- • Facebook Guide
- 1. About Facebook+
- 1.1 Everything About Facebook
- 1.2 Top 5 New Facebook Features in 2017 You Should Know
- 1.3 Everything About Facebook Live Split Screen You Should Know
- 2. Facebook Alternatives+
- 3. Facebook Live+
- 3.1 How to Live Stream 360 Video on Facebook
- 3.2 Top 8 Tips and Tricks for Mastering Facebook Live
- 3.3 How to live stream to Facebook with wirecast
- 3.4 How to livestream on Facebook from android and iOS
- 3.5 How to live stream game to Facebook via Xsplit
- 3.6 How to live stream Facebook from PC, Mac or Laptop with OBS
- 3.7 How to Use DSLR for Facebook Live on your PC or Mac
- 3.8 How to Live Stream Xbox to Facebook Live
- 3.9 How to Stream iOS Android Screen, Games or Apps to Facebook Live
- 3.10 How to live stream to facebook from DJI Drone
- 4. Facebook 360+
- 4.1 What is Facebook 360 Video
- 4.2 How to Post 360 Photos on iOS/Android to Facebook
- 4.3 How to take 360 Videos on iPhone for Facebook
- 5. Facebook Video Download+
- 5.1 Top 10 Facebook Video Downloaders for Android
- 5.2 Top 5 Facebook Video Downloader for iOS
- 5.3 Top 5 Online Facebook Video Downloader
- 5.4 How to Download Facebook Videos on Wins/Mac
- 6. Facebook Video Editing+
- 6.1 Facebook Video Maker: How to Make Facebook Video
- 6.2 How to Make your Profile Video More Attractive
- 6.3 How to Watermark Your Facebook Photos/Videos
- 6.4 How to Easily Create Captions and Subtitles for Facebook Videos
- 6.5 How to Create and Change Video Cover on Facebook
- 6.6 How to Change Facebook Cover Photo
- 6.7 Top 10 Best Online Facebook Cover Photo Makers
- 6.8 Top 10 Best Free Video Editors for Facebook Video Ads
- 6.9 How to Make Better Facebook Video Ads
- 6.10 How to Use Facebook Slideshow to Make a Video
- 7. Facebook Tips+
How to Download Facebook Videos on Windows and Mac
In this article we are going to tell you everything about how to download Facebook videos on your computer. However, you need to remember that you’ll find various kinds of videos on Facebook such as videos posted by you, videos posted on your timeline and videos posted by your friends or followers.
Downloading videos posted by you
If you want to download any videos posted by you previous then just follow the steps given below:
- Go to the Photos section of your Facebook page and locate the video you wish to download.
- Click on the video and open it.
- Once the video is opened you need to hit the Options button right below the video.
- Under the Options menu, you will find 2 download options- Download HD and Download SD. In case the video had been captured in high definition then click on Download HD and if the video had been recorded in standard definition, hit Download SD.
The Easiest Way to Download Videos from Facebook
Whenever we watch an interesting video on Facebook the first thing which comes to mind is how we are going to save it. This is because there are no download options or links for saving them. However, you need to be a little smarter and trick the browser into thinking that you are using Facebook from your mobile device. To find out how to save Facebook videos read the steps below:
- Right click the video and choose ‘Show video URL’. Now copy the URL and paste it in the address bar of your browser.
- Click enter and open the page.
- Now delete the ‘www’ from the URL and type the letter ‘m’.
- Hit the enter button and open the mobile version of the video and hit the play button. If the video starts to play then its time for the last step.
- Right click the video and choose ‘Save video as’.
- Now the video has been saved on your computer so that you can view it as many times you want.
Best 3 Facebook Video Downloaders for Windows and Mac
This video downloading software would allow the users to download videos not just from Facebook but also from other video sharing sites like Dailymotion, Vimeo, YouTube etc. You can choose from different format and video quality including 4K, SD, HD, FLV, 3GP, MP4 and WebM. Freemake comes with a single click more which allows you to download more than one video with the same format, destination folder and resolution.
- This easy to use video downloading software is capable of performing simple video conversion to MP4, AVI, MP3, MKV, iPad, Android, iPhone etc.
- The ‘one click mode’ helps to save a lot of time.
- It makes use of Multi-thread technology which helps you save videos from Facebook at a high speed.
- One of the most annoying part about this video downloader is that is comes bundled with a number of adware like AVG toolbar and others. It’s very difficult to remove them once you have installed the software. Even when you decline the option during custom installation, you will be constantly bothered with annoying messages telling you to download their toolbar.
With this video downloader you will be able to download audio and video files from Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, DailyMotion and Flickr. This app comes with full support for YouTube subtitles, channels and playlists. It would allow you to save the videos in various resolutions including 4K and also in various formats like MKV, MP3, OGG, 3G M4A etc.
- It comes with an easy to use interface
- The smart mode of this app allows the user to set up standard settings for all downloads
- The one time format selection for YouTube comes in real handy
- It allows you to download 60 fps videos and 3D videos
- The installation file is totally safe
- One of the most annoying aspects of this software is that you won’t be able to minimize it to tray
- It doesn’t give you FTP settings
- Doesn’t offer limit setup for fast downloading.
This superfast video downloading software is a must have for any mac user. This Mac video downloader would allow the users to conveniently download any file format like AVI, MP4, FLV, 3GP, WEBM etc. Moreover you will be able to download videos from a number of sites including Facebook, Vimeo, YouTube, Metacafe, Dailymotion and many more. One of the most useful aspects about this software is that you are just required to copy and paste the link of the video you want to download which would automatically open in the download box. It offers full support for multiple embedded file formats. If you are not willing to dole out a lot of money then you just need to make use of the free trial version.
- Total Video Downloader is one of those software which is capable of downloading videos from a large number of online portals.
- This application comes with easy search options for retrieving the videos once the process of download is over.
- The trial version of this software lacks in the essential features. In order to access all the useful features of this software you need to go for the paid version.
- It doesn’t support all the video codecs and you are required to update it every week.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>