Top 5 MTS Video Editing Software Recommended
We often tend to record our precious moments in video and tend to share them with others. There are many among us who like to give their videos an extra spark by editing them. For that, they use a number of video editing software that they get their hands on. To make your choice easier from thousands of software I am listing the top five in the business. My list includes Apple iMovie, Avidemux, Blender, HyperEngine AV Video Editing Software and last but not the least, Wondershare Filmora. Let us go over the specifications and shed light on the comparisons.
Top 5 MTS Video Editing Software Recommended
This is perhaps the most compact video editor that one can ask for in current time. The editor is very simple to use and suits every operating system be it windows or mac. Wondershare video Editor has two modes of use. One is Easy Editor Mode and the other is the Full Featured Mode. Users can choose the editing mode based on their experience and editing needs. Due to the features that it has, it can easily be placed at the top when considering video editing software genre. The most talked about features of this software are:
- The Software not only edits video and audio, it can even edit photos for videos.
- Picture-In-Picture videos, Title editing, transition effects, transitional videos can be created with this software.
- Audio can be edited separately and then can be merged with the video.
- The software can be a great converter as well.
- Supports a wide range of file types.
- One can post the videos in YouTube and Facebook after editing them.
- The software can download, convert and edit videos from different websites.
2. Apple iMovie
It is free video editing software that comes with the Mac OS every time a new one is released. The latest Apple iMovie version is 11. Although it is free, you will only avail the free version when a new Mac OS releases. For updating without moving to a new OS version of Mac, you have to buy it. It is good software to have for free for its features. Some of the key features are:
- It helps to create One Step Effect.
- Support for 2D and 3D videos
- Supports Audio Encoding.
- You can Create Movie Trailers using the software
- Supports MP4, M4V and MOV files.
- Share your videos online with ease.
You can do multipurpose video editing with this software. The best thing is that it is free. It is compatible to all the known operating systems for smooth using. Cutting, editing and cropping of videos can easily be done with it. Video and audio encoding can also be done with this software. Some of the prominent features include:
- Audio Editing can be done swiftly.
- It grants the user the control of the Subtitles.
- File conversion between different formats is an easy task with AvideMux.
- Entire project can be saved in One file.
- Uses one single interface for all jobs.
From 2002, Blender has been at the top of popularity charts for video editing. This is the popular video editor for 3D videos and it is commonly used for Rigging, Modeling, Texturing videos, animating, the simulation of smoke and water etc. This software is more suited for 3D video making. The popularity this software has can only be rivaled by very few in the market. The interface of Blender is very unique. Someone with no experience with Video Editing tool can have a hard time mastering it though. The video editing software is high end software which has features like:
- Advanced Simulation Tools.
- Advanced Level Animation Tools to create perfect animated bodies.
- Accumulates multiple scenes into one file.
- It is like a library for people who want to share and borrow video content which has been created.
- It is compatible for most of the operating systems.
- Consumes much less disk space.
This little software is also a great one for video editing. One can easily use this to create slideshows. This is an award winning software from Arboretum Systems. The software has full source code integrated. One can edit the videos from his/her collection. Capturing video using the software is very easy. Audio processing, trackless document and many other edits are also possible using this piece of software. The important features of the software are:
- Dozens of effects are there to apply on a clip.
- FireWire DV camera is used to capture the images.
- Real time transition effects can be applied which are also automated.
- Trackless audio clips can be created through audio editing.
With the basic idea about the software and the features, we can do a small comparison to see which one gets the edge when we talk about video editors. Let us compare all five software in a table for differences and performances.
|Features||Apple iMovie||AvideMux||Blender||HyperEngine||Wondershare Filmora|
|Speed||None||None||None||None||Excellent (30X faster)|
|Editing Type||Video/Audio||Video/Audio||3D Video/Audio||Video/Audio||Video/Audio/Photos|
|Mode Type||Single||Single||Single||Single||Two Modes. Easy Editor and Full Featured Editor Mode|
|Compatibility||Mac||Mac and Windows||Mac and Windows||Mac and Windows||Mac and Windows|
With the above comparison, it is safe to say that the top three video converters are Blender, HyperEngine AV and Wondershare. But Wondershare has a slight edge over the two in terms of space taken and mode variations. Due to its two modes, novice users as well as professionals can perform great editing of videos, photos and audios. It supports photo editing which is a great plus for the users. It works as a good downloader and converter too. That is definitely a plus for all who use this software. Again, the compatibility is a great factor working towards its favor.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>