements.Pros:
This mobile application promises a highly customizable user platform with easy to use interface. It is much easier to cut videos and one can also apply various filters over content with lots of ready-made themes. FilmoraGo has received higher attention from user community due to its professional setup and development tools.Pros:
Part 4: Best Free Slideshow Maker apps - for iOS [iPhone & iPad]
Besides the Apple iMovie on your iPhone, you can also use the following free slideshow making apps.
Those who need a slide show developer with rich and intuitive features on their iphone will find Slide Lap application quite interesting. It is much easier to process, images, music and videos using this tool and slide shows of any length can be developed with ease. SlideLab is an advanced, beautiful and interesting tool for development of impressive collages that can be utilize for professional as well as personal needs.Pros:
This application allows users to combine photos in unique frame combinations, with customizable aspect ratios, sizes and frame colours etc. It is a step ahead with advanced filters and frames so that highly interactive slide shows can be developed with ease. PicPlayPost allows users to pick gifs, videos and photos etc for development of eye catching slideshows.Pros:
You May Also Like: Best Free Video Editing Software for Windows >>
Above are the slideshow makers that we think it’s worth a try. If you have a better solution to make photo or video slideshow, please share it on the comment.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>