- • Facebook Guide
- 1. About Facebook+
- 1.1 Everything About Facebook
- 1.2 Top 5 New Facebook Features in 2017 You Should Know
- 1.3 Everything About Facebook Live Split Screen You Should Know
- 2. Facebook Alternatives+
- 3. Facebook Live+
- 3.1 How to Live Stream 360 Video on Facebook
- 3.2 Top 8 Tips and Tricks for Mastering Facebook Live
- 3.3 How to live stream to Facebook with wirecast
- 3.4 How to livestream on Facebook from android and iOS
- 3.5 How to live stream game to Facebook via Xsplit
- 3.6 How to live stream Facebook from PC, Mac or Laptop with OBS
- 3.7 How to Use DSLR for Facebook Live on your PC or Mac
- 3.8 How to Live Stream Xbox to Facebook Live
- 3.9 How to Stream iOS Android Screen, Games or Apps to Facebook Live
- 3.10 How to live stream to facebook from DJI Drone
- 4. Facebook 360+
- 4.1 What is Facebook 360 Video
- 4.2 How to Post 360 Photos on iOS/Android to Facebook
- 4.3 How to take 360 Videos on iPhone for Facebook
- 5. Facebook Video Download+
- 5.1 Top 10 Facebook Video Downloaders for Android
- 5.2 Top 5 Facebook Video Downloader for iOS
- 5.3 Top 5 Online Facebook Video Downloader
- 5.4 How to Download Facebook Videos on Wins/Mac
- 6. Facebook Video Editing+
- 6.1 Facebook Video Maker: How to Make Facebook Video
- 6.2 How to Make your Profile Video More Attractive
- 6.3 How to Watermark Your Facebook Photos/Videos
- 6.4 How to Easily Create Captions and Subtitles for Facebook Videos
- 6.5 How to Create and Change Video Cover on Facebook
- 6.6 How to Change Facebook Cover Photo
- 6.7 Top 10 Best Online Facebook Cover Photo Makers
- 6.8 Top 10 Best Free Video Editors for Facebook Video Ads
- 6.9 How to Make Better Facebook Video Ads
- 6.10 How to Use Facebook Slideshow to Make a Video
- 7. Facebook Tips+
Top Five New Facebook Features in 2018 You Should Know
There is no doubt to say that Facebook is one of the most interactive social media applications. And the great news is that developers keep on updating it time to time with new set of features. Some of you may not be aware about the changes that were made to Facebook platform but they are actually very interesting and useful. No matter whether you are using Facebook for your personal needs or it is an important business promotion platform for you; in both cases you will be benefited with new features of Facebook. So, why not to stay tuned to these latest trends and make most out of them to engage your audience on social media.
The article below will provide you detailed information about five new Facebook features that were added recently in 2018. Stay here on this page.
1. Facebook 360 :
Facebook 360 was launched on 8th March 2017. This app is powered by Oculus and supported in Samsung Gear VR. With this latest technology, users can share breathtaking 360 degree videos as well as stills on Facebook. Right after its launch date, this feature has been accessed by millions of users and till now one million 360 videos and 25 million 360 photos have been posted on Facebook.
This type of videos can be shared and liked on Facebook same as other regular videos. Users can easily find the trending content on Facebook, they can save favourite media files, share videos and photos of followers or manage their favourite collection on a separate tab.
If you want to download this recently updated Facebook 360 app for your Gear VR then simply open Oculus app on your device and initiate search for Facebook 360 app. You can also visit official site of Oculus to get started.
You may also like: How to Create and Post 360 Photo to Facebook
2. Messenger Day – The Snapchat Way:
This app was also launched in the month of March and surprisingly it appeared like biggest competitor against Instagram Stories and Snapchat. However, few features like stickers, filters and posts disappearing within 24 hours etc are also same as that of other competing platforms.
You can find Messenger Day feature directly in already existing Facebook Messenger and it will help you to check people that are active for real time chats. Reviews about Messenger Day reveal that this tool boosts thought sharing on social media platform. Users can easily share about what they are doing or what are their plans ahead. For example if you have having coffee at your favourite restaurant and want to tell your friends about it then you simply need to capture a selfie, put a sticker on it and simple transfer it to your friend.
One more interesting thing to know about this recent update to Facebook is that it now contains so many interactive filters that users can easily apply to their photos to impress the audience. If you are a biased Snapchat user then this feature can help you to move to Facebook app soon.
3. Facebook Live:
Earlier, Facebook users were utilizing Facebook Live API to live stream on Facebook from their smartphone or tablet. But now it is possible to start broadcasting directly from your Laptop or Personal desktop computer using Facebook Live Feature. Further, Admins can also tag others as Live Contributors during streaming process on pages. You can also add comments to live broadcasts which were not possible earlier. So it is right time to explore the new Facebook Live feature on your device, you will easily find it on top of the news feeds.
4. Advertising Capabilities:
If you are a publisher or use Facebook for business promotions then here is great news for you all. This recent update of Facebook has revolutionized your advertising capabilities and now your brand can avail maximum exposure within minimum time. Here are few interesting things that you can do now:
- Publishers can now use Audience Networks to upload their ads as well as bids to Facebook so that their targeted audience can stay tuned to all latest brand updates.
- It is now possible to merge ad breaks of about 25 seconds into live videos. That’s really impressive.
5. Group Videos:
Last but not the least, Group video chat is the best solution to all crazy messenger users who wants to stay connected with all their friends on the go. The amazing news is that you can add about 50 users to one video group chat. Further, it will also help you to put fun filters to keep your chats interactive and full of laughter. In case if you find those Facebook chat heads annoying on your device screen then you can now easily remove them from profile settings. In simple words, Facebook has lots of things wrapped inside its platform for you all; get ready to have the real fun.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>