- • Facebook Guide
- 1. About Facebook+
- 1.1 Everything About Facebook
- 1.2 Top 5 New Facebook Features in 2017 You Should Know
- 1.3 Everything About Facebook Live Split Screen You Should Know
- 2. Facebook Alternatives+
- 3. Facebook Live+
- 3.1 How to Live Stream 360 Video on Facebook
- 3.2 Top 8 Tips and Tricks for Mastering Facebook Live
- 3.3 How to live stream to Facebook with wirecast
- 3.4 How to livestream on Facebook from android and iOS
- 3.5 How to live stream game to Facebook via Xsplit
- 3.6 How to live stream Facebook from PC, Mac or Laptop with OBS
- 3.7 How to Use DSLR for Facebook Live on your PC or Mac
- 3.8 How to Live Stream Xbox to Facebook Live
- 3.9 How to Stream iOS Android Screen, Games or Apps to Facebook Live
- 3.10 How to live stream to facebook from DJI Drone
- 4. Facebook 360+
- 4.1 What is Facebook 360 Video
- 4.2 How to Post 360 Photos on iOS/Android to Facebook
- 4.3 How to take 360 Videos on iPhone for Facebook
- 5. Facebook Video Download+
- 5.1 Top 10 Facebook Video Downloaders for Android
- 5.2 Top 5 Facebook Video Downloader for iOS
- 5.3 Top 5 Online Facebook Video Downloader
- 5.4 How to Download Facebook Videos on Wins/Mac
- 6. Facebook Video Editing+
- 6.1 Facebook Video Maker: How to Make Facebook Video
- 6.2 How to Make your Profile Video More Attractive
- 6.3 How to Watermark Your Facebook Photos/Videos
- 6.4 How to Easily Create Captions and Subtitles for Facebook Videos
- 6.5 How to Create and Change Video Cover on Facebook
- 6.6 How to Change Facebook Cover Photo
- 6.7 Top 10 Best Online Facebook Cover Photo Makers
- 6.8 Top 10 Best Free Video Editors for Facebook Video Ads
- 6.9 How to Make Better Facebook Video Ads
- 6.10 How to Use Facebook Slideshow to Make a Video
- 7. Facebook Tips+
How to Create and Change Video Cover on Facebook
A stunning Facebook video cover would help you attract the attention of your audience and lure them to find out more about you and your company and view more of your Facebook videos. In today’s post we are going to tell you everything about how to change the cover of your videos on your Facebook profile, page and timeline.
- How to Create Video Cover In Facebook Profile
- How to Change Video Cover in Facebook Timeline
- How to Create and Change Video Cover in Facebook Page
How to Create Video Cover in Facebook Profile
Facebook lets its users create a profile video up to 7 seconds in length. The animated profile video would only be visible to people who are looking at your profile page so you can be rest assured that it isn’t going to appear on the News Feed of your friends or followers. In the steps given below, we would discuss how to create a cover for your Facebook profile video.
- Once you have updated to the latest version of Facebook on your iOS device, you need to open the FB app and tap the ‘More’ button in the bottom right.
- Tap the ‘View your profile’ button on top.
- On the bottom right corner of your profile picture, you will be seeing a video camera icon. Tap it.
- A menu would open which would allow you to record a new profile video or upload an existing one. Choose either of the options, and allow the application to access your camera and photos.
- The ‘Trim’ button would allow you to adjust the length of your video. Tap the ‘Trim’ button and drag in on either side to shorten the video length. There is also an option of turning the sound on or off.
- You can also tap the Crop button at the bottom of the page to make the video square if necessary.
- Now tap the Cover button to select a frame for your video which would act as the video thumbnail in Facebook for use as profile picture in the News Feed of your friends and followers. After selecting the cover just tap Use and your video is all set to be displayed on your profile page.
How to Change Video Cover in Facebook Timeline
Step 1: After uploading the video you will get a message telling you that the video is now available for view. Now go to your timeline, click the ‘More’ option and then click ‘Videos’
Step 2: Find out your new video. Now in the top right corner you will see a pencil icon. Click it and then select ‘Edit this video’.
Step 3: You will find options for adding tags, thumbnails and descriptions along with options for changing the video title. Pick the one you like and click the ‘Save’ button.
How to Create and Change Video Cover in Facebook Page
Step 1: Click ‘share a photo or video’ button on the top of your Page’s timeline
Step 2: Click ‘Upload photo/video’ and choose a video from your PC
Step 3: You can type an update (optional) and then enter the video tags and video title
Step 4: Choose a thumbnail by clicking the arrows on the video preview or click ‘Add Custom Thumbnail’ and choose a special cover
Step 5: Click the Publish button.
The uploaded videos would appear in your video library. In case you want to change the cover later you need to do the following:
- Click the ‘Publishing Tools’ on the top of your FB Page
- Click the ‘Video Library’ on the left
- Check the box beside the video you want to edit
- In the Basic tab, choose Custom for selecting a new video cover
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>