Learn Topaz Video Enhance AI Review and Achieve Powerful Video Conversion
An easy yet powerful editor
Numerous effects to choose from
Detailed tutorials provided by the official channel
Earlier, you might need a professional to help you with the AI video enhancing process, but now you can do it yourself using Topaz. This app has fascinating features to make your editing experience smooth and unique. This app was used only for photo enhancement earlier. Now with time, it has been updated, and now it can be used to do AI Enhancing of your video. This article is a Topaz Video Enhance AI review. Here in this article, we focus on the usage of Topaz and its effectiveness compared to other AI software.
Part 1 What Does Topaz Video Enhance AI Do?
Topaz Video Enhance IA is an all-rounder in its field. This app is used to do AI upscaling in general and is used to improve the display quality of the footage. The AI technology used in this software is so advanced that it does not need any help and edits every frame with accuracy resulting in a natural and smooth visual. Topaz Video Enhance IA can be used to restore old or low-resolution footage. This video enhance AI app allows outstanding slow-motion editing of videos. This software can give your video upscaling experience a new turn.
Part 2 How Do You Use Topaz Video Enhance AI?
When we are talking about topaz labs video enhance AI review, it's incomplete if we do not talk about the process of using it. The whole process of video enhance AI topaz labs can be divided into these parts:
01Importing of videos
To open a dialogue box showing your videos, click on the center of the screen. You can select more than one video or even drag those videos directly into the app from the dialogue box that has been shown.
The videos you have selected will be shown at the bottom of the screen. You can pick each video individually to edit, or you can do a batch edit of all the videos.
To remove a video or a video queue, you can click on the delete icon above the video list.
02Choosing AI Processing Models
You need to choose the suitable models to edit or enhance your video. Different AI Processing models will be available in the app itself; you can choose if you want to choose from those models.
03Settings of the output of the video
The app offers in-built standards to set your output, or you can create your custom settings.
For the output of the video, the app allows both picture and video sequence output.
Sometimes a black bar appears on the output video when non-standard-sized videos are converted to standard preset.
But there is a solution to this, you fill the frame by clicking on the "Crop to fill frame" option.
04Setting a name for your output
With the height, width, and scale of the output video, the current name will be shown by default. You can change this by unchecking the box and selecting the "Use default output name," Then, there will be a dialogue box on your screen.
In that dialogue box, type the name of your output video, select the format or type of your output file, select the location where you want to save your output and then click on the "Save" option.
05Preview of the output video
You can see a short clip of 30 rendered framed of your output as a preview.
To preview the render, you need to select and drag the slider on your video's timeline. Position the slider where you want to see the preview of your render or output.
You need to wait for a while so that the clips get processed. After the processing is complete, there will be a split-screen.
One part of the split shows the original video clip, and the other split shows the edited or rendered previews on loop.
06Trimming of the output video.
To understand simply, the more your output size, the more time it takes to process.
To save the processing time, you can trim only that part of the rendered video you need.
To start with the trimming process, you need to drag the slider along the video's timeline to select the starting timestamp of the video.
After you have positioned your slider, click on the "scissor" icon on your screen to trim the beginning of your rendered video.
To trim from the end of the rendered video, you have to drag the slider to the ending position of your video.
After your slider is perfectly positioned, click on the "scissor" icon on your screen to trim the end part of your rendered video.
A part of your timeline will be highlighted; this highlighted portion will be processed as you edit, enhanced output.
07Processing of the final output
To get the final output, you need to process the video.
To start with the processing, click on the "Start Processing" option at the bottom. Your video will be shown frame by frame until the processing of the video is complete.
Part 3 Deep Learning: Topaz Video Enhance AI Review
To make the topaz video enhance review, we need to throw light on these features.
All the users are given a one-month free trial. However, the complete version of Topaz Video Enhance AI costs $199.9 (includes an update of one year), and the yearly upgrades run at $99. If you do not want to pay for yearly upgrades, you continue using your previous version or the version you bought previously. You can use coupons to have a discount on your payment.
02Design and Performance
The main designs and performance highlights of this software are:
● Default footage set to 4K resolution.
● This software cleans up old progressive footage
● The app interlaces footage to 4K
● This app cleans up old interlaced footage
● This app supports 400% slow motion and 60fps.
Topaz Video Enhance AI has several exciting features. The most iconic among those features were:
● Upscaling of video to 4Kor 8K resolution. This application can upgrade your video from SD to HD, from HD to 4K, and from 4K to 8K.
● Topaz Video Enhance AI works as a wonder to remove noise. This app has an excellent performance in removing high ISO noise. Topaz AI uses outstanding photo editing software, which results in wonderful outputs.
● The AI automatically converts your video frame rate from 25fps to 3fps. So, if you need your custom frame rate settings, you can set them in the app.
● Topaz Video Enhance AI acts as amind-blowing editing software when it is about deinterlacing video. Deinterlacing your video gives a smooth and natural finish to your video because there are almost no or very few artifacts in the final output.
Video Enhance AI has certain system requirements. The features required are:
Windows: This software is not supported by Windows 7 or Windows 8. Appropriate for Windows 10 (build 19041 v2004 and above) and Windows 11.
Mac: 10.14 Mojave and above for CPU support 10.15 Catalina and above GPU support.
The hardware requirements are:
● Processor: Intel HD 5000 iGPU or above AMD CPUs from 2016
● System Memory: 8GB (16GB recommended for better performance)
● Graphics Card: Intel HD 5000 (on CPU DirectX 12, compatible in all Windows) and Mac 10.15 and above.
● Dedicated Graphics Memory: 2GB (8GB recommended for better performance)
When Topaz Video Enhance AI is working, the screen is divided into different parts, that is:
● Clip selection or the clip selection bar can be used to select the exact portions that you want to render and export as the final footage.
● Video Processing Window can be used to select the AI model from the preset AI models on the app itself.
● A batch processing window is used to edit the batch by adding footage to the batch for batch editing.
● In this video output section, you can select one of the presets for your footage from an upscale percentage of 1.
06A Comparison to Other Video Enhance AI Software
Topaz Video Enhance AI
Other Video Enhance AI
|Preset video resolution is 4K||Most of the video enhance AI has a maximum resolution of 4K.|
|The preset fps rate is 30, and you can change it accordingly.||Other Video Enhance AI software has one preset fps rate and does not allow users to change it.|
|Supports any output format.||Supports only particular formats of output.|
Wondershare Filmora Video Editor is another app you can use to edit your footage and retain its quality. Most of the editing app ruins the quality. You can use this app to edit your own footage or photos. This application is one of the best editing apps because of its cool and user-friendly features. The most amazing part is this app is free and available on both Windows and Mac.
● Ending Thoughts →
● Now you know what usages of Topaz Video Enhance IA are through the topaz video enhance review focused on in this article.
● The main features, minimum system requirements, and, most importantly, the procedure to use this app have been elaborated on in this article.
● Please let us know your views on this post and if you liked it, do share it with your friends and comment below.