- • How to edit video of social media
- 1.1 Video Make for Facebook: How to Make Facebook Video
- 1.2 How to Edit Facebook Look Back Video
- 1.3 Instagram Video Editor: How to Edit Instagram Video
How to Edit Facebook Look Back Video
To celebrate its 10th anniversary, Facebook recently launched a Look Back Page. If you visit that page, Facebook's algorithm will auto-generate a video of your profile history. It will show the year you joined Facebook, your most-liked photos, statuses with the most engagement, accompanied with a standard piece of music.
It's pretty cool. But unfortunately, Facebook’s choice of pictures isn't. You may have to see some embarrassing old photos, or status updates that were funny at the time. In that case, you need to select the pictures of your choice, right?
The good new is that, Facebook has introduced a new editor now, which lets you choose your favorite images for the video. To edit the Look Back video, simply hit the "Edit" button on the top right corner of the Look Back page. Then un-check the photos and updates you don't want in your video, and check the ones that you want include. Once you're done, click the green "Share Your Movie" button at the top of the page.
Now you've selected the image you like. But what if the result is still disappointing? Don't worry! Here I'll introduce you a more powerful video editing tool to edit and enrich your Facebook Look Back video. Read on to get more information.
Powerful Editor to Edit Facebook Look Back Video
Why Choose Wondershare Filmora to edit Facebook Look back video?
- User-friendly interface lets you easily master video editing.
- Crop, trim, cut, split and combine - edit Look Back video in a few clicks.
- Easily enrich Look Back video with 300+ styles and audio/visual effects.
- Provides advanced video editing tools like Tilt Shift, Face off, Mosaic, Jump Cut, etc.
- Enables you to upload the edit Look Back Video to Facebook instantly.
- Burn Look Back video to a DVD as a special gift.
How to Easily Edit Facebook Look Back Video with Filmora
1. Download and import your Look Back video
To edit the Look Back video, you should first download it. Then click "Import" to add it to the video editor, or drag and drop files to the User's Album. It will be displayed in thumbnail in the album and you can preview it on the right viewing window. Then place the Look Back video on the timeline.
2. Add texts to the Look Back video
To share the unforgettable moments in Look Back video, adding texts is a good idea. To do this, switch to Text tab and you'll see various texts templates on the left panel. Choose your favorite one and place it on the Timeline. Then the text thumbnail with a leading letter "T" will appear on the timeline. Double click it to type your texts in the box and select the font, color, animation, etc. Hit "Return" to confirm the settings and go back to the primary window.
3. Edit the audio of Look Back video
To adjust the background music of Look Back video, double click the video on the Timeline. In the pop up editing panel, switch to Audio column and change the Speed, Volume, Pitch of the audio file or add the Fade in/out effect as you like.
If you don't like the original background music of your Look Back video, just replace it and add a new one. To do this, right click the video and select the "Audio Detach" option. Then the background music will immediately be separated and appear on the music timeline. You can easily delete it and add a new one.
4. Add more effects to your Look Back video
Wondershare Filmora (originally Wondershare Video Editor) can help you make your video wonderful and special by applying various elements. To apply some advanced effects, right click the video and select the "Power Tool" option from the pops up menu, or hit the "Power Tool" button above the timeline to enter the Power Tool window. Here you are provided tilt shift, mosaic, face off and jump cut at beats.
5. Save or share the edited Look Back video
When everything is ready, click "Create" to save or share your videos in different ways:
- Directly upload your Look Back video to Facebook or YouTube for sharing with frineds.
- Export as standard or high-quality video format like MP4, MOV, AVI and more.
- Premiere your video on iPhone, iPad, Galaxy, HTC and other mobile devices.
- Burn to DVD to preserve or share.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>