How to Make a Playlist on YouTube
Youtube is one of the largest video-sharing platforms used worldwide by different people and nations without any limitation or restriction of language, region, or interests. It contains billions of videos, and thousands of new videos are uploaded on Youtube daily. To make your channel or your brand stand out in this crowd, it is important to arrange your videos in the form of playlists. These playlists help you manage your videos and allow the viewers to find the required video easily and conveniently. In this article, we are going to show you how to make a playlist on Youtube.
Youtube playlists not only help in arranging the videos that you upload on Youtube. But you can also create a playlist of any video available on Youtube. Whether it is a song, recipe, movie, or something else, you add it into your playlist to arrange them according to your needs to access them easily when needed.
How to make a playlist on Youtube of your uploaded videos
If you are running a Youtube channel and upload videos very often, then it is important to arrange them so that the viewers can easily explore and find their relevant video in no time. The best way to do that is to make a separate playlist for each type of video you upload. To know how to make a playlist on Youtube, follow the below steps.
- Open Youtube. Click on your "Channel Icon" in the upper right corner, then click on "Your Channel".
- Under Your Channel, click on the "Manage Videos" button. It will open the Youtube Studio of your Channel.
- In Youtube Studio, click on "Playlists" located on the left sidebar of the Studio.
- In this window, click on "New Playlist" located below your channel's icon.
- Now it will ask you to enter "Playlist Title" and its "Visibility." Name it accordingly and under Visibility, select an appropriate option according to your requirement and hit "Create." Now your playlist is successfully created.
- Whenever you upload a new video on this channel, you can select the playlist you have created. While uploading the video, you can find a section named "Playlists" under the details tab.
- Click on the drop-down menu to open select a playlist from the playlists that you have created. Select one and hit "Done."
After uploading the video, it will be added to the playlist that you have selected. You can create as many playlists as you want. There is no restriction on that.
How to make a playlist on Youtube of others' videos
Sometimes you like a video so much that you want to save it for future use or add it to your favorites. In such cases, creating a Youtube playlist is the best option. It will help you arrange the videos according to their type. To make a playlist on Youtube of others' videos, follow the below steps.
- Open Youtube. Play a video that you want to save to a Playlist.
- Click on the "Save" on the right side below the video. It will open a new pop-up window that will ask you to select a playlist to add this video to it. But since you want to create a new playlist, click on the "Create a new Playlist."
- It will ask you to enter the Name and select the privacy of the playlist. Name it and choose the privacy according to your preference and hit "Create." Your video will be added to the new playlist.
- You can easily access these playlists by clicking the three lines in the upper left corner of Youtube. Here you can find all the Playlists that you will create. Click on the playlist to access all the videos that are included in it.
Both of these processes of how to make a playlist on Youtube will help you whether you are a content creator or a simple Youtube user. With such a huge video database, it is difficult for users to keep their favorite videos to access them whenever they need them. Making a Youtube playlist can be very beneficial in such cases.
Learn how to effectively use Youtube hashtags to get more views. As a bonus, get a list of the current best Youtube tags for vlog videos.
by Liza Brown May 15, 2023 20:27 PM
Are you looking for the best hashtags for your YouTube Gaming videos? Please read our complete guide to reach the maximum number of viewers possible.
by Liza Brown May 15, 2023 20:26 PM
Looking for the best Garena FreeFire tags/hashtags for YouTube videos? Check out our list of the best 30 hashtags to use in 2023!
by Liza Brown May 15, 2023 20:26 PM