- Facebook Guide
- Try It Free Try It Free
- 1. About Facebook+
- 1.1 Everything About Facebook
- 1.2 Top 5 New Facebook Features in 2017 You Should Know
- 1.3 Everything About Facebook Live Split Screen You Should Know
- 2. Facebook Alternatives+
- 3. Facebook Live+
- 3.1 How to Live Stream 360 Video on Facebook
- 3.3 How to live stream to Facebook with wirecast
- 3.4 How to livestream on Facebook from android and iOS
- 3.6 How to live stream Facebook from PC, Mac or Laptop with OBS
- 3.7 How to Use DSLR for Facebook Live on your PC or Mac
- 3.8 How to Live Stream Xbox to Facebook Live
- 3.9 How to live stream to facebook from DJI Drone
- 4. Facebook 360+
- 4.1 What is Facebook 360 Video
- 4.2 How to Post 360 Photos on iOS/Android to Facebook
- 4.3 How to take 360 Videos on iPhone for Facebook
- 5. Facebook Video Download+
- 5.1 Top 10 Facebook Video Downloaders for Android
- 5.2 Top 5 Facebook Video Downloader for iOS
- 5.3 Top 5 Online Facebook Video Downloader
- 5.4 How to Download Facebook Videos on Wins/Mac
- 6. Facebook Video Editing+
- 6.1 Facebook Video Maker: How to Make Facebook Video
- 6.2 How to Make your Profile Video More Attractive
- 6.3 How to Watermark Your Facebook Photos/Videos
- 6.4 How to Easily Create Captions and Subtitles for Facebook Videos
- 6.5 How to Create and Change Video Cover on Facebook
- 6.6 How to Change Facebook Cover Photo
- 6.7 Top 10 Best Online Facebook Cover Photo Makers
- 6.8 Top 10 Best Free Video Editors for Facebook Video Ads
- 6.9 How to Make Better Facebook Video Ads
- 6.10 How to Use Facebook Slideshow to Make a Video
- 7. Facebook Tips+
How to live stream to facebook from DJI Drone?
With increasing craze for Drones, market is now overloaded with so many latest designs and professionals as well as beginners want to share their flight experience on facebook. So here is the great news for you! The live streaming facility is available for DJI Drone users now. It is possible to share your content from drone memory to facebook directly with the help of iOS and Android devices. DJI has recently launched its DJI Go application that can be used with wide series of drones in order to share content on social media platforms like YouTube, Periscope and Facebook etc.
Steps to Live Stream to facebook from DJI Drone:
If you want to share your content online from your drone memory then follow these steps:
Step 1: First of all you need to open DJI Go application; Download iOS app here users will soon find a 3 dot button on right top corner of their screen.
Step 2: A New window will appear where you need to select the live broadcast platform.
Step 3: From the available options, select facebook as your destination.
Step 4: Now your application will ask you to login with the facebook account. Enter your id and password in the specified field and hit log in option.
Step 5: You need to follow all suggested steps on screen just to authorize your DJI Go App to get connected with your provided facebook account.
Step 6: As soon as these settings get finished, now your device will take you back to the DJI Go Application. Here you will find option to go live; hit this option and it will help you to live stream your content within few seconds.
Step 7: Next window will ask you for little description about your video; fill that content with impressive words and then select your audience from available option below. Finally click on the Go Live option.
Step 8: Application will starts a countdown timer from 3.
Step 9: As soon as your video becomes live, you will be able to find all the details about viewers, audio level and live time. All these details are indicated on the top left corner of screen.
Note that it captures audio from your smartphone instead of picking any audio information from drone. In case if you want to disable this audio content then hit the blue icon that is available on top left corner of your screen.
It is also possible to disable comments and audio and you can easily make choices to end your live video at any moment. You will be able to get detailed summery of your post and if you close the application then facebook will automatically save content so that it can be viewed later.
About DJI Drone Phantom-4:
Phantom 4 is a highly advanced and latest design in the drone series that can help you to control flights with ease. Its lightweight construction and compact size make it first choice of professionals. DJI Phantom 4 can record videos with 720 p HD view and it is able to stay in air for about 28 minutes. You will definitely love to explore its intelligent navigation system and speed.
In this guide, we'll show you how to edit your first video step by step on your Windows or Mac, how to choose a video editing software and community provided.
by Richard Bennett May 16, 2023 19:04 PM
Phantom 3 professional is well known for its ability to capture 12MP stills along with 4K resolution capabilities for video mode.
by Richard Bennett May 16, 2023 19:08 PM
DJI is well known for impressive drone designs and Phantom 3 Standard is a wonderful addition to its quadcopter series.
by Richard Bennett May 16, 2023 19:08 PM