- • Facebook Guide
- 1. About Facebook+
- 1.1 Everything About Facebook
- 1.2 Top 5 New Facebook Features in 2017 You Should Know
- 1.3 Everything About Facebook Live Split Screen You Should Know
- 2. Facebook Alternatives+
- 3. Facebook Live+
- 3.1 How to Live Stream 360 Video on Facebook
- 3.2 Top 8 Tips and Tricks for Mastering Facebook Live
- 3.3 How to live stream to Facebook with wirecast
- 3.4 How to livestream on Facebook from android and iOS
- 3.5 How to live stream game to Facebook via Xsplit
- 3.6 How to live stream Facebook from PC, Mac or Laptop with OBS
- 3.7 How to Use DSLR for Facebook Live on your PC or Mac
- 3.8 How to Live Stream Xbox to Facebook Live
- 3.9 How to Stream iOS Android Screen, Games or Apps to Facebook Live
- 3.10 How to live stream to facebook from DJI Drone
- 4. Facebook 360+
- 4.1 What is Facebook 360 Video
- 4.2 How to Post 360 Photos on iOS/Android to Facebook
- 4.3 How to take 360 Videos on iPhone for Facebook
- 5. Facebook Video Download+
- 5.1 Top 10 Facebook Video Downloaders for Android
- 5.2 Top 5 Facebook Video Downloader for iOS
- 5.3 Top 5 Online Facebook Video Downloader
- 5.4 How to Download Facebook Videos on Wins/Mac
- 6. Facebook Video Editing+
- 6.1 Facebook Video Maker: How to Make Facebook Video
- 6.2 How to Make your Profile Video More Attractive
- 6.3 How to Watermark Your Facebook Photos/Videos
- 6.4 How to Easily Create Captions and Subtitles for Facebook Videos
- 6.5 How to Create and Change Video Cover on Facebook
- 6.6 How to Change Facebook Cover Photo
- 6.7 Top 10 Best Online Facebook Cover Photo Makers
- 6.8 Top 10 Best Free Video Editors for Facebook Video Ads
- 6.9 How to Make Better Facebook Video Ads
- 6.10 How to Use Facebook Slideshow to Make a Video
- 7. Facebook Tips+
Top 10 Best Free Video Editors for Facebook Video Ads
Studies reveal that videos are one of the best methods to convey information because they have more potential to catch viewer’s attention. Business houses are always advised to update their product and service details using videos as it can easily reach up to targeted audience.
To master Facebook marketing tips for launching an ad or campaign, you will use some video editing software. The article below contains information about some of the best video editors that can be used by marketers for developing their video ads:
- Best Video Editors for Facebook Video Ads
- Free Online Video Editors for Facebook Video Ads
- Free Video Editors for Facebook Video Ads on Windows
- Free Video Editors for Facebook Video Ads on Mac
- Best Video Editing Apps for Facebook Video
Part 1: Best Video Editors for Facebook Video Ads
Choose Wondershare Filmora for your ad creation needs and step ahead into the world of adventure. It contains wide range of editing tools, special effects, animations, overlays and music tracks etc. This modern yet easy to use interface makes video creation task much easier and gives ability to process 4K videos with high quality results. You can also create GIF images using Filmora editing tool and its noise removal feature makes videos more impressive. More impoprtantly, don't forget to analyze your post after making a video.
2. Facebook Slideshow
It is possible to develop story rich and high quality videos on Facebook Slideshow maker within few minutes. It allows users to update 3 to 7 images and by organising their sequence a new video can be created to convey great story about your business. Here you can make easy adjustments for overall length of the video. Video slideshow creation is also becoming popular these days where video like motion tells complete story without any sound effect. If you want to create a Facebook Photo Slideshow with Music , you can try DVD Slideshow Builder.
Part 2: Free Online Video Editors for Facebook Video Ads
This online editor allows users to capture beautiful moments from life and convert them into interesting stories. The resulting videos can be stored with 4K resolution and it can be easily shared on Facebook to entertain targeted audience. You can also use it to create a square video for Facebook. As WeVideo is an online editor tool so it can be accessed anytime, from anywhere. Whether you are working on Android, iOS, Chromebook, PC or Mac devices, WeVideo is always connected to you.
Magisto is gaining more and more popularity these days due to its simple and intuitive work platform. It has wide range of professional editing tools with collection of custom branding tools. You will definitely love to pick tracks from its commercially licensed music store for designing high quality videos. One can add logos to videos with ease and scenes can be easily reordered.
Part 3: Free Video Editors for Facebook Video Ads on Windows
Create and polish your video ads using Windows Movie Maker. This feature rich platform can provide stunning results for your professional ads. Here you can access classic collection of captions, sound effects, transitions and special effects. Using all these advanced features when you become ready with your video then they can be easily shared over Facebook, YouTube and Other sites. The editing tools available on this software tool include so many useful operations like slow down, speed up, split, trim etc.
If you care about professional quality video content then LightWorks can provide you best services for designing. This powerful tool is available for free but it contains all new features for development of high quality videos. Its modest hardware ensures perfect controls over every editing tool so that users can develop customised videos within very less time. Output can be saved in various popular file formats whereas the direct sharing facilities assist business professionals in easy content marketing.
Part 4: Free Video Editors for Facebook Video Ads on Mac
iMovie is well known as professional video editing tools and it is currently being used by millions of editors throughout the world. It is much easier to browse collection of Hollywood style trailers from iMovie with classic 4K quality. This editor works perfectly on Mac, iPad and iPhone like devices and users can access so many special effects, music collections and filters. In order to make your video ads more informative you can also try to add studio quality titles over it using iMovie. Its high content quality is biggest advantage for marketers as they can develop videos with crystal clear results using Filmora Go.
2. DaVinci Resolve:
You will be glad to know that this popular video editor tool also offers a free plan for beginners. However, the paid plan can be accessed with payment of $1000. There are so many high quality video processing tools and this power editor makes every task easier for beginners too. There are advanced colour correction abilities along with collection of overlays, filters and many more. In simple words, this free and simple to use interface can easily make your marketing related videos with added superior view.
Part 5: Best Video Editing Apps for Facebook Video
1. FilmoraGo (iOS/Android):
Social media is the best option for advertising your services and products but for this marketing you have to create appealing ads. Filmora Go is rated as one of the best editing apps for Facebook videos. With this editing tool, you can easily add music at background of your new video files. The best part is that this application offers compatibility over iOS as well as Android devices. The wide collection of overlays, filter and text editing options make things much easier and customization task can be completed soon. FilmoraGo allow users to make selections for output file format settings so that generate content can be easily shared ahead without using any converter tool.
Adobe is a big name in the world of video editors; it is commonly used by professionals and filmmakers for creating appealing videos. All the features on Premiere Clip are arranged in very creative manner without cluttering the timeline. Clip software tool provides two useful editing options to users with its automatic editing feature and second is freedom editing option. With the first setting, you can customize any video clip, music or multiple clips within few seconds using automated operations whereas the freedom editing option allow manual editing on sequence if clips or single image/video file. Premiere clip is available for free but if you want to access its classy features then it is good to move towards paid plans.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>