Short and Inspiring Mother's Day Quotes from Daughters
The relationship between a mom and daughter is something really magical. As much as a mom and son can be close, there's something unique about the bond between a girl and her mom, a girl who will one day become a mom herself. If you're looking for happy Mother's Day messages for your special mom, we've found some of the most heartfelt, loving and funny Mother's Day quotes from daughter.
Whether you want to write something cute or emotional in a card to your mom, or to perhaps get something inspirational made to hang on her wall, these Mother's Day quotes are sure to bring a tear to the eye. Inspire your mom on this special day with Mother's Day wishes sent from the heart.
Tell Your Mom Your Love with a Video
Taylor Swift even wrote a love song for her mom and made the beautiful home video The Best Day about childhood memories at her sophomore album. In a way, a video speaks louder than a gift. Filmora9 will help you to make a touching video in this Mother’s Day with ease. You can drag and drop the photos or videos to Wondershare Filmora9 and place them in order, add your voiceover to show your mom that how much you love her, of course, you can also add some music especially for Mother’s Day as your background sound.
Short and Inspiring Mother's Day quotes from daughters
We've collected some of the most inspiring pocket-sized Mother's Day quotes for your pleasure. Feel free to use these in your cards, artwork or happy Mother's Day messages, or take inspiration to make up loving, meaningful Mother's Day wishes of your own.
If you want to inject a little humor into your happy Mother's Day messages, we've found some of the funniest, cheekiest and silliest Mother's Day quotes from daughter for you to share.
- "I smile because I'm your daughter. I laugh because there's nothing you can do about it!"
- "Mom, I can't even imagine how proud you are of me for remembering to send you a Mother's Day card"
- "Happy Mother's Day. Thanks for not putting me up for adoption"
- "Mom, I know its my fault that every time you sneeze you pee a little bit. Sorry."
- "Happy Mother's Day from your favorite child (we both know which one it is)"
- "It's not easy being a mom, if it were, dads would do it"
- "Congratulations mom, I turned out great"
If you'd prefer to have tears of joy than of laughter on Mother's Day, choose your happy Mother's Day wishes from our selection of emotional Mother's Day quotes:
- "To the whole world you are a caring, loving mother. To me, you are the whole world."
- "I do believe in love at first sight, because I love you from the moment I opened my eyes"
- "First my mom, forever my friend"
- "Thank you seems to be too little to express my gratitude for all that you do"
- "If you weren't my mom, I'd pick you as my friend"
- "If I understand what love is, I learned it from you"
- "Mom, you are both a loving inspiration and a fierce defender in equal measure"
Want to inspire your mom this Mother's Day? Let her know what a great job she's doing and how wonderful you think she is with one of our inspiring happy Mother's Day messages:
- "Mom, I love you like trees love the sun. You help me to grow, prosper and to reach great heights"
- "Every day I become a little more like you, and I couldn't be prouder"
- "Because of you, I am what I am today"
- "There's a reason some people think they can achieve anything, and that's because they listened to their mom."
- "You are my anchor in this stormy sea of life"
- "My mother by chance, my best friend by choice"
- "Successful moms are not the ones who never struggled; they are those who never gave up despite the struggle"
There's more to moms than meats the eye, so if you want your happy Mother's Day wishes to be laden with sincere meaning, choose one of our meaningful Mother's Day quotes from daughter for your card:
- "God could not be everywhere, and so He made mothers"
- "The only thing better than having you for my mother, is my children having you for their grandmother"
- "Mother and daughter never truly part; perhaps in distance, but never in heart"
- "Mothers hold their daughter's hands for only a short while, but their hearts forever"
- "Mom, you are my best critic, and yet my strongest supporter. Thank you."
- "If I could wish for anything, it would be to become half the mother to my children that you are to me"
- "Behind all my stories, mom, is you. Because here is where my story began"
Has your mom gone the extra mile for you and your family? Does she make you happy in ways only you can understand? Give something back with one of these life-changing happy Mother's Day messages, designed to give her perspective and motivation to look after herself too.
- "Setting an example for your kids takes all the fun out of middle age"
- "I hope you believe in yourself as much as I believe in you"
- "Mom, if there were four slices of cake and five mouths to feed, you would always claim you didn't like cake anyway. Today, I want you to have all the cake"
- "We might not always see eye to eye, but we'll always be heart to heart"
- "The heart of a mother is a deep abyss, at the bottom of which will always be found forgiveness"
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>